Sound and performance issues on FH4 on PC

Discus and support Sound and performance issues on FH4 on PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When I start FH4 the surround sound doesn't works. When the credits are showing (Turn10 logo, etc) it works properly, but when the main menu appears it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Javi Coronel Chaves, Mar 16, 2021.

1. Sound and performance issues on FH4 on PC

When I start FH4 the surround sound doesn't works. When the credits are showing (Turn10 logo, etc) it works properly, but when the main menu appears it stops working. I'm using a Corsair Void Elite Surround. Also I'm using iCUE, which is the headphone's software. Windows 10, drivers and iCUE are updated. I've also tried to start windows on safe mode and tried a Clean Start.

Also I used to play on Ultra at 100 FPS on a GTX 1660 TI and 2 days ago I couldn't even hit 50FPS on race. It only happens on this game, I can run all my games perfectly, I dont know why this happened only on FH4.

Edit: I didn't change a single Video Settings.

:)

Javi Coronel Chaves, Mar 16, 2021
  2. PacketShipper Win User

Forza Horizon 4 rendering on CPU when it wasn't before

Maybe perform an uninstallation, reboot, and reinstall?

I had a wierd issue with FH4 on PC where a reinstall fixed it.
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

FH4 poor performance on PC

Hello Poppleton,

This seems to be a known issue on Forza's Forums. As of right now I don't think its an issue with your PC Specs as much as it is an issue with the game in general. Since it is known and acknowledged already I would assume they are working on a fix.

For more info, please take a look at
    "FH4 Known Issues [Updated: October 1st,"

Hope this helps!
  4. yurigustavo Win User

I have this problem too, before Tuesday the game was running at ultra at 60 fps, I believe the problem was caused by the update of Day 1 (Monday), but not confirmed yet. I am downloading the demo version of the game to confirm that the problem is in the
    final version of the game. I even tested other games to see if it was actually the 1070, but they behaved in the normal way.

I have an i5 4690, 16GB RAM and the EVGA 1070.

[​IMG]
  5. yurigustavo Win User

so I opened the computer and cleaned it, when I got back it was stable

I don't know what happened, but it worked.

[​IMG]
  6. Vannec Win User

It very likely is just a slight issue with the game that you're experiencing, and I'm sure Playground will fix it asap. I just wanted to add that since both cases in this thread are with 1070's, I've seen a couple issues in other games where similar performance
    issues affected only 1070's. This leads me to believe that there's some minor tweaks devs need to make for this card in particular.
Thema:

Sound and performance issues on FH4 on PC

1. Sound and performance issues on FH4 on PC - Similar Threads - Sound performance issues

2. Why does my Xbox game chat work but no game audio or sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox game chat work but no game audio or sounds: I just got the Astro A10 headset and have tried every way I could possibly find and think of. I just then managed to get the mic to work when spoken into and can hear other people in the Xbox...
  3. Sound Suttering XSX + LG C2 - Beta Ring

in XboX Insiders
    Sound Suttering XSX + LG C2 - Beta Ring: Has anyone been having intermittent sound stuttering lately? For at least a month and a half in any game, app or movie there is occasional stutter/choppiness with the sound. I'm on a LG C2,...
  4. Sound not outputting through rear speakers or subwoofer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound not outputting through rear speakers or subwoofer: Hello, I have a Vizio 5.1 Soundbar system plugged into my TV through the eARC HDMI, then my XBox Series X plugged into the TV as well through a different HDMI port. When I am setting up my XBox...
  5. What's the point of be an embassador? (I like how it sounds)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    What's the point of be an embassador? (I like how it sounds): I'm new on this to be an embassador, teach me an tell me about what to do. I'm like sponge. I read all te introduction but I need someone to talk about the part of be an embassador. I like to...
  6. LG C1 Black Screen with Sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    LG C1 Black Screen with Sound: Hi All, I have a XBOX Series X and an LG C1 OLED. I've had this combo for 3 years or so. Today, when firing everything up and switching to the Xbox input on my LG (HDMI3), the screen was black. A...
  7. discord issues, sound krisp/no sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    discord issues, sound krisp/no sound: After i launch discord,every thing was fine, after few second, the sound like (PTS) or when somebody leave (basically every discord built-in sound) it just become krisp then later no sound, this...
  8. Is this ringing sound normal when xbox controller rumbles/vibrates?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is this ringing sound normal when xbox controller rumbles/vibrates?: Just got a new controller and it’s making a ringing sound when it vibrates. Is this normal? My old Xbox one controller didn’t have this sound when vibrating . Do all new controller have this...
  9. Notification Sound sounds weird.

in XboX Insiders
    Notification Sound sounds weird.: When I get a notification (Friend gets online, Achievement, etc) the sound is very... buggy, and it sounds like it's trying to do the sound twice at the same time submitted by /u/henhunfer...
  10. xbox makes abnormal sound when starting up

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox makes abnormal sound when starting up: The xsx host always makes an abnormal sound when it starts 29b9c94e-bfe6-456a-856a-22226a9bb10b