Sorry there's a problem with the xbox service (and the status page reports all services OK).

Discus and support Sorry there's a problem with the xbox service (and the status page reports all services OK). in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Sorry there's a problem with the Xbox service (and the status page reports all services OK). Error code 807B01F4. 35 Gbytes free while downloading a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ckskinner, Jan 5, 2019.

1. ckskinner
    ckskinner Guest

Sorry there's a problem with the xbox service (and the status page reports all services OK).

Sorry there's a problem with the Xbox service (and the status page reports all services OK).

Error code 807B01F4.

35 Gbytes free while downloading a much smaller game.

Xbox live account in good standing (supposedly).

:)

ckskinner, Jan 5, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

Have you tried power cycling or clearing the MAC address ?

Settings - All settings - Network- Advanced network - Alternate MAC address- clear - reset
  3. LBR Cyber Win User

Confused

Same here even though the service status page states all is ok.
  4. Skunkboy74 Win User

Can not connect to XBOX Live 06.12.2014

Hey ESTmike98! Sorry you're having so much trouble connecting today!

The Xbox Live service has recently had some intermittent issues that have prevented many people from signing into the service, including multiple players that have reported that same error code. While the error has been removed from the service status page,
    there are still a few reports from people that are still unable to connect.

My advice for right now is to give the service time to fully come back online, and then try again. If in the next few hours you're still unable to connect at all and the
    Xbox Live Status page still shows no sign-in problems, let us know so we can help get the bottom of your issue!

Sorry for the wait, and good luck on connecting again soon! :D
  5. HassanB Win User

Help

Hello,

This appears to be related to the current Xbox 360 Service alert. People are reporting that their games and applications are freezing, Microsoft is looking into the issue and is working to resolve the problem.

Please keep an eye on the service status page here.
  6. NiewiernyBoS Win User

Can't connect to Xbox-Live

In my network status I can't connect to Xbox Live

In Live status Service,Marketplaces and Accounts are ok, but Matchmaking have Service Alert and on left have link to service alert site.

I tried this delete this catche 5 times. Not help.

Think it's service problem... All work until this status not appear...
Thema:

1. Sorry there's a problem with the xbox service (and the status page reports all services OK). - Similar Threads - Sorry there's problem

2. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  3. Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games

in XboX Insiders
    Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games: . submitted by /u/Evening-Argument3746 [link] [comments]
  4. How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes: It's been saying this for 2 hours first we were playing then he left my party all of a sudden. When I tried to add him it said sorry can't save changes. His username is potato lata...
  5. Das ist wild sorry

in XBoX on Consoles
    Das ist wild sorry: GT Apakinda ich habe gestern in der Gruppensuche für andere Spieler ein Inge Angebot gemacht so wie es 200 andere Spieler auch machen und bekomme ein Kommunikation Ban und kann den nicht mal sehen...
  6. Sorry this game is not available on your console GtaV online Xbox one s not allowing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry this game is not available on your console GtaV online Xbox one s not allowing...: Sorry this game or app isn’t compatible Bought GTAV Online for my s series but now it’s saying its not compatible Please help me fix this 8eac72c3-ad2c-4bcc-bc6a-954b8ec761c2
  7. Need fix for “Sorry, this controller can’t be reverted.”

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need fix for “Sorry, this controller can’t be reverted.”: Ordered an Xbox controller to use with my Tesla. Attempted to update the firmware which was apparently the wrong direction (the older versions allow for Bluetooth Classic; not BLE aka Bluetooth...
  8. “ Sorry, there’s a problem with the credentials you’re using to sign in”

in XBoX on Consoles
    “ Sorry, there’s a problem with the credentials you’re using to sign in”: Been playing 360 games on my Xbox series x fine then suddenly today it doesn’t let me connect to live. I followed a bunch of posts on here and it’s just made my situation worse. Now I’ve...
  9. "Sorry we were unable to complete your purchase" Only like 3 years still a recurring problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Sorry we were unable to complete your purchase" Only like 3 years still a recurring problem: Im a developer, 15 years in. If I cant figure out **** is wrong thats not on me. I tried to buy a minecraft expansion. I get that insanely unhelpful message. I log out log in, etc. Oh then I...
  10. Sorry there's a problem with the credentials that youre using to sign in 8015190A

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sorry there's a problem with the credentials that youre using to sign in 8015190A: Hi I'm dealing with an issue with an xbox 360 game I'm playing on the series S (GTA4) It says i need to sign in and then it tells me that there is a problem with the credentials I'm using to sign...