Sorry, Voice and Text chat aren’t available [0x800C0005]

Discus and support Sorry, Voice and Text chat aren’t available [0x800C0005] in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I literally have been dealing with this for about 3 weeks and Its were I cant even look at my privacy settings and change my online status PLEASE FIX... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JoJo6616, Oct 29, 2022.

1. JoJo6616
    JoJo6616 Guest

I literally have been dealing with this for about 3 weeks and Its were I cant even look at my privacy settings and change my online status PLEASE FIX THIS.

:)

JoJo6616, Oct 29, 2022
  2. XBF John Win User

Hello,

I am going to look into your error code. I did find this page in regards to it on our support site however it is not clear if you are on Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S, so if you could clarify that would be awesome.

If you could do me a favor an go through these steps to ensure your NAT connection is solid. I understand that this is an issue with you party chat function, though it is not a multiplayer game it uses your network connection as well. Of course I will pass on the normal rigamarole: Make sure you Xbox is updated to the latest update, and double check with your provider that your router is not the source of this connection issue.

Best Regards,

3. LantzJones Win User

Forgot to mention it also does not allow me to change any privacy settings, nor can I manually swap my online status it always says "something went wrong, try again later." I have literally done everything I can from my end before blaming Xbox but at this point its 100 percent something on Xbox's end. I even wasted $200 plus dollars on new internet hardware just to be sure. This is the first time I have ever been on the ball about getting a new console and now i regret it because i can't even properly enjoy it.
  4. XBF John Win User

Hello,

After some investigation it looks like this issue, at the time was due to an outage. You shouldn't see any issues with this error currently. If so please let us know.

Thank you,

5. LantzJones Win User

I am in the same boat as you bud. I've even bought a new modem, upgraded my internet and even manually port forwarded all the necessary ports for Xbox and I am still getting the same problems. It started with my series s, now my wife's and sons Xbox one s developed the same issue. Can't find anything online about it. You are actually the first person I've seen to have this issue other then myself.
  6. KR_943 Win User

What’s crazy is now that you mention having issues with your games not being able to sync, that’s been happening to me as well. As well as not being able to load my privacy settings. I get the same “something went wrong try again later.” I really hope that this isn’t such a small isolated issue like you think because then it’s probably never going to get fixed. It’s super weird that it started when we all bought the new series Xbox’s. All I can hope is more people come forward and it gets on Xbox’s radar because unfortunately like you and Lantzjones have said we’ve tried everything to fix this. This has to be an Xbox problem.
Thema:

1. Sorry, Voice and Text chat aren’t available [0x800C0005] - Similar Threads - Sorry Voice Text

2. My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.: So after the update that put the chat and group options on the right of your friends list when I try to pull up my profile link on Xbox one x for myself or even press A on friends in friend list...
  3. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  4. Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games

in XboX Insiders
    Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games: . submitted by /u/Evening-Argument3746 [link] [comments]
  5. How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes: It's been saying this for 2 hours first we were playing then he left my party all of a sudden. When I tried to add him it said sorry can't save changes. His username is potato lata...
  6. Das ist wild sorry

in XBoX on Consoles
    Das ist wild sorry: GT Apakinda ich habe gestern in der Gruppensuche für andere Spieler ein Inge Angebot gemacht so wie es 200 andere Spieler auch machen und bekomme ein Kommunikation Ban und kann den nicht mal sehen...
  7. Sorry this game is not available on your console GtaV online Xbox one s not allowing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry this game is not available on your console GtaV online Xbox one s not allowing...: Sorry this game or app isn’t compatible Bought GTAV Online for my s series but now it’s saying its not compatible Please help me fix this 8eac72c3-ad2c-4bcc-bc6a-954b8ec761c2
  8. Need fix for “Sorry, this controller can’t be reverted.”

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need fix for “Sorry, this controller can’t be reverted.”: Ordered an Xbox controller to use with my Tesla. Attempted to update the firmware which was apparently the wrong direction (the older versions allow for Bluetooth Classic; not BLE aka Bluetooth...
  9. When opening my game to play Xbox live on black ops 2 it’s giving me Sorry, can’t connect...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When opening my game to play Xbox live on black ops 2 it’s giving me Sorry, can’t connect...: When opening my game to play Xbox live on black ops 2 it’s giving me Sorry, can’t connect to Xbox live and won’t download my profile to allow me to play online what do I do?...
  10. Why does my party say that “sorry, voice and text chat aren’t available right now. Try...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my party say that “sorry, voice and text chat aren’t available right now. Try...: Why does my party say that “sorry, voice and text chat aren’t available right now. Try joining the party again a while later.” It’s really annoying as I was playing with my mates, then the Xbox...