Sorry, we're working on fixing the issues, please try again later. For xbox cloud gaming

Discus and support Sorry, we're working on fixing the issues, please try again later. For xbox cloud gaming in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i tryed playing fortnite and it gives me an error "Sorry, we're working on fixing the issues, please try again later." and i have a 1200mbps... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jesus Pachuca, Jan 20, 2023.

1. Sorry, we're working on fixing the issues, please try again later. For xbox cloud gaming

So i tryed playing fortnite and it gives me an error "Sorry, we're working on fixing the issues, please try again later." and i have a 1200mbps internet and its giving that error please help Sorry, we're working on fixing the issues, please try again later. For xbox cloud gaming :)

:)

Jesus Pachuca, Jan 20, 2023
  2. Game Xb Win User

Sorry, we're working on fixing the issues, please try again later. For xbox cloud gaming

I have opposite issue. I can play using gamepass apps but always get error "We'll be right back" when play using browser.

But when playing with gamepass it run with very low quality.
  3. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on together. May I know are you experiencing the error on all of your games?
  4. M40C1T0 Win User

I have a similar problem but can't play cloud gaming using my data (5G) when I go to gamepass and click on any game just says install to, but if i connect my mobile to my wifi then it says play.. but if i go to xbox.com/play using my data it run any game like how it was before, no idea why out of the sudden Im having so many issues with cloud gaming or remote gaming and seems are the apps that are glitching so bad.. and when I contacted Microsoft is like the person doesn't even know what is a cloud gaming or what is remote play, so pointless to speak with any of them
  5. ZBO1993 Win User

"We'll be right back Sorry, we're working on fixing the issues, please try again later." Mac Issues

Hey ClausReich,

Just thought I would let you know that since I changed ISP it now works without having to do any of the above!!

Might not mean much from wherever you are in the world but I changed from iiNet to Aussie Broadband and now it works like a dream!

Thank you for all your help again.
  6. ClausReich Win User

"We'll be right back Sorry, we're working on fixing the issues, please try again later." Mac Issues

Hello ZBO1993! I'm Claus, an Independent Microsoft Community Consultant for Xbox! Glad to be able to help you!

It could be a problem with Safari and Microsoft webpages, which is known that both don't work that well together. Try to install Microsoft Edge and check if the service works fine.

But, going a bit more in depth on what you've mentioned, it could be related to a issue with your Internet Service Provider, given that by using 4G everything works correctly. Maybe try to change the DNS on your macOS to the Google Public DNS. To do that on macOS, choose the Apple menu > System Preferences, click Network, select a network service in the list on the left, click Advanced, then click DNS. There, change the DNS address to 8.8.8.8 (as the primary address) and 8.8.4.4 as the secondary.
Thema:

1. Sorry, we're working on fixing the issues, please try again later. For xbox cloud gaming - Similar Threads - Sorry we're working

2. My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.: So after the update that put the chat and group options on the right of your friends list when I try to pull up my profile link on Xbox one x for myself or even press A on friends in friend list...
  3. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  4. Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games

in XboX Insiders
    Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games: . submitted by /u/Evening-Argument3746 [link] [comments]
  5. How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes: It's been saying this for 2 hours first we were playing then he left my party all of a sudden. When I tried to add him it said sorry can't save changes. His username is potato lata...
  6. Das ist wild sorry

in XBoX on Consoles
    Das ist wild sorry: GT Apakinda ich habe gestern in der Gruppensuche für andere Spieler ein Inge Angebot gemacht so wie es 200 andere Spieler auch machen und bekomme ein Kommunikation Ban und kann den nicht mal sehen...
  7. Sorry this game is not available on your console GtaV online Xbox one s not allowing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry this game is not available on your console GtaV online Xbox one s not allowing...: Sorry this game or app isn’t compatible Bought GTAV Online for my s series but now it’s saying its not compatible Please help me fix this 8eac72c3-ad2c-4bcc-bc6a-954b8ec761c2
  8. Need fix for “Sorry, this controller can’t be reverted.”

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need fix for “Sorry, this controller can’t be reverted.”: Ordered an Xbox controller to use with my Tesla. Attempted to update the firmware which was apparently the wrong direction (the older versions allow for Bluetooth Classic; not BLE aka Bluetooth...
  9. When opening my game to play Xbox live on black ops 2 it’s giving me Sorry, can’t connect...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When opening my game to play Xbox live on black ops 2 it’s giving me Sorry, can’t connect...: When opening my game to play Xbox live on black ops 2 it’s giving me Sorry, can’t connect to Xbox live and won’t download my profile to allow me to play online what do I do?...
  10. How do i get it when i try to change skins it says Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i get it when i try to change skins it says Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong?...: I need help fixing this because i've been trying to find a way to change my skins and i did all sort of things like uploading the skins on the minecraft website and trying to change it in the app...