Sorry, something went wrong. Try your gamertag again.

Discus and support Sorry, something went wrong. Try your gamertag again. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; when i try to change my username it never works and it says sorry something went wrong. try your gamertag again. i already tried to do it online but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gabriel Lechuga, Mar 22, 2021.

1. Sorry, something went wrong. Try your gamertag again.

when i try to change my username it never works and it says sorry something went wrong. try your gamertag again.

i already tried to do it online but it wont let me either is their any way to fix this please and thank you

:)

Gabriel Lechuga, Mar 22, 2021
  2. ~Saryn~ Win User

That’s wonderful news. Been wanting to change my name for a while, but the issue has prevented me. Can’t wait for the fix.
  3. BubbyMonky Win User

bro I know they still haven’t fixed them like I’m tryna give them money and they won’t take it like come onnn.
  4. amberlyn rose Win User

same! hopefully it gets fixed by the time i get home from school.
  5. amberlyn rose Win User

i have been having the same issue, i just contacted the support desk about it literally like 2 minutes ago, and they said they're almost finished fixing it, this has been happening for 5 days now so we just have to wait til they get it fixed. i asked for an estimated time for when the issue will be resolved, they said it hopefully will be done by today, as they are almost done fixing it.
  6. praisal Win User

It's actually ridiculous like take my **** money already
Thema:

1. Sorry, something went wrong. Try your gamertag again. - Similar Threads - Sorry something went

2. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  3. Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games

in XboX Insiders
    Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games: . submitted by /u/Evening-Argument3746 [link] [comments]
  4. How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes: It's been saying this for 2 hours first we were playing then he left my party all of a sudden. When I tried to add him it said sorry can't save changes. His username is potato lata...
  5. Das ist wild sorry

in XBoX on Consoles
    Das ist wild sorry: GT Apakinda ich habe gestern in der Gruppensuche für andere Spieler ein Inge Angebot gemacht so wie es 200 andere Spieler auch machen und bekomme ein Kommunikation Ban und kann den nicht mal sehen...
  6. Sorry this game is not available on your console GtaV online Xbox one s not allowing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry this game is not available on your console GtaV online Xbox one s not allowing...: Sorry this game or app isn’t compatible Bought GTAV Online for my s series but now it’s saying its not compatible Please help me fix this 8eac72c3-ad2c-4bcc-bc6a-954b8ec761c2
  7. Need fix for “Sorry, this controller can’t be reverted.”

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need fix for “Sorry, this controller can’t be reverted.”: Ordered an Xbox controller to use with my Tesla. Attempted to update the firmware which was apparently the wrong direction (the older versions allow for Bluetooth Classic; not BLE aka Bluetooth...
  8. How do i get it when i try to change skins it says Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i get it when i try to change skins it says Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong?...: I need help fixing this because i've been trying to find a way to change my skins and i did all sort of things like uploading the skins on the minecraft website and trying to change it in the app...
  9. Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong... Minecraft Skin Java

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong... Minecraft Skin Java: I set my skin on the minecraft launcher and the error comes up. I set my skin on the website and the skin didn't changed. Window 11 The latest launcher version all minecraft version [img]...
  10. The billing page says "Sorry, something went wrong." and i can't cancel my subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    The billing page says "Sorry, something went wrong." and i can't cancel my subscription: Hello, I subscribed to gamepass a couple of days ago, but i want to cancel the recurring billing, so i tried going to the billing page...