Sorry, there’s a problem with the credentials you’re using to sign in.

Discus and support Sorry, there’s a problem with the credentials you’re using to sign in. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Somebody knows what's wrong with this, i tryed yo reset my password, creating new password for apps, erasing My cache, and i still get this message.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AIVAcasl, Mar 19, 2022.

1. AIVAcasl
    AIVAcasl Guest

Somebody knows what's wrong with this, i tryed yo reset my password, creating new password for apps, erasing My cache, and i still get this message.

:)

AIVAcasl, Mar 19, 2022
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

“Sorry, there’s a problem with the credentials you’re using to sign in.”

One of two things could be causing this.

Like the others have said it could be the password but what they have not said is that for the 360s including the emulators on the Ones the password box is limited to 16 characters so if your password is longer than 16 characters it will see it as a wrong
    password when trying to sign in.

The second thing like the others have said is 2 factor authentication the 360s including the emulators do not play well with 2 factor authentication. You would either need to turn this off or use the app password.
  3. xIDreamThief Win User

Not sure if y'all tried changing your profile / account password through xbox.com?

I would first change your account password, and then go from there. If not I would go and contact xbox / microsoft support @

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Good Luck.
  4. ������ Win User

I had the same problem but I just changed the password, or it moght be 2FA

“I would first change your account password and then go from there. If not I would go and contact Xbox / Microsoft support @

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

“Sorry, there’s a problem with the credentials that you’re using to sign in.”

6. detonatorFIN Win User

Sounds like you have 2-factor authentication enabled. You need to create a one time password from your account page to login to your Xbox 360.

You can create that from account.microsoft.com
Thema:

1. Sorry, there’s a problem with the credentials you’re using to sign in. - Similar Threads - Sorry there’s problem

2. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  3. Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games

in XboX Insiders
    Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games: . submitted by /u/Evening-Argument3746 [link] [comments]
  4. How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes: It's been saying this for 2 hours first we were playing then he left my party all of a sudden. When I tried to add him it said sorry can't save changes. His username is potato lata...
  5. Das ist wild sorry

in XBoX on Consoles
    Das ist wild sorry: GT Apakinda ich habe gestern in der Gruppensuche für andere Spieler ein Inge Angebot gemacht so wie es 200 andere Spieler auch machen und bekomme ein Kommunikation Ban und kann den nicht mal sehen...
  6. Sorry this game is not available on your console GtaV online Xbox one s not allowing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry this game is not available on your console GtaV online Xbox one s not allowing...: Sorry this game or app isn’t compatible Bought GTAV Online for my s series but now it’s saying its not compatible Please help me fix this 8eac72c3-ad2c-4bcc-bc6a-954b8ec761c2
  7. Need fix for “Sorry, this controller can’t be reverted.”

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need fix for “Sorry, this controller can’t be reverted.”: Ordered an Xbox controller to use with my Tesla. Attempted to update the firmware which was apparently the wrong direction (the older versions allow for Bluetooth Classic; not BLE aka Bluetooth...
  8. “ Sorry, there’s a problem with the credentials you’re using to sign in”

in XBoX on Consoles
    “ Sorry, there’s a problem with the credentials you’re using to sign in”: Been playing 360 games on my Xbox series x fine then suddenly today it doesn’t let me connect to live. I followed a bunch of posts on here and it’s just made my situation worse. Now I’ve...
  9. "Sorry we were unable to complete your purchase" Only like 3 years still a recurring problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Sorry we were unable to complete your purchase" Only like 3 years still a recurring problem: Im a developer, 15 years in. If I cant figure out **** is wrong thats not on me. I tried to buy a minecraft expansion. I get that insanely unhelpful message. I log out log in, etc. Oh then I...
  10. Sorry there's a problem with the credentials that youre using to sign in 8015190A

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sorry there's a problem with the credentials that youre using to sign in 8015190A: Hi I'm dealing with an issue with an xbox 360 game I'm playing on the series S (GTA4) It says i need to sign in and then it tells me that there is a problem with the credentials I'm using to sign...