Sort games by single player / co-op

Discus and support Sort games by single player / co-op in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I know games in the store have a details section listing online multiplayer / online co-op / single player / couch co-op / etc... Could this be added... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Fresh_Fisherman_4311, Jan 23, 2022.

1. Sort games by single player / co-op

I know games in the store have a details section listing online multiplayer / online co-op / single player / couch co-op / etc... Could this be added as 'sort by' options in my library. It'd be cool to be able to just weed out games without online gameplay so my friends would know which games i have that we could play together. Without going through my whole library, trying to remember which are co-op, or having to check game details on each game.

submitted by /u/Fresh_Fisherman_4311
    [link] [comments]

/u/Fresh_Fisherman_4311, Jan 23, 2022
  2. trple X blu dot Win User

Red Dead Redemption 2 - Things You Want to See?

[quote user="Jameser78"]

Co-op single player? What does that even mean? Co-op means 2 people, which is by definition NOT single player.

[/quote] it's Co-op gaming in single player format.
  3. DWoodbine Win User

30+ hours of more Witcher 3 coming 2016

No matter what game it is, some people will say they wish it had co-op or some sort of online feature. I'm a big fan of single player games, I desperately want more games focused on single player and story telling and Witcher 3 looks like something I can
    finally lose myself on.

There are other games that cater for people who enjoy co-op or multi-player, Skyrim Online is one of them.
  4. Photonimus Win User

Red Dead Redemption 2 - Things You Want to See?

Co-op single player? What does that even mean? Co-op means 2 people, which is by definition NOT single player.
  5. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

I'm strating to get sick of this...

As much as I love the co-op, I agree. They should not have forced players to play the co-op just to get their galactic readiness to 100%. No game should ever force players to play a multiplayer or co-op if it has a single player campaign. Especially a
    series like this that has always been single player only.
  6. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Skyrim Co-op: Would that ever be possible or is the world too vast?

"The only was I could see co-op working in a single player elder scrolls title is if the co-op is somehow separated from the single player game in some way".

I hope not : ( I find co-op like that SO DISAPPOINTING. I don't want 'Skyrim 0.2 Co-op' I want 'The Full Skyrim Experience'.
Thema:

Sort games by single player / co-op

1. Sort games by single player / co-op - Similar Threads - Sort games single

2. Hi there, my hdmi port is not working on my xbox. I'd there some sort of adaptor that I can...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi there, my hdmi port is not working on my xbox. I'd there some sort of adaptor that I can...: Hi there, my hdmi port is not working on my xbox. I'd there some sort of adaptor that I can get for the TV out part? Possibly plug into the USB on the xbox and plug the hdmi into that?...
  3. Cant play older games on windows 10, will microsoft sort something out to fix this issue.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant play older games on windows 10, will microsoft sort something out to fix this issue.: Game is lord of the rings, battle for middle earth 1 and 2. Did some research many people have had this issue and have resorted to downloading dodgy fixes instead of Microsoft allowing old games....
  4. Wasd and arrow keys act as if they are affected by some sort of drift, but only in games

in XBoX on Windows
    Wasd and arrow keys act as if they are affected by some sort of drift, but only in games: Hey. I’ve had this issue for a while now. I’ve tried doing the things recommended, such as restarting the computer or messing with fn and arrow keys. Although using the fn method did seem to do...
  5. Cloud gaming absolutely atrocious these days when is it going to be sorted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming absolutely atrocious these days when is it going to be sorted: Have tried and tried to use Xbox cloud but it is just awful long waits to play and disconnects a lot if you can be bothered to wait why offer something through game pass that just is not up to...
  6. Is there some sort of cloud history for saved games I can use for eldenring?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there some sort of cloud history for saved games I can use for eldenring?: Is there some sort of cloud history for saved games that possibly goes back at least a few hours even a day or 2? I'd take anything. I am playing Elden Ring on The Xbox Series X which holds about...
  7. Please sort game pass rewards out! I only need to complete "complete weekly set" for 2000...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please sort game pass rewards out! I only need to complete "complete weekly set" for 2000...: Please sort game pass rewards out! I only need to complete " 516672ca-f4e1-43b0-936c-8652ceb0a9cc
  8. Xbox game streaming, controller sort of not working?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game streaming, controller sort of not working?: So, I connect my controller to my phone (Xbox one S) and before streaming worked perfectly, not problems at all. But now I connect my controller to my phone and try to play, nothing happens... I...
  9. Sort of a weird dilemma but... accessing a game pass game an expired user downloaded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sort of a weird dilemma but... accessing a game pass game an expired user downloaded...: It's sorta a weird dilemma... I downloaded a game using a 14 day trial from a product I have purchased. It's expired recently, so I know I can't access it. But the weird thing is once another...
  10. Some sort of refund for a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some sort of refund for a game: bought watch dogs 2 because the first one was really good but im really not liking the 2nd one at all and i was wondering if any of yall know about getting some sort of refund for it. not...