Sound problem on forza horizon 4

Discus and support Sound problem on forza horizon 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have a sound problem on forza horizon 4. I play with the headset steelseries arctis 3 blutooth (2019), this problem happens only when I play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BLBiron, Apr 21, 2019.

1. BLBiron
    BLBiron Guest

Hello,

I have a sound problem on forza horizon 4. I play with the headset steelseries arctis 3 blutooth (2019), this problem happens only when I play with this headset in stereo mode and bluetooth.

I have sound on the game at the beginning, then 20 seconds after the welcome page of the game is displayed, all the sounds of the PC turn off. When I shut off the game, the sound come back 20 seconds after.

I have already tried to activate the enhancement and restart the PC as it is recommended on many forums, it does not work.

Should I reset the game? Does resetting the game clear saves ?

:)

BLBiron, Apr 21, 2019
  2. Almiri Khvan Win User

Logitech G923 Causing issues on Forza Horizon 5

Hey , bro, you fixed this lags and sound-lags in Forza Horizon 5? How? Please ask me, i am playing Forza Horizon 4 , but Forza Horizon 5 don't work with this wheel, i am sad:(
  3. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

What Xbox games do you feel have the most immersive weather and ambient sounds, list your top 3!

The open world sections of Gears 5

Forza Horizon 4

Madden

They all sound and look pretty good on a nice surround sound.
  4. fredwarrenwerner Win User

Is this happening with only forza horizon 4, or does it occur with other games as well? You may also want to check your audio settings to see what is going on with it.
    Something very similar happens on the xbox one console version of fh4 too and only this game. Started after a recent patch a few days ago. The follow up patch failed to fix the issue. It's obvious that the people microsoft hires for tech support have
    absolutely no idea what people are asking about and no clue how to fix it. I think this might actually be a turn ten issue, though, not a microsoft one. Check the forza horizon 4 discussion board; the users are probably much more helpful than the generic,
    disinterested tech “support” you will get here!
  5. Kentledge Win User

Try a different HDMI cord this same thing happen to me all I had to do was buy a new cord.
  6. Galaxy Golden Win User

Is this happening with only forza horizon 4, or does it occur with other games as well? You may also want to check your audio settings to see what is going on with it.
Thema:

1. Sound problem on forza horizon 4 - Similar Threads - Sound problem forza

2. Acer QG241Y H no sound problem :(

in XBoX on Consoles
    Acer QG241Y H no sound problem :(: Hello. I recently bought an acer QG241Y H monitor which was advertised to have built-in speakers. But now im realising that the speakers dont work. I tried troubleshooting but that doesnt fix the...
  3. [Minecraft - Windows 10/11 Edition] Sound distorted and cracks. Xbox Game Bar problem with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Minecraft - Windows 10/11 Edition] Sound distorted and cracks. Xbox Game Bar problem with...: Razer 7.1 Synapse has a problem with it's Synapse THX in playback device settings. I switched to the, separate, Razer audio controller - Game in both the systems playback settings and Xbox Game...
  4. Having a weird problem with my sound on my Xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having a weird problem with my sound on my Xbox one x: my media apps and my AAA games have no sound, but my Gamepass games have sound. my tv channels has sound. I have an Xbox one x and as far as I know I didn't change any settings....
  5. There is a problem with the input and output sound in the game Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There is a problem with the input and output sound in the game Fortnite: There is a problem with the input and output sound in the game Fortnite 600103d7-947a-44f9-80e0-6f9f595c9aa5
  6. Xbox s black screen but has sound not a HDMI problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox s black screen but has sound not a HDMI problem: Got an Xbox series **** was working fine all of a sudden the image ain't coming up on my screen it's just a black screen the sound comes through and I'll get a flicker of image but then it goes...
  7. Having a problem with the xbox.it has no sound.

in XBoX on Windows
    Having a problem with the xbox.it has no sound.: So i look at the settings and its saying headphones are plugged in when they arent.i put the headphones in after that and take them out again and the sound comes back through the tv but this...
  8. [PC Problem] Xbox app/Xbox game bar Is making my microphone in the parties sound glitchy

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    [PC Problem] Xbox app/Xbox game bar Is making my microphone in the parties sound glitchy: This happened very recently and I don't know what the problem is I just think I'm going to have to stop using the service on my computer. "Solutions I have already tried"...
  9. Xbox Series X disc drive sound when installing from disc. Is this correct or a problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X disc drive sound when installing from disc. Is this correct or a problem?: Hi! XBOX Series X Disc Drive make this sound when installing from disc. Is this correct or a problem? Im little worried because this is my first console with disc drive. You can hear some...
  10. Xbox series X sound problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X sound problem: Hi, I have a problem with my xbox series X sound. Context: I have my xbox Series X, PS5, apple TV and Switch, all connected to my TV (HDMI) and the TV is connected through optical cable to my AVR...