Sorry there's a problem with the xbox service (and the status page reports all services OK).

Discus and support Sorry there's a problem with the xbox service (and the status page reports all services OK). in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Sorry there's a problem with the Xbox service (and the status page reports all services OK). Error code 807B01F4. 35 Gbytes free while downloading a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ckskinner, Jan 5, 2019.

1. ckskinner
    ckskinner Guest

Sorry there's a problem with the xbox service (and the status page reports all services OK).

Sorry there's a problem with the Xbox service (and the status page reports all services OK).

Error code 807B01F4.

35 Gbytes free while downloading a much smaller game.

Xbox live account in good standing (supposedly).

:)

ckskinner, Jan 5, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

Have you tried power cycling or clearing the MAC address ?

Settings - All settings - Network- Advanced network - Alternate MAC address- clear - reset
  3. LBR Cyber Win User

Confused

Same here even though the service status page states all is ok.
  4. Skunkboy74 Win User

Can not connect to XBOX Live 06.12.2014

Hey ESTmike98! Sorry you're having so much trouble connecting today!

The Xbox Live service has recently had some intermittent issues that have prevented many people from signing into the service, including multiple players that have reported that same error code. While the error has been removed from the service status page,
    there are still a few reports from people that are still unable to connect.

My advice for right now is to give the service time to fully come back online, and then try again. If in the next few hours you're still unable to connect at all and the
    Xbox Live Status page still shows no sign-in problems, let us know so we can help get the bottom of your issue!

Sorry for the wait, and good luck on connecting again soon! :D
  5. HassanB Win User

Help

Hello,

This appears to be related to the current Xbox 360 Service alert. People are reporting that their games and applications are freezing, Microsoft is looking into the issue and is working to resolve the problem.

Please keep an eye on the service status page here.
  6. NiewiernyBoS Win User

Can't connect to Xbox-Live

In my network status I can't connect to Xbox Live

In Live status Service,Marketplaces and Accounts are ok, but Matchmaking have Service Alert and on left have link to service alert site.

I tried this delete this catche 5 times. Not help.

Think it's service problem... All work until this status not appear...
Thema:

1. Sorry there's a problem with the xbox service (and the status page reports all services OK). - Similar Threads - Sorry there's problem

2. Why is it when I log into my skate three account? It says sorry there’s a problem with the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it when I log into my skate three account? It says sorry there’s a problem with the...: When I am logging into skate three I it always ends with this saying sorry there’s a problem with the credentials that you’re using to sign in and it says to go to account live but when I do it...
  3. “Sorry, there’s a problem with the credentials you’re using to sign in.” error on Xbox 360 S

in XBoX Accessibility
    “Sorry, there’s a problem with the credentials you’re using to sign in.” error on Xbox 360 S: Hello everyone. I'm really at loss here. So I recently bought an Xbox 360 S to play old Xbox games that I cannot play on my other 2 Xbox's I own. I tried to attach my account I've owned for 6...
  4. Error Message: Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you are using to sign in....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Message: Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you are using to sign in....: G'day everyone! I am hoping this may help someone with this same problem with this error message (Or Similar) and/or this Error code. It happens when you try to sign into Xbox Live with your...
  5. Sorry, there’s a problem with the credentials you’re using to sign in.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sorry, there’s a problem with the credentials you’re using to sign in.: Somebody knows what's wrong with this, i tryed yo reset my password, creating new password for apps, erasing My cache, and i still get this message. de342071-8a5e-49a4-b2c0-3a7f6553b5fc
  6. Error 80151103 - Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 80151103 - Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials...: Hi all, I'm getting a pop up that says 'Sorry, there's been a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in. Go to https://account.live.com to fix the problem. 80151103' I know the...
  7. “Sorry, there’s a problem with the credentials you’re using to sign in.”

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Sorry, there’s a problem with the credentials you’re using to sign in.”: So I am on Xbox One S and im trying to play a xbox 360 game. I kept trying to download my profile but it always said “Sorry, there’s a problem with the credentials you’re using to sign in.”...
  8. Sorry there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in. Go to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sorry there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in. Go to...: I tried signing into my Xbox account on my Xbox 360 about a week ago. I got this message, frustrated I tried many things to get it to work. Nothing helped. Fortunately for me I was still able to...
  9. sorry there was a problem with your credentials error 801540A9

in XBoX on Consoles
    sorry there was a problem with your credentials error 801540A9: i created a Microsoft account to play Minecraft on my ps4 but I found my old Xbox and I wanted to download my account but when I do there is always a message that pops up, "sorry there was a...
  10. “Sorry, there’s a problem with the credentials that you’re using to sign in.”

in XBoX Accessibility
    “Sorry, there’s a problem with the credentials that you’re using to sign in.”: hey, so every time I try to download my account on my Xbox360 this shows up and it says “801540A9” when i look that up it says something about gaming on the Xbox one. There was a different one...