"Sorry! This game or app isn't compatible with your console"

Discus and support "Sorry! This game or app isn't compatible with your console" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi So I have this strange issue... whenever I try to install certain Xbox one games from game pass or store on my Xbox one console the above error on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hussain Gawad, Sep 28, 2022.

1. "Sorry! This game or app isn't compatible with your console"

Hi

So I have this strange issue... whenever I try to install certain Xbox one games from game pass or store on my Xbox one console the above error on title appears and stops downloading.

The games that I faced this issue with were all xbox one edition and they are:

Escape academy

Cod mw2 beta

No man's sky

And last one Grounded

I contacted the support and they couldn't help me, I did hard restart and reset with keeping games and apps but still the same

It is so strange because I am trying to install XBOX ONE game on my XBOX ONE but it says this isn't compatible

As I said it's just for certain games ... not all, but surely there are others aside from the games I mentioned above

I have xbox one fat

Any help will be appreciated

:)

Hussain Gawad, Sep 28, 2022
  2. Hussain Gawad Win User

Hello,

Actually It's fixed by itself, I didn't know what happened but I was playing around with network settings and the issue gone.. I don't know if this is related but I will tell what I did.. first I changed the region and language to USA and then I unplugged the internet cable and connected to a 5G mobile hotspot (the mobile was sharing my wifi internet) then I installed an app called every proxy and turned on http... I changed the language to Arabic and then English multiple times.. I disconnected from mobile hotspot and then connected directly to wifi and again changed language and region... suddenly I noticed that the size of game decreased and the issue is gone.. don't know what happened but it appears it's also related to internet settings as well as confusing the console

Try doing what I did and also try changing ip and port.. try these

Ip 192.168.3.172

Port 3074

And turn on wmm and dscp in network settings

If your issue fixed or you found out the exact setting that fix it let us know so the others can also fix it
  3. XxBunker0768xX Win User

Games with series s/x Logo are not working on xbox one s/x ..

But xbox one games works on series x .

Just for info . Cause this suport is gething poor and!! šŸ˜ŖšŸ˜ŖšŸ˜Ŗ
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Yeah, that's really strange.

Well, we can try couple things more to see if that helps. If the issue persists the best option would be report the problem to the Xbox team.

A. This can be a bit odd but change your Xbox console region via Settings, pick a random one. For example US. Once the console restarts try installing the games
    Then go back to your main region and see if the issue persists

B. In case that you're using an insider build, leave the program.
    In any case go to settings > system > console info > reset and then select keep my games and apps

C. Perform an offline update for your console
    In that way Xbox system will be installed from scratch.
    For this you need a USB and PC to format it and transfer files provided in the link below (with all detailed steps and requirements):

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...

Report a problem:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m...
  5. Hussain Gawad Win User

Hello Josef, Thanks for your reply

Yes, The console is up to date.. and yes I've tried install it remotely but same thing

I've tried using game pass app and xbox app to install it, I've tried hard restart, changing language and region, Resetting with keeping games and apps, using another account, but all failed to fix the issue.

My opinion is that somehow the store is mistaken and trying to install the series S/X version in my xbox one console, perhaps there's a bug making the store thinking this is series s and when I try to install the game it realizes that this is not compatible, but won't install the Xbox one version of the game as the store thinks this is series s

But it's just my opinion and most likely I'm wrong

Thanks again
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

The thing is that those games are compatible with Xbox One

So, I found that strange
Thema:

1. "Sorry! This game or app isn't compatible with your console" - Similar Threads - Sorry game app

2. My profile wonā€™t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My profile wonā€™t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.: So after the update that put the chat and group options on the right of your friends list when I try to pull up my profile link on Xbox one x for myself or even press A on friends in friend list...
  3. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  4. Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games

in XboX Insiders
    Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games: . submitted by /u/Evening-Argument3746 [link] [comments]
  5. Sorry this game is not available on your console GtaV online Xbox one s not allowing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry this game is not available on your console GtaV online Xbox one s not allowing...: Sorry this game or app isnā€™t compatible Bought GTAV Online for my s series but now itā€™s saying its not compatible Please help me fix this 8eac72c3-ad2c-4bcc-bc6a-954b8ec761c2
  6. When opening my game to play Xbox live on black ops 2 itā€™s giving me Sorry, canā€™t connect...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When opening my game to play Xbox live on black ops 2 itā€™s giving me Sorry, canā€™t connect...: When opening my game to play Xbox live on black ops 2 itā€™s giving me Sorry, canā€™t connect to Xbox live and wonā€™t download my profile to allow me to play online what do I do?...
  7. How do you stop xbox cloud gaming from randomly disconnecting/ how to prevent "Sorry, queue...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you stop xbox cloud gaming from randomly disconnecting/ how to prevent "Sorry, queue...: I was playing a game and I was randomly disconnected. I now have to wait 4 hours. My internet is good and my computer is running fine. I've cleared cache recently. Is there an outside factor that...
  8. Error 0x87e10011 sorry , this game or app isnā€™t compatible

in XboX Insiders
    Error 0x87e10011 sorry , this game or app isnā€™t compatible: Hello I have xbox one console and I have this error on several of my games while trying to install them I havenā€™t had this issue before And was playing normally until several updates installed for...
  9. how fixing sorry,but this xbl Account has already been associated with another Epic Games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how fixing sorry,but this xbl Account has already been associated with another Epic Games...: jjhjjjujjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj 10ec4a74-f10e-4fc0-95c2-28b27cddff6f
  10. Sorry, this game cannot be played from external storage.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sorry, this game cannot be played from external storage.: Can i format my old seagate xbox one 4TB usb hard drive to be optimized for series x/s or only the new seagate expansion cartridge work for extra storage? 68b3e4ba-4690-4647-9933-12dccac7abb4