Sound problem in Daybreak Multiplayer

Discus and support Sound problem in Daybreak Multiplayer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, when I launch the Daybreak in multiplayer I lose all its game and I have to restart my game to have sound again. I would like to know if there... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shinra_67, May 11, 2022.

1. Shinra_67
    Shinra_67 Guest

Hello, when I launch the Daybreak in multiplayer I lose all its game and I have to restart my game to have sound again. I would like to know if there is a solution to this problem and if so which one.

Ps: I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but that didn't solve the problem.

:)

Shinra_67, May 11, 2022
  2. Shinra_67 Win User

Hello first of all thank you for answering but when I go to application and Functionality and I search for State of Decay 2, it finds it for me but I don't have the "advanced parameter" button, is this normal? I should also mention that I have the game on steam.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Oh, that's why. In this case, you may need to reach out with the game support as it seems to be an in-game issue.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Kindly repair the game by following the steps below:

Windows Settings > Apps & Features > Apps > Search for the game > Advanced Options > Repair > Restart your PC.
  5. MightyQuinn75 Win User

problems with daybreak

6. protypo Win User

problems with daybreak

Where can I see that? I do not speak English very well
Thema:

1. Sound problem in Daybreak Multiplayer - Similar Threads - Sound problem Daybreak

2. Acer QG241Y H no sound problem :(

in XBoX on Consoles
    Acer QG241Y H no sound problem :(: Hello. I recently bought an acer QG241Y H monitor which was advertised to have built-in speakers. But now im realising that the speakers dont work. I tried troubleshooting but that doesnt fix the...
  3. [Minecraft - Windows 10/11 Edition] Sound distorted and cracks. Xbox Game Bar problem with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Minecraft - Windows 10/11 Edition] Sound distorted and cracks. Xbox Game Bar problem with...: Razer 7.1 Synapse has a problem with it's Synapse THX in playback device settings. I switched to the, separate, Razer audio controller - Game in both the systems playback settings and Xbox Game...
  4. Having a weird problem with my sound on my Xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having a weird problem with my sound on my Xbox one x: my media apps and my AAA games have no sound, but my Gamepass games have sound. my tv channels has sound. I have an Xbox one x and as far as I know I didn't change any settings....
  5. There is a problem with the input and output sound in the game Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There is a problem with the input and output sound in the game Fortnite: There is a problem with the input and output sound in the game Fortnite 600103d7-947a-44f9-80e0-6f9f595c9aa5
  6. Xbox s black screen but has sound not a HDMI problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox s black screen but has sound not a HDMI problem: Got an Xbox series **** was working fine all of a sudden the image ain't coming up on my screen it's just a black screen the sound comes through and I'll get a flicker of image but then it goes...
  7. Having a problem with the xbox.it has no sound.

in XBoX on Windows
    Having a problem with the xbox.it has no sound.: So i look at the settings and its saying headphones are plugged in when they arent.i put the headphones in after that and take them out again and the sound comes back through the tv but this...
  8. [PC Problem] Xbox app/Xbox game bar Is making my microphone in the parties sound glitchy

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    [PC Problem] Xbox app/Xbox game bar Is making my microphone in the parties sound glitchy: This happened very recently and I don't know what the problem is I just think I'm going to have to stop using the service on my computer. "Solutions I have already tried"...
  9. Xbox Series X disc drive sound when installing from disc. Is this correct or a problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X disc drive sound when installing from disc. Is this correct or a problem?: Hi! XBOX Series X Disc Drive make this sound when installing from disc. Is this correct or a problem? Im little worried because this is my first console with disc drive. You can hear some...
  10. Xbox series X sound problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X sound problem: Hi, I have a problem with my xbox series X sound. Context: I have my xbox Series X, PS5, apple TV and Switch, all connected to my TV (HDMI) and the TV is connected through optical cable to my AVR...