Sound won't come through speakers, only works on headset.

Discus and support Sound won't come through speakers, only works on headset. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am trying to play remotely and the sound only works if I use a headset. Everything else is working as it should. Anyone have the same issue?... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/fritz269, Aug 10, 2021.

1. /u/fritz269
    /u/fritz269 Guest

I am trying to play remotely and the sound only works if I use a headset. Everything else is working as it should. Anyone have the same issue?

submitted by /u/fritz269
    [link] [comments]

/u/fritz269, Aug 10, 2021
  2. bowski477 Win User

Communication

Which astro headset is it? Do you have sound set to come through the headset and the speakers of your TV? Or just the Headset?
  3. ShadowChaser36 Win User

Do YOU play with chat through speakers?

It's a total mess! I can't stand hearing chat through my speakers. Even if I don't plan on talking in game, I always hook my headset in because I don't want the chat to disrupt the sound in game. It sucks that the X1 isn't shipping with a headset, at the
    moment, but I'll still be buying one because I won't have chat coming through my speakers.
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

Party voice chat only works via headset

This option normally only enables the game group, not the xbox group.

And it makes the sound split through the headset, and game sound through the speaker, when available.
  5. WILLIAM JBEST Win User

Xbox 1 stereo headset echo

It could be caused by sound coming through your TV speakers being close to your headset. Sometimes this can cause feedback or an echo.
  6. CraigBurchill1 Win User

Xbox audio

Hi there, I would need a little more context to help you. Is this through a headset? Speakers? If it's your speakers or headset, how can you be sure it's the Xbox and not those? Can you test your speakers with another program on the TV/PC and can
    you test the headset on a PC? Let me know what you come up with.
    Its just the sound that should play through the TV, I don’t have any additional speakers or headsets, but the tv is playing sound normally, just nothing when i turn the xbox on
Thema:

1. Sound won't come through speakers, only works on headset. - Similar Threads - Sound won't through

2. My Xbox won't turn on at all but I hear a ringing sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox won't turn on at all but I hear a ringing sound: So I went to turn on my Xbox series x and it won't turn on but I hear this ringing noise from inside my console if anybody have any idea to fix this I'll appreciate I read some things online about...
  3. My sound on my Xbox won't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    My sound on my Xbox won't work: When i turn on the Xbox it seams like my TV is on mute but its not Idk what's wrong with it 8ee52d37-429c-4e04-a245-2546aca48f30
  4. my external speakers won't play sound on my new monitor?

in XBoX on Windows
    my external speakers won't play sound on my new monitor?: i just bought two new monitors both new sceptre's 30 inch's i plugged my Xbox into one of them and my pc to the other my pc show theres audio playing in the sound bar but there's no sound coming...
  5. My xbox won't play the second start-up sound when I force it into troubleshoot

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox won't play the second start-up sound when I force it into troubleshoot: My xbox had a os failure. Ive reset the xbox to its factory settings a couple of months ago. Back then it would show me the troubleshoot screen. Now it won't. And as a bonus when I try to force it...
  6. Xbox discord sound won't work via wireless headset

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox discord sound won't work via wireless headset: Whenever I connect my wireless headset to the console and join any discord party, the sound just won't work, even though, the mic works just fine and all the party members are able to hear me....
  7. My Xbox series X won't play sound through the speakers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox series X won't play sound through the speakers: My xbox series X will play sound through the head set but not the TV speakers or the sound bar I have its been fine for years and all the sudden after playing BTD6 it stop work one night....
  8. my XBOX ONE kinect won't turn on and is making a buzzing sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    my XBOX ONE kinect won't turn on and is making a buzzing sound: I have had this kinect for a while now but a few days ago it just stopped working. I am 80% sure that the power brick is fine, and when I plug in the kinect to PC / XBOX the kinect connected...
  9. I can hear sound but my mic won't work, what should I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can hear sound but my mic won't work, what should I do?: I looked on YouTube and asked my friends that have a headset for their Xbox to help me, but they couldn't. 638ae866-5b7b-49d0-83e5-5b1fa6d6b872
  10. Sound through controllers won't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound through controllers won't work: I don't know if this is in the right forum, this is my first time posting.recently my Xbox One sound has been terrible through my controllers while playing games. I have been using my Afterglow...