Sorry there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in. Go to...

Discus and support Sorry there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in. Go to... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I tried signing into my Xbox account on my Xbox 360 about a week ago. I got this message, frustrated I tried many things to get it to work. Nothing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by evanjsaun, Apr 16, 2020.

1. evanjsaun
    evanjsaun Guest

Sorry there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in. Go to...

I tried signing into my Xbox account on my Xbox 360 about a week ago. I got this message, frustrated I tried many things to get it to work. Nothing helped. Fortunately for me I was still able to use my account because I had the automatic sign in option.
    Wanting to actually sign in today I scoured the internet for a solution which led me to a forum which told me to delete my account off the xbox and re-download it. Thinking it would work I tried it, it did not. Now I am stuck without my account and I keep
    getting the same error. I'm able to sign in on all other platforms, just not the 360.

:)

evanjsaun, Apr 16, 2020
  2. Angelumortis73 Win User

Sorry, There's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in.

Resolved: I was able to contact support and I found out the reason I wasn't able to login / download my profile was because my password had too many characters. the Limit for the 360 is currently 16 characters. Just in case anybody has this issue in the
    future.
  3. TanRex0940 Win User

Sorry there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in. Go to https://account.live.com to fix the problem.

Try asking xbox via email they might help
  4. DruCart3456 Win User

Sorry there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in. Go to https://account.live.com to fix the problem.

As far as I can figure out, this happens if you changed your gamertag on the Xbox One after they changed how it worked. I actually ran into this issue today after trying to upload some Xenoverse saves from the 360 to the One. If anyone finds a fix for
    this, plz and thx
  5. Chantelle siane Lewi Win User

How to download and log into your microsoft account on xbox 360?

The error says:

Sorry there is a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in. Go to http://account.live.com to fix the problem.

8015000A
  6. shaunakoger Win User

Trying to download my profile to my Xbox 360

No its iust saying

'Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in. Go to https://account.live.com to fix the problem.'

But ive done that and still haven't been able to resolve the issue.
Thema:

1. Sorry there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in. Go to... - Similar Threads - Sorry there's problem

2. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  3. Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games

in XboX Insiders
    Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games: . submitted by /u/Evening-Argument3746 [link] [comments]
  4. How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes: It's been saying this for 2 hours first we were playing then he left my party all of a sudden. When I tried to add him it said sorry can't save changes. His username is potato lata...
  5. Das ist wild sorry

in XBoX on Consoles
    Das ist wild sorry: GT Apakinda ich habe gestern in der Gruppensuche für andere Spieler ein Inge Angebot gemacht so wie es 200 andere Spieler auch machen und bekomme ein Kommunikation Ban und kann den nicht mal sehen...
  6. Sorry this game is not available on your console GtaV online Xbox one s not allowing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry this game is not available on your console GtaV online Xbox one s not allowing...: Sorry this game or app isn’t compatible Bought GTAV Online for my s series but now it’s saying its not compatible Please help me fix this 8eac72c3-ad2c-4bcc-bc6a-954b8ec761c2
  7. Need fix for “Sorry, this controller can’t be reverted.”

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need fix for “Sorry, this controller can’t be reverted.”: Ordered an Xbox controller to use with my Tesla. Attempted to update the firmware which was apparently the wrong direction (the older versions allow for Bluetooth Classic; not BLE aka Bluetooth...
  8. “ Sorry, there’s a problem with the credentials you’re using to sign in”

in XBoX on Consoles
    “ Sorry, there’s a problem with the credentials you’re using to sign in”: Been playing 360 games on my Xbox series x fine then suddenly today it doesn’t let me connect to live. I followed a bunch of posts on here and it’s just made my situation worse. Now I’ve...
  9. "Sorry we were unable to complete your purchase" Only like 3 years still a recurring problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Sorry we were unable to complete your purchase" Only like 3 years still a recurring problem: Im a developer, 15 years in. If I cant figure out **** is wrong thats not on me. I tried to buy a minecraft expansion. I get that insanely unhelpful message. I log out log in, etc. Oh then I...
  10. Sorry there's a problem with the credentials that youre using to sign in 8015190A

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sorry there's a problem with the credentials that youre using to sign in 8015190A: Hi I'm dealing with an issue with an xbox 360 game I'm playing on the series S (GTA4) It says i need to sign in and then it tells me that there is a problem with the credentials I'm using to sign...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sorry theres a problem with the credentials that youre using