Sorry Purchase of this content is currently not allowed for child and teen accounts

Discus and support Sorry Purchase of this content is currently not allowed for child and teen accounts in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Unable to purchase free games for gold for Xbox one on my sons account through the website I'm getting the below message. Sorry, Purchase of this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by grtech-0B34ED72-FED8-4E38-8BCE-2F7439CE166F, Jun 12, 2016.

1. Sorry Purchase of this content is currently not allowed for child and teen accounts

Unable to purchase free games for gold for Xbox one on my sons account through the website I'm getting the below message.

Sorry, Purchase of this content is currently not allowed for child and teen accounts.

I have been on with Microsoft support and they have advised me to post on here as they couldn't find an issue.

:)

grtech-0B34ED72-FED8-4E38-8BCE-2F7439CE166F, Jun 12, 2016
  2. dalanden20
    dalanden20 Guest
    The 10 amazing years sweepstakes gamerpic download

This is the exact message that is given to me when i attempt to download the gamerpic.

Sorry

Purchase of this content is currently not allowed for child and teen accounts.

dalanden20, Jun 12, 2016
  3. Pokemon10109
    Pokemon10109 Guest
    Purchase of this content is not allowed for child + teen accounts.

I can't purchase ANYTHING on the computer side, on the xbox I bought stuff before and it worked fine. The "error" I get is: Sorry

Pokemon10109, Jun 12, 2016
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

Sorry Purchase of this content is currently not allowed for child and teen accounts

Xbox one or xbox 360 games with gold

If xbox one you must reduce the content settings filter

Also if its xbox 360 you need to do it on an xbox 360 or use your account

Also home gold doesn't extend to the website only the master account can make gold purchases on the website

ngocphi, Jun 12, 2016
  5. Xbox one as stated above.

How do you reduce the content settings filter on the website.

Also he has his own gold account on his own Xbox 360

6. If you are on about the activity settings they are set to allowed and Microsoft have already checked this.

7. SingCongButas25, Jun 15, 2016
  8. Sorry Purchase of this content is currently not allowed for child and teen accounts

Nope nothing on that page relevant but thanks.

Still think it is weird how Microsoft Support tell me to come here, when they should be able to fix it.

grtech-0B34ED72-FED8-4E38-8BCE-2F7439CE166F, Nov 2, 2018
  9. dalanden20 Win User

The 10 amazing years sweepstakes gamerpic download

This is the exact message that is given to me when i attempt to download the gamerpic.

Sorry

10. Pokemon10109 Win User

Purchase of this content is not allowed for child + teen accounts.

I can't purchase ANYTHING on the computer side, on the xbox I bought stuff before and it worked fine. The "error" I get is: Sorry

11. SingCongButas25 Win User

12. grtech-0B34ED72-FED8 Win User

Xbox one as stated above.

How do you reduce the content settings filter on the website.

Also he has his own gold account on his own Xbox 360
  13. ngocphi Win User

Xbox one or xbox 360 games with gold

If xbox one you must reduce the content settings filter

Also if its xbox 360 you need to do it on an xbox 360 or use your account

Also home gold doesn't extend to the website only the master account can make gold purchases on the website
Thema:

1. Sorry Purchase of this content is currently not allowed for child and teen accounts - Similar Threads - Sorry Purchase content

2. My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.: So after the update that put the chat and group options on the right of your friends list when I try to pull up my profile link on Xbox one x for myself or even press A on friends in friend list...
  3. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  4. Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games

in XboX Insiders
    Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games: . submitted by /u/Evening-Argument3746 [link] [comments]
  5. How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes: It's been saying this for 2 hours first we were playing then he left my party all of a sudden. When I tried to add him it said sorry can't save changes. His username is potato lata...
  6. Das ist wild sorry

in XBoX on Consoles
    Das ist wild sorry: GT Apakinda ich habe gestern in der Gruppensuche für andere Spieler ein Inge Angebot gemacht so wie es 200 andere Spieler auch machen und bekomme ein Kommunikation Ban und kann den nicht mal sehen...
  7. Sorry this game is not available on your console GtaV online Xbox one s not allowing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry this game is not available on your console GtaV online Xbox one s not allowing...: Sorry this game or app isn’t compatible Bought GTAV Online for my s series but now it’s saying its not compatible Please help me fix this 8eac72c3-ad2c-4bcc-bc6a-954b8ec761c2
  8. Need fix for “Sorry, this controller can’t be reverted.”

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need fix for “Sorry, this controller can’t be reverted.”: Ordered an Xbox controller to use with my Tesla. Attempted to update the firmware which was apparently the wrong direction (the older versions allow for Bluetooth Classic; not BLE aka Bluetooth...
  9. "Sorry we were unable to complete your purchase" Only like 3 years still a recurring problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Sorry we were unable to complete your purchase" Only like 3 years still a recurring problem: Im a developer, 15 years in. If I cant figure out **** is wrong thats not on me. I tried to buy a minecraft expansion. I get that insanely unhelpful message. I log out log in, etc. Oh then I...
  10. Sorry, we are unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your internet connection?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry, we are unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your internet connection?: Every time I try to start a 30 day trial of realms, this message just keeps popping up. My wifi works just fine and I can play on other multiplayer games. 294ca02e-ca6d-4525-a5eb-5effa723f481