Sorry, something went wrong. We’re not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may...

Discus and support Sorry, something went wrong. We’re not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is not even using a browser, I am trying to play minecraft dungeons on a pc and it asks me to sign in. After clicking the sign in button, it gives... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by boboh1, Mar 31, 2022.

1. boboh1
    boboh1 Guest

Sorry, something went wrong. We’re not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may...

This is not even using a browser, I am trying to play minecraft dungeons on a pc and it asks me to sign in. After clicking the sign in button, it gives me this error.

I first bought this game with steam and thought it was a steam issue and got a refund from steam. uninstalled the game

bought through the official website and said my minecraft launcher was incompatible and had to install a new launcher.

after getting a new launcher and logging in, i tried launching again, same error

did a repair and a reset, still same thing

i've tried running as admin, no difference

typical microsoft, nothing works right

:)

boboh1, Mar 31, 2022
  2. xlaeser Win User

Trouble Xbox live Gold

Hey,

yeah the fulle message error is

"

Sorry, something went wrong.
    We’re not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may help, or trying again in a little while.

TraceId: UmgZeZXdEESvweax.41.39.58"
  3. stellarunderwater Win User

Unable to view my sons spending on family account (Xbox)

Same issue as OP

Sorry, something went wrong.

We’re not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may help, or trying again in a little while.

TraceId: BZpqK6qWhEObaUul.14.336

Went to Family Settings -> Clicked Overview (3 dots for one of my child accounts) -> Spending
    then this error on any device
  4. SlOpPy GZUS Win User

Sorry, something went wrong. We’re not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may help, or trying again in a little while.

Something went wrong.

Sorry about that. Give it a try in a while.Close

SVC60016

7b8fae83-cb58-4e5c-857e-811871ad1fe8

2015/12/01 - 23:45:17 UTC

This is the error message i recieved on my xbox one and on the xbox.com page when i tried to enter codes for rainbow six seige. I preorder and i cant enter any codes what so ever. The network settings says everything is fine. i've been trying for about 5
    hrs now. the only thing i havent done is shut down my xbox and trying to enter the codes after.
  5. Outcasted Alpha Win User

Sorry, something went wrong. We’re not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may help, or trying again in a little while.

I was able to redeem Vegas and Vegas 2, but my season pass won't redeem even after trying off and on for the last three hours. Heck of a day 1, right?
  6. LoliePandaBear Win User

Hello RBastiaans!

Have you contacted Xbox Live Support on the phone?

There may be a problem in which they will be able to access your account and help you further.

- Lolie
Thema:

1. Sorry, something went wrong. We’re not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may... - Similar Threads - Sorry something went

2. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  3. Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games

in XboX Insiders
    Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games: . submitted by /u/Evening-Argument3746 [link] [comments]
  4. How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes: It's been saying this for 2 hours first we were playing then he left my party all of a sudden. When I tried to add him it said sorry can't save changes. His username is potato lata...
  5. Das ist wild sorry

in XBoX on Consoles
    Das ist wild sorry: GT Apakinda ich habe gestern in der Gruppensuche für andere Spieler ein Inge Angebot gemacht so wie es 200 andere Spieler auch machen und bekomme ein Kommunikation Ban und kann den nicht mal sehen...
  6. Sorry this game is not available on your console GtaV online Xbox one s not allowing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry this game is not available on your console GtaV online Xbox one s not allowing...: Sorry this game or app isn’t compatible Bought GTAV Online for my s series but now it’s saying its not compatible Please help me fix this 8eac72c3-ad2c-4bcc-bc6a-954b8ec761c2
  7. Need fix for “Sorry, this controller can’t be reverted.”

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need fix for “Sorry, this controller can’t be reverted.”: Ordered an Xbox controller to use with my Tesla. Attempted to update the firmware which was apparently the wrong direction (the older versions allow for Bluetooth Classic; not BLE aka Bluetooth...
  8. How do i get it when i try to change skins it says Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i get it when i try to change skins it says Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong?...: I need help fixing this because i've been trying to find a way to change my skins and i did all sort of things like uploading the skins on the minecraft website and trying to change it in the app...
  9. Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong... Minecraft Skin Java

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong... Minecraft Skin Java: I set my skin on the minecraft launcher and the error comes up. I set my skin on the website and the skin didn't changed. Window 11 The latest launcher version all minecraft version [img]...
  10. The billing page says "Sorry, something went wrong." and i can't cancel my subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    The billing page says "Sorry, something went wrong." and i can't cancel my subscription: Hello, I subscribed to gamepass a couple of days ago, but i want to cancel the recurring billing, so i tried going to the billing page...