Sorry, this profile can't connect to this console. To fix it, download it again(no error codes)

Discus and support Sorry, this profile can't connect to this console. To fix it, download it again(no error codes) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Most of the times this issue is happening on xbox one consoles , but in my case it's happening on xbox 360. Any advise?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by armyoneman, Jul 6, 2020.

1. armyoneman
    armyoneman Guest

Sorry, this profile can't connect to this console. To fix it, download it again(no error codes)

Most of the times this issue is happening on xbox one consoles , but in my case it's happening on xbox 360. Any advise?

:)

armyoneman, Jul 6, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. WPAK Win User

​Hi there,

please double check
    http://account.microsoft.com/
    to see if all information is correct and up to date, when so try the following steps

1. Delete your profile from the console, be sure to delete only the profile, to do so check this link:

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/profile/switch-profiles

2. Check if there are any corrupt files/profiles present in the storage section, if so please remove those

3. Clear the console cache, see this link for the how to:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/xbox-360/console/clear-system-cache

4. Turn the console off.

5. Turn the console on.

6. Clear the console cache one more time

7. Redownload your profile.(See the same link as 1.)

Let it know if there is any progress
  3. Jugger5198 Win User

My question how to fix your Xbox 360 account on Xbox One

There is no error code, Just a message it says...Sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox Live on this console, To fix this install it again ....

And I change my username two weeks ago

+----
  4. Darks.. Win User

Security Proof pops up?

*now it says

*sorry this profile can't connect to xbox live on this console. to fix it download it again*
  5. AlanMalcolm1 Win User

how do I sync xbox live with my xbox 360?

"Sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox Live on this console. To fix it, download it again." what does that mean?
  6. Kristian Jørgensen Win User

One more of the xbox live profile cant connect!

Same problem that every one have write her!

msg:

Sorry, this profile can't connect to xbox live on this console. to fix it, download it again.

And yes have tride to download it!!
Thema:

1. Sorry, this profile can't connect to this console. To fix it, download it again(no error codes) - Similar Threads - Sorry profile can't

2. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  3. Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games

in XboX Insiders
    Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games: . submitted by /u/Evening-Argument3746 [link] [comments]
  4. How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes: It's been saying this for 2 hours first we were playing then he left my party all of a sudden. When I tried to add him it said sorry can't save changes. His username is potato lata...
  5. Das ist wild sorry

in XBoX on Consoles
    Das ist wild sorry: GT Apakinda ich habe gestern in der Gruppensuche für andere Spieler ein Inge Angebot gemacht so wie es 200 andere Spieler auch machen und bekomme ein Kommunikation Ban und kann den nicht mal sehen...
  6. I'm on Xbox 360 and in getting an error "sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox live on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm on Xbox 360 and in getting an error "sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox live on...: Getting error on Xbox 360 sorry this profile can't sign in to Xbox live on this console to fix it download it again Do I have to do that and if I do will it get rid of my saves...
  7. Sorry this profile can't connect to Xbox Live on this console. To fix it, download it again

in XBoX on Windows
    Sorry this profile can't connect to Xbox Live on this console. To fix it, download it again: Whenever I sign in to Xbox live on my Xbox 360 It takes me to a screen that requires me to log in, once I log in with my email and password it brings up the error message above. So how do I...
  8. I am trying to change my xbox profile privacy settings and getting the error "We are sorry,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am trying to change my xbox profile privacy settings and getting the error "We are sorry,...: I am a PC player, using Windows 10. I currently have a gamepass subscription. I have had this xbox/microsoft account for a fairly long time (since at least 2013, but probably longer). It is the...
  9. Sorry, this profile can`t connect to xbox live on this console. To fix it, download it again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sorry, this profile can`t connect to xbox live on this console. To fix it, download it again.: Hi, I am seeing this message pop up when I try to play my newly downloaded Xbox 360 version of Black Ops II on my Xbox One. The gamertag of my account is showing up different than what it...
  10. Sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox live on this console. To fix it, download it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox live on this console. To fix it, download it...: I got this error when trying to play Black Ops 2 Zombies on my Xbox one. Does anyone know how to fix this error? Is anyone having the same problem? Please Help! 528e144d-1b37-4642-8c5f-a30e4d30062e