Sounds like I have no idea what any of this really does

Discus and support Sounds like I have no idea what any of this really does in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have a set of steel series arctis 9xs. They have EQ settings on them. Should I have those off if I'm using atmos or something like that? Furthermore... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/shinobiwilly, May 19, 2023.

1. Sounds like I have no idea what any of this really does

I have a set of steel series arctis 9xs. They have EQ settings on them. Should I have those off if I'm using atmos or something like that? Furthermore I have no idea if I should use atmos, sonic, dts, or none

submitted by /u/shinobiwilly
    [link] [comments]

/u/shinobiwilly, May 19, 2023
  2. Vondiehmon Win User

Cards Against Humanity

Even though I am not a fan of the game, that does sound like a really good idea.
  3. NaZoooom Win User

Mouse for microsoft edge / Minimise on screen keyboard

Hi Mega Bwaaah,

Any ideas or suggestions should be submitted via the Xbox Insiders Reddit page as that is the best way to improve the Xbox experience.

I don’t really use Edge on the Xbox much but it does sound like a great idea.
  4. [Farscape] Win User

Xbox one will not Recognize DVD or backwards compatible games

Possibly. When you insert the disc what does it sound like? Does it sound different
    it wont sound any different really, the motions will be there just wont be able to read the dvd.

xbox has always been able to play dvd discs fine.
  5. Chris238 Win User

Does anyone have any idea what this might be?

Yeah, just checked mine and same thing, rats!
  6. kuruczpa Win User

Does anyone have any idea what this might be?

My girlfriend is home early and checked, it was just a reminder message about the Xbox One. :'(

-

I guess not everyone is lucky! Haha :)
Thema:

Sounds like I have no idea what any of this really does

1. Sounds like I have no idea what any of this really does - Similar Threads - Sounds idea really

2. My Xbox won't turn on at all but I hear a ringing sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox won't turn on at all but I hear a ringing sound: So I went to turn on my Xbox series x and it won't turn on but I hear this ringing noise from inside my console if anybody have any idea to fix this I'll appreciate I read some things online about...
  3. Xbox series x. No sound at all through TV speakers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x. No sound at all through TV speakers: I just bought the x series 5 days ago and from the beginning I have never had any sound through the TV. Tried multiple times to change hdmi, restart the TV and Xbox. Nothing. On the audio...
  4. Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?: I have a pair of speakers plugged into my Xbox One S using the optical port and sound only comes out one side. I’ve already verified that both speakers do work. I’ve tried changing a few settings...
  5. bad sound on xbox wireless headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    bad sound on xbox wireless headphones: I have the Microsoft Xbox Wireless Headset - Wireless Headset Edition. I am very impressed with the sound while using them on my Win11 laptop and My Andoroid phone. However they absolutely suck on...
  6. Sound went out Forza 8 Xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound went out Forza 8 Xbox x: Was in the middle of racing a game all of a sudden. The sound just went out. All other games and apps work fine can hear in game chat from other people. But no engine sound, no nothing. No TV...
  7. My sound on my Xbox won't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    My sound on my Xbox won't work: When i turn on the Xbox it seams like my TV is on mute but its not Idk what's wrong with it 8ee52d37-429c-4e04-a245-2546aca48f30
  8. Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me

in XboX Insiders
    Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me: Should add red dead redemption 2 to the game pass again’ just saying submitted by /u/Weekly_Way6004 [link] [comments]
  9. If i unplug the earphones in rainbow six siege my tv have no sound, any idea?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i unplug the earphones in rainbow six siege my tv have no sound, any idea?: I try everything, really everything but nothing works, earlier today everything works perfectly but later the day i got this bug or glitch and this is the only game do this, i try two games but...
  10. Does Microsoft's future plans for the Xbox brand sound like a good idea for us gamers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft's future plans for the Xbox brand sound like a good idea for us gamers?: No matter what MS comes up with, the developers need to also us it, if developers refuse to utilize certain resources (the cloud) in favor of another (old fashioned hardware), what can MS do?...