sorry there was a problem with your credentials error 801540A9

Discus and support sorry there was a problem with your credentials error 801540A9 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i created a Microsoft account to play Minecraft on my ps4 but I found my old Xbox and I wanted to download my account but when I do there is always a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by seancollins8, Apr 13, 2020.

1. seancollins8
    seancollins8 Guest

i created a Microsoft account to play Minecraft on my ps4 but I found my old Xbox and I wanted to download my account but when I do there is always a message that pops up, "sorry there was a problem with your credentials error 801540A9" I've searched it
    up but it says its tied to a family account but it's not because I just created it, I even reset the password a few times and people with e same issue said it was because the password was too long but my password is only 10 characters so it wasn't that, then
    I saw that I could create an app password for it so I did and it still didn't work so I turned 2 step verification off, I thought maybe there was an issue with the account so I tried downloading my old Microsoft account and it worked but then It said that
    one came up with an error message when i was trying to connect to Xbox live that said "your parents Microsoft account is not valid" so I'm gonna try and get my father to unlink the account from his email, then i tried to make another Microsoft account to try
    and see if i can just start fresh and the same "sorry there was a problem with your credentials error 801540A9" error message pops up, i just did a factory reset on my console and it still doesn't work and comes up with the same message for all accounts I've
    done almost everything i can think to do but it still doesn't work please help

:)

seancollins8, Apr 13, 2020
  2. seancollins8 Win User

yes everything ive dont is because I've already searched up the issue many times and I do all that it says but nothing changes its not getting fixed
  3. xSMmania123 Win User

Hello there Sean have you tried to talk to Xbox support...

support.xbox.com

This is usually there field of expertise, and are know to explain error codes. I'm sure someone there can help you with your situation.
  4. Steph Marabito Win User

cant download profile on xbox one s for backward compatible game

it didn’t work, it’s still saying “sorry there’s a problem with the credentials that you’re using to sign in go to account.live.com to fix the problem 801540A9
  5. Villarino Win User

What i have to do with 80150A9 error

Hello! Thanks for the pics and sorry about your problem, please check this

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/errors/error-code-801540A9

Hope it helps!
  6. Diptongo Win User

Xbox live on 360

I have a similar problem ( 801540A9 ) today I wanted to play on my xbox 360 but it wouldn't let me use my account so I deleted it and then redownload it but now I don't download it and I get a "credential error". my credentials are fine, it's xbox that won't
    let me perform this data download.

excuse me for the English, I'm using a translator.
Thema:

1. sorry there was a problem with your credentials error 801540A9 - Similar Threads - sorry was problem

2. My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.: So after the update that put the chat and group options on the right of your friends list when I try to pull up my profile link on Xbox one x for myself or even press A on friends in friend list...
  3. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  4. Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games

in XboX Insiders
    Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games: . submitted by /u/Evening-Argument3746 [link] [comments]
  5. How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes: It's been saying this for 2 hours first we were playing then he left my party all of a sudden. When I tried to add him it said sorry can't save changes. His username is potato lata...
  6. Das ist wild sorry

in XBoX on Consoles
    Das ist wild sorry: GT Apakinda ich habe gestern in der Gruppensuche für andere Spieler ein Inge Angebot gemacht so wie es 200 andere Spieler auch machen und bekomme ein Kommunikation Ban und kann den nicht mal sehen...
  7. Sorry this game is not available on your console GtaV online Xbox one s not allowing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry this game is not available on your console GtaV online Xbox one s not allowing...: Sorry this game or app isn’t compatible Bought GTAV Online for my s series but now it’s saying its not compatible Please help me fix this 8eac72c3-ad2c-4bcc-bc6a-954b8ec761c2
  8. “ Sorry, there’s a problem with the credentials you’re using to sign in”

in XBoX on Consoles
    “ Sorry, there’s a problem with the credentials you’re using to sign in”: Been playing 360 games on my Xbox series x fine then suddenly today it doesn’t let me connect to live. I followed a bunch of posts on here and it’s just made my situation worse. Now I’ve...
  9. "Sorry we were unable to complete your purchase" Only like 3 years still a recurring problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Sorry we were unable to complete your purchase" Only like 3 years still a recurring problem: Im a developer, 15 years in. If I cant figure out **** is wrong thats not on me. I tried to buy a minecraft expansion. I get that insanely unhelpful message. I log out log in, etc. Oh then I...
  10. Sorry there's a problem with the credentials that youre using to sign in 8015190A

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sorry there's a problem with the credentials that youre using to sign in 8015190A: Hi I'm dealing with an issue with an xbox 360 game I'm playing on the series S (GTA4) It says i need to sign in and then it tells me that there is a problem with the credentials I'm using to sign...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sorry there was a problem with the credentials that youre using to sign in then shows where to fix it . The error message is