'Sorry, this console can't play until your subscription payments are up to date'

Discus and support 'Sorry, this console can't play until your subscription payments are up to date' in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I still cannot solve an issue that i have had over a year now and yet what i do is wait and wait until this pop stops showing after many different... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SixtiethDust61, Jan 4, 2014.

1. 'Sorry, this console can't play until your subscription payments are up to date'

I still cannot solve an issue that i have had over a year now and yet what i do is wait and wait until this pop stops showing after many different people that i have called last year and up today tried fixing the issue its still not resolved, what has Microsoft
    really done with the accounts of now a days I mean seriously so many times i tried and failed and I have seen other people have the same issue that i have right now and has not been fixed why Microsoft why? and the issue is this pop up 'Sorry, this console
    can't play until your subscription payments are up to date.' nothing i have tried has fixed it and its been over a year now and i still have it.

:)

SixtiethDust61, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Xbox 360 is unusable.

My Xbox 360 says: "Sorry this console can't play until your subscription payments are up to date."

I bought this Xbox 360 brand new on ebay and never signed up for any subscription.

Is there anything I can do? My Xbox 360 is unusable.

Potato Joe-8182D560-1C1C-4F60-85D4-2049EA17933F, Jan 4, 2014
  3. FST88LX
    FST88LX Guest
    Xbox won't work

My Xbox is telling me. Sorry, this console can't play until your subscription payments are up to date and Microsoft account not available . It won't even let me play a game but I'm still signed into Xbox live

FST88LX, Jan 4, 2014
  4. CYR426
    CYR426 Guest

'Sorry, this console can't play until your subscription payments are up to date'

if its really been a year and nothings happened give up and switch to a sony

CYR426, Jan 4, 2014
  5. Fudge it, I will switch to Sony I hear that it improved so ill stick with Sony thanks

SixtiethDust61, Jan 4, 2014
  6. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    You would have the same problems with Sony if your payment options weren't up to date.

Phone support for your region are the only ones who can deal with this sort of issue.

Daft Badger, Oct 31, 2018
  7. RoguePredator88 Win User

Sorry, Console cannot play until your subscription is up to date

Unfortunately i dont think that heres a way update your console with out going back on xbox live. You will need to contact xbox live support agent to update your billing payments.
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us. Your only other choice would be to create another xbox live account and start from scratch.

Hope ths helps, good luck
  8. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Sorry, Console cannot play until your subscription is up to date

Hi, I guess you had the entertainment for all plan and haven't kept up with the payments due to the card theft etc, you'll get thrown into some squalid prison and made to play PS3 24/7.

-

Seriously though xbox support should be able to fix that. Use the link provided by the Ambassador RoguePredator88 and you should soon get it fixed up.
  9. SaintAvalon Win User

Sorry this console can't play untill your subscription payments are up to date

Yes this is a Gamestop issue, you should always save receipts in case something goes wrong, this will help with returns like this sort of issue. This board won't be able to assist in helping in any way on this matter. If you have an Xbox Live issue feel
    free to start a new thread.
  10. maxen Win User

Sorry, this console can't play until your subscription payments are up to date.

11. Koastamogen Win User

Sorry, this console can't play until your subscription payments are up to date

There was a special deal going on in 2012/2013 where you could purchase a subsidized XBox for $99.99 if you signed a contract for a 2-year xbox live subscription at $14.99/month.

We did this for 2 of our XBoxes. This is what it shows on the Console if the payment is not made.

Sounds like this console was one of those types. You need to contact XBox.
Thema:

1. 'Sorry, this console can't play until your subscription payments are up to date' - Similar Threads - 'Sorry console can't

2. My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.: So after the update that put the chat and group options on the right of your friends list when I try to pull up my profile link on Xbox one x for myself or even press A on friends in friend list...
  3. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  4. Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games

in XboX Insiders
    Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games: . submitted by /u/Evening-Argument3746 [link] [comments]
  5. How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes: It's been saying this for 2 hours first we were playing then he left my party all of a sudden. When I tried to add him it said sorry can't save changes. His username is potato lata...
  6. Das ist wild sorry

in XBoX on Consoles
    Das ist wild sorry: GT Apakinda ich habe gestern in der Gruppensuche für andere Spieler ein Inge Angebot gemacht so wie es 200 andere Spieler auch machen und bekomme ein Kommunikation Ban und kann den nicht mal sehen...
  7. Sorry this game is not available on your console GtaV online Xbox one s not allowing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry this game is not available on your console GtaV online Xbox one s not allowing...: Sorry this game or app isn’t compatible Bought GTAV Online for my s series but now it’s saying its not compatible Please help me fix this 8eac72c3-ad2c-4bcc-bc6a-954b8ec761c2
  8. Sorry this profile can't connect to Xbox Live on this console. To fix it, download it again

in XBoX on Windows
    Sorry this profile can't connect to Xbox Live on this console. To fix it, download it again: Whenever I sign in to Xbox live on my Xbox 360 It takes me to a screen that requires me to log in, once I log in with my email and password it brings up the error message above. So how do I...
  9. Sorry, this profile can`t connect to xbox live on this console. To fix it, download it again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sorry, this profile can`t connect to xbox live on this console. To fix it, download it again.: Hi, I am seeing this message pop up when I try to play my newly downloaded Xbox 360 version of Black Ops II on my Xbox One. The gamertag of my account is showing up different than what it...
  10. Sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox live on this console. To fix it, download it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox live on this console. To fix it, download it...: I got this error when trying to play Black Ops 2 Zombies on my Xbox one. Does anyone know how to fix this error? Is anyone having the same problem? Please Help! 528e144d-1b37-4642-8c5f-a30e4d30062e