Sorry! No Support articles were found for "0x80070002".

Discus and support Sorry! No Support articles were found for "0x80070002". in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; WTF don't give me the code THEN!!!! f5c939a0-7600-45ad-8da5-ae2c152522bd Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by rbeavers, Sep 19, 2017.

1. rbeavers
    rbeavers Guest

WTF don't give me the code THEN!!!!

:)

rbeavers, Sep 19, 2017
  2. rbeavers
    rbeavers Guest
    Sorry! No Support articles were found for "0x80070002"

0x80070002
    Sorry! No Support articles were found for "0x80070002"

well that's help full.....

rbeavers, Sep 19, 2017
  3. Xbox One error code: [Mod Removed]

Sorry! No Support articles were found for "[Mod Removed]".

Nextarmyofone, Sep 19, 2017
  4. Neroe5 Win User

SSD with usb 3.1 not fast enought?

I already did that, you get

"Sorry! No Support articles were found for "0x80bd003b"."
  5. XvDeedee Win User

Update doesn't work!

Sorry! No support articles were found for:

0x8B0500B6........

The same answer!đź‘Ž

Anyway, thanks for trying to help!!!
  6. Jurgen1488 Win User

Sorry! No Support articles were found for "0x80072EFD". Sick and Tired of sign outs and non connections

If you have any problem with connecting to Xbox LIVE or your Xbox account at any time. Just check the status of Xbox LIVE for the first step.
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Sorry! No Support articles were found for "0x80072EFD". Sick and Tired of sign outs and non connections

This may mean there's a network connection issue. If you are using wifi try a wired connection.
  8. Tormaz Win User

Hello!

The most common cause is some sort of networking issue, whether it be your internet service provider, networking equipment, wifi signal, etc. Does it do the same thing on both a wired and a wireless connection?
Thema:

1. Sorry! No Support articles were found for "0x80070002". - Similar Threads - Sorry Support articles

2. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  3. Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games

in XboX Insiders
    Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games: . submitted by /u/Evening-Argument3746 [link] [comments]
  4. How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes: It's been saying this for 2 hours first we were playing then he left my party all of a sudden. When I tried to add him it said sorry can't save changes. His username is potato lata...
  5. Das ist wild sorry

in XBoX on Consoles
    Das ist wild sorry: GT Apakinda ich habe gestern in der Gruppensuche fĂĽr andere Spieler ein Inge Angebot gemacht so wie es 200 andere Spieler auch machen und bekomme ein Kommunikation Ban und kann den nicht mal sehen...
  6. Sorry this game is not available on your console GtaV online Xbox one s not allowing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry this game is not available on your console GtaV online Xbox one s not allowing...: Sorry this game or app isn’t compatible Bought GTAV Online for my s series but now it’s saying its not compatible Please help me fix this 8eac72c3-ad2c-4bcc-bc6a-954b8ec761c2
  7. Need fix for “Sorry, this controller can’t be reverted.”

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need fix for “Sorry, this controller can’t be reverted.”: Ordered an Xbox controller to use with my Tesla. Attempted to update the firmware which was apparently the wrong direction (the older versions allow for Bluetooth Classic; not BLE aka Bluetooth...
  8. When opening my game to play Xbox live on black ops 2 it’s giving me Sorry, can’t connect...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When opening my game to play Xbox live on black ops 2 it’s giving me Sorry, can’t connect...: When opening my game to play Xbox live on black ops 2 it’s giving me Sorry, can’t connect to Xbox live and won’t download my profile to allow me to play online what do I do?...
  9. How do i get it when i try to change skins it says Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i get it when i try to change skins it says Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong?...: I need help fixing this because i've been trying to find a way to change my skins and i did all sort of things like uploading the skins on the minecraft website and trying to change it in the app...
  10. Why does my party say that “sorry, voice and text chat aren’t available right now. Try...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my party say that “sorry, voice and text chat aren’t available right now. Try...: Why does my party say that “sorry, voice and text chat aren’t available right now. Try joining the party again a while later.” It’s really annoying as I was playing with my mates, then the Xbox...