SOS MY XBOX 360 SLIM WILL NOT TURN ON

Discus and support SOS MY XBOX 360 SLIM WILL NOT TURN ON in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; So, I've been trying to figure out what is wrong w/my Xbox, so I turned to you guys. My battery pack (on the main power cord) stays orange, and when I... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Divinity_alt, Dec 18, 2022.

1. Divinity_alt
    Divinity_alt Guest

So, I've been trying to figure out what is wrong w/my Xbox, so I turned to you guys. My battery pack (on the main power cord) stays orange, and when I power it on it goes green for a sec, then back to orange, and the Xbox displays the red ring of death. Help. Plz.

:)

Divinity_alt, Dec 18, 2022
  2. CialUK Win User

change of hdd

So will the xbox 360 slim 4gb take a hdd from a xbox 360 slim 250gb? And is the only differences the cases and the hdd capacity in the two slim xboxs
  3. RabidKanid Win User

Auto Disconnect from Xbox Live when I start Sonic Generations.

I went to a Gamestop and bought a newer used Xbox 360 Slim to test if it was just my console going bad. The same issue happened on the Slim so it's not just my console. And even then, plenty of the responses to this forum post are from people who I've noticed
    mentioned they had an Xbox 360 Slim. So my console being old isn't the problem. I returned the console once I found out that wasn't the problem.
  4. smileskybird Win User

Xbox One Slim

It's not r-e-a-l-l-y fat the console. They made it that way so that it would get more than enough proper ventilation. It is slightly bigger than my Xbox 360 slim though. I first joined Xbox when the Xbox 360 Slim 250gb glossy black console came out in my
    country mid to late 2010 (NZ). And Xbox 360 came out 2005 so had to wait about 5 years for a slim version for that gen. They might make a slim version of it but expect to wait probably at least another 2 years for one. It weighs about the same as my 360 too.
    The design isn't a huge fuss for me even though I wish they'd made it no bigger than the 360 slim console. It looks like a VCR because it has like a Windows 8 style to it, sharp edges and clean lines.
  5. ToothyAlloy54 Win User

Unable to play original Xbox games on 360 slim 4GB with hdd

so ermm, guys question:

Does anyone know where i can get an Official Xbox 360 250GB hdd drive for my xbox 360 4gb slim? i want to play Halo CE & Starwars Battlefront two again on backward compatibility on the xbox 360 4gb slim :(

(a Direct link would be VERY appreciated)
  6. CogWarrIorxX Win User

I want to Transfer data from a NEW SLIM MODEL HDD to another NEW SLIM MODEL HDD.

How do you transfer stuff from a xbox 360 slim 250 GB HDD.. to the le gears of war 3 xbox 360 slim so do you do that on a thingy or something all i need to transfer is my profile on to that xbox what do you use anyway and how!
Thema:

1. SOS MY XBOX 360 SLIM WILL NOT TURN ON - Similar Threads - SOS 360 SLIM

2. SOS: Why do I have 2 gamertags? Is there a fix?

in XBoX Accessibility
    SOS: Why do I have 2 gamertags? Is there a fix?: I’ve recently changed my gamer tag and for some reason my previous tag is being shown above my current tag + has [CORE] sitting next to it. Does anybody have a solution for this? I changed tags...
  3. Roblox Receipt SOS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox Receipt SOS: Hi So I’ve been trying to get my password reset for an hour now but it just doesn’t work so I contacted customer service and they said that I’d need a receipt for roblox which both Xbox and...
  4. SOS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SOS: Hi, When I start a title, it appears a message saying "getting your xbox 360 info..." The progress bar doesn't move, and after a while it disappears and enters the game. But when I press the...
  5. Xbox insider SOS, tried to leave beta on minecraft

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider SOS, tried to leave beta on minecraft: So im on xbox one, i went onto xbox insider and tried leaving Minecraft beta, but it got stuck, theirs not even a loading circle next to it, so i tried un-installing both Xbox insider and...
  6. set my home Xbox [SOS ASAP]

in XBoX on Consoles
    set my home Xbox [SOS ASAP]: I need to set my Xbox as home Xbox without internet so I can play my games please help I need to know how to designate my home Xbox without internet I can't change it on my console Help me...
  7. SOS!!! HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SOS!!! HELP!: Ok. I’ve tried preordering Cold War & it tells me “try again later.” Now so far I have waited 30min, restarted console, deleted & added back card info, & I just got on modern warfare & purchased...
  8. SOS ADVANCED WARFARE POINTS PURCHASE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SOS ADVANCED WARFARE POINTS PURCHASE: PLEASE HELP I PURCHASED MODERN WARFARE AND WENT TO THE STORE IN THE GAME SELECTION AND PURCHASED 2 5,000 COINS/POINTS AND PURCHASED THESE BUNDLES WITH 1 OPERATOR SKINS WEAPONS DECALS ETC AND THE...
  9. SOS CAN'T FIND D/LED ADD-ONS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SOS CAN'T FIND D/LED ADD-ONS: I Paid for 5,000 coins twice to purchase add-ons for my COD MODERN WARFARE, THEY WERE different themes and weapons & skins for different prices but after i paid for them and tried to find them in...
  10. SOS!! My Xbox 360 won't turn on because of Audio/Video problems!

in XBoX on Consoles
    SOS!! My Xbox 360 won't turn on because of Audio/Video problems!: Ok, so when I try to turn on my Xbox 360, a bunch of random colors come up, I can still hear the Xbox 360 startup sound along with a buzzing noise, I know I put the 3 A/V cords in the right place....