Sound issue may have been covered

Discus and support Sound issue may have been covered in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am currently using game streaming service. (awesome by the way when your in a van all day not able to work because it's raining). one thing I have... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/redsintoxcated, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Sound issue may have been covered

I am currently using game streaming service. (awesome by the way when your in a van all day not able to work because it's raining).

one thing I have noticed is that my turtle beach headset plays no sound though the controller and have no Mic chat.. The controller and headset are working on my xbox at home..

what you saying...

submitted by /u/redsintoxcated
    [link] [comments]

/u/redsintoxcated, Nov 27, 2019
  2. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

No game or console audio but party audio?

Hi There,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing these audio issues, and they do sound weird. Have you perhaps tried resetting your Xbox? You seem to have covered the majority of setting changes that may fix the issue so resetting may be the final option.
  3. CapnPhoton Win User

Xbox one randomly turns off

It sounds like their may be a defect. However, just to cover all your bases, go int the power settings and examine them to see when the system sleeps. Also if your console is going off, and you turn it back on and it comes up very quickly, it does sound
    like it's going to sleep for some reason and may not be hardware issue.
  4. zmaster2XXX Win User

My xbox acting weird, possibly broken

it sounds like a potential overheating issue. Does the console have enough airflow? nothing covering holes, etc?
  5. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Xbox One X Disk Drive And Wireless

If you have looked around and tried everything you can think of you may want to consider getting your console serviced professionally by Microsoft themselves. What you are describing sounds likely to be a hardware issue, if something in your console is faulty
    you should send it off. It may be free depending on whether or not the console is covered by a warranty or the fault is on a list of things that are just covered.

Here's the link. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/browse/xbox-one/warranties-and-repair
  6. Fearoid Win User

Calling Odahviing?

Are you doing what the quest requires? It may sound like a dumb question but I'm just covering a typical mix up.
Thema:

Sound issue may have been covered

1. Sound issue may have been covered - Similar Threads - Sound issue may

2. discord issues, sound krisp/no sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    discord issues, sound krisp/no sound: After i launch discord,every thing was fine, after few second, the sound like (PTS) or when somebody leave (basically every discord built-in sound) it just become krisp then later no sound, this...
  3. Having sound issues with my Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having sound issues with my Xbox: I followed the instructions to restart my Xbox when it was having sound issues, and it worked, but only temporarily. When I went to adjust the volume to turn it down, the sound went right back...
  4. Xbox Wireless Adapter sound issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Adapter sound issues: I have bought Xbox Wireless Headset with Xbox Wireless Adapter and use it on my PC with Windows 11. All drivers and system are updated! And I have this terrible issue when audio is chopping with...
  5. MW3 sound issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW3 sound issues: Split from this thread. I've also got this issue....annoying!!! 0b34d1ff-3075-4da7-9e7e-c5524507df1e
  6. MW3 sound issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW3 sound issues: When playing MW three battle Royale, I am unable to hear anything when I open a chest or pick up plates. Everything else appears to be normal but I’m just not able to hear those few things. Any...
  7. All Sound suddenly went out. Can anyone help with this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    All Sound suddenly went out. Can anyone help with this issue?: I was playing a game on my series x, I was even in a party chat, then suddenly, all audio went out. Only party chat remained. Now, no matter what I do, all the trouble shooting and resets isn't...
  8. Sound issue with headset and TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound issue with headset and TV: I’m having issues with my headset, sound has been coming from my TV and headset but I also can’t adjust my headset chat mixer I have tried plugging my controller in which helped once but not...
  9. NO Sound After Update Several Days Ago. This is Not the "Intermitent Scratchy Sound" Issue

in XboX Insiders
    NO Sound After Update Several Days Ago. This is Not the "Intermitent Scratchy Sound" Issue: After an Update about a week ago, my Xbox lost its ability to output sound to the Home Theater or the TV's speaker EXCEPT for 1 App; (HD HomeRun) AND the Black and White Xbox Splash Screen that...
  10. My Xbox X is having sound issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox X is having sound issues.: At first it had no sound coming out, I unplug it and reset it and then I have startup sound and sound for the movies I bought but nothing else. Reset it again and I had sound for just the games,...