Sounds Issues

Discus and support Sounds Issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; K, So I Realized My Sound Is Not The Same In Both Ears, And Whenever I Try To Change The Equalizations With Properties From mmsys.cpl It Adjusts Both... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Damian Bailey, May 27, 2023.

1. Sounds Issues

K, So I Realized My Sound Is Not The Same In Both Ears, And Whenever I Try To Change The Equalizations With Properties From mmsys.cpl It Adjusts Both So That's Not Fixing My Issue, Any Idea What's Happening?

:)

Damian Bailey, May 27, 2023
  2. KarlFeld Win User

No sound/sound issues

i have the same issue. ihave replaced all of the cord, drained the power from my xbox, tv, and cable box. ihad the cable guys out and replace my box. the problem persists sonow ithink it is the update. help?
  3. {Parity} Win User

No sound/sound issues

What troubleshooting steps have you been through to try to resolve the issue? If you haven't already tried a hard reset then hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds or until the console shuts down completely then wait for a couple of minutes
    and power it back up. See if that resolves the issue. Let us know.
  4. Miss Share Bear Win User

Sound Issues

Hey there Camo!

Are you on the Xbox One or Xbox 360? What kind of headset are you using? Are you able to use other headsets and hear sound through them? Let us know and we'll be happy to help troubleshoot this further for you. :)

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement
    issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.
  5. entexman Win User

Sound Issue

You most likely have to run an optical audio cable from your Xbox one to your tv (if it has an optical audio input that is) if you want to get the audio to your sound bar. Audio should still come out through the tv's built in speakers though.
  6. Mister Cerb Win User

Sound issues

Hey there Spartan!

The issue you're describing definitely sounds odd (no pun intended, just couldn't think of another way to say that). If you can, I'd like to see a video of the issue just so we can hear what you're hearing.

It's possible that the console may be in need of a repair, but there's a couple things we can try first.
    The initial thing I would try would be hooking your Xbox One console to a different TV to see if you get the same sound distortion on multiple consoles.

Let us know if you're able to try that as well as if you're able to record a video for us and we'll be standing by to hear back from you! ^_^
Thema:

Sounds Issues

1. Sounds Issues - Similar Threads - Sounds Issues

2. discord issues, sound krisp/no sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    discord issues, sound krisp/no sound: After i launch discord,every thing was fine, after few second, the sound like (PTS) or when somebody leave (basically every discord built-in sound) it just become krisp then later no sound, this...
  3. Having sound issues with my Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having sound issues with my Xbox: I followed the instructions to restart my Xbox when it was having sound issues, and it worked, but only temporarily. When I went to adjust the volume to turn it down, the sound went right back...
  4. Xbox Wireless Adapter sound issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Adapter sound issues: I have bought Xbox Wireless Headset with Xbox Wireless Adapter and use it on my PC with Windows 11. All drivers and system are updated! And I have this terrible issue when audio is chopping with...
  5. MW3 sound issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW3 sound issues: Split from this thread. I've also got this issue....annoying!!! 0b34d1ff-3075-4da7-9e7e-c5524507df1e
  6. MW3 sound issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW3 sound issues: When playing MW three battle Royale, I am unable to hear anything when I open a chest or pick up plates. Everything else appears to be normal but I’m just not able to hear those few things. Any...
  7. All Sound suddenly went out. Can anyone help with this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    All Sound suddenly went out. Can anyone help with this issue?: I was playing a game on my series x, I was even in a party chat, then suddenly, all audio went out. Only party chat remained. Now, no matter what I do, all the trouble shooting and resets isn't...
  8. Sound issue with headset and TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound issue with headset and TV: I’m having issues with my headset, sound has been coming from my TV and headset but I also can’t adjust my headset chat mixer I have tried plugging my controller in which helped once but not...
  9. NO Sound After Update Several Days Ago. This is Not the "Intermitent Scratchy Sound" Issue

in XboX Insiders
    NO Sound After Update Several Days Ago. This is Not the "Intermitent Scratchy Sound" Issue: After an Update about a week ago, my Xbox lost its ability to output sound to the Home Theater or the TV's speaker EXCEPT for 1 App; (HD HomeRun) AND the Black and White Xbox Splash Screen that...
  10. My Xbox X is having sound issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox X is having sound issues.: At first it had no sound coming out, I unplug it and reset it and then I have startup sound and sound for the movies I bought but nothing else. Reset it again and I had sound for just the games,...