Sorry.

Discus and support Sorry. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi there Microsoft I just felt like saying sorry to you you're enforcement team and the people I was really rude to I understand it I'm not banned but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mudkippy132, Oct 21, 2017.

1. mudkippy132
    mudkippy132 Guest

Sorry.

hi there Microsoft I just felt like saying sorry to you you're enforcement team and the people I was really rude to I understand it I'm not banned but suspended I ignored the rules now I understand that it's better to be good and that I now see that it's
    my fault and yea just gonna let you know I'll try not to do it again and sorry again have a nice day.

:)

mudkippy132, Oct 21, 2017
  2. Dead Dweller
    Dead Dweller Guest
    Sorry...

One achievement specifically asks for 4 players to play together. lier.

Dead Dweller, Oct 21, 2017
  3. MisterFizzle
    MisterFizzle Guest
    sorry

Hey Blushed,

I don't have any information on Enforcement actions that may be taken against any account.
    If your son does get suspended or banned, you would need to post in the 09 - Xbox 360 Account Suspensions & Console Bans forums.

MisterFizzle, Oct 21, 2017
  4. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

Sorry.

The enforcement team doesn't use the forums but it's always good to see people own their mistakes and vow to do better. Best of luck and happy gaming.

bowski477, Oct 21, 2017
  5. xxW0LFxx TFD Win User

Sorry...

It should be noted that for All for One chievo you don't need to go through all nine waves. You can just start at wave 11, blitz it and then you're done.

Try here:

www.xbox360achievements.org/.../showthread.php

There's likely to be a few people going around that want the same chievo.
  6. Dead Dweller Win User

Sorry...

That would be awesome if it weren't so dead
  7. bowski477 Win User

Sorry.

The enforcement team doesn't use the forums but it's always good to see people own their mistakes and vow to do better. Best of luck and happy gaming.
  8. MisterFizzle Win User

sorry

9. Dead Dweller Win User

Sorry...

One achievement specifically asks for 4 players to play together. lier.
Thema:

Sorry.

1. Sorry. - Similar Threads - Sorry

2. Message appears when I try to add one of my friends back “Sorry, we can’t save your changes...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Message appears when I try to add one of my friends back “Sorry, we can’t save your changes...: One of my friends accidentally (I’m assuming it was accidental) unfriended me on Xbox, and when I try re-friending him, a message pops up saying “Sorry, we can’t save your changes right now. Try...
  3. Sorry to all xbox ambassadors , but i really HATE y'all

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry to all xbox ambassadors , but i really HATE y'all: ( i don't speak english so im sorry if there is a bad word somewhere ) so before being attacked by all of you , im pretty much an Xbox lover, i love gaming and all these things , but my worst...
  4. Sorry, we're working on fixing the issues, please try again later. For xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry, we're working on fixing the issues, please try again later. For xbox cloud gaming: So i tryed playing fortnite and it gives me an error "Sorry, we're working on fixing the issues, please try again later." and i have a 1200mbps internet and its giving that error please help :)...
  5. Sorry I cant connect to my Xbox360 settings and internet explorer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sorry I cant connect to my Xbox360 settings and internet explorer: Can you please help me with my Xbox360 settings bcos i want to start over * Converted to a Question and moved from Internet Explorer. 9ae0fbd2-44db-4be7-8a23-e0a19a88ccc6
  6. Ban review, please I'm on my knees I lost all of my memories... I'm so sorry.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ban review, please I'm on my knees I lost all of my memories... I'm so sorry.: I was get banned for have argued with the developers, about a random dude [mod removed], that ping my location and share it in the Sea of Thieves Insider text chat, I mean, my precise home...
  7. Why is it when I log into my skate three account? It says sorry there’s a problem with the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it when I log into my skate three account? It says sorry there’s a problem with the...: When I am logging into skate three I it always ends with this saying sorry there’s a problem with the credentials that you’re using to sign in and it says to go to account live but when I do it...
  8. How do i fix the xbox discord error wher it just says "Sorry, looks like you were...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i fix the xbox discord error wher it just says "Sorry, looks like you were...: Hello Whenever i try to join discord on my xbox it just says sorry you were disconnected.Try connecting again but i dont under what am i supposed to be connecting to again or where i was...
  9. Help my account got hacked (sorry for my bad english)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help my account got hacked (sorry for my bad english): Today I checked to my old account, i haven't use it for some month, the default email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and later i checked my account is changed...
  10. “Sorry, there’s a problem with the credentials you’re using to sign in.” error on Xbox 360 S

in XBoX Accessibility
    “Sorry, there’s a problem with the credentials you’re using to sign in.” error on Xbox 360 S: Hello everyone. I'm really at loss here. So I recently bought an Xbox 360 S to play old Xbox games that I cannot play on my other 2 Xbox's I own. I tried to attach my account I've owned for 6...