Sorry! No Support articles were found for "0x80070002".

Discus and support Sorry! No Support articles were found for "0x80070002". in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; WTF don't give me the code THEN!!!! f5c939a0-7600-45ad-8da5-ae2c152522bd Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by rbeavers, Sep 19, 2017.

1. rbeavers
    rbeavers Guest

WTF don't give me the code THEN!!!!

:)

rbeavers, Sep 19, 2017
  2. rbeavers
    rbeavers Guest
    Sorry! No Support articles were found for "0x80070002"

0x80070002
    Sorry! No Support articles were found for "0x80070002"

well that's help full.....

rbeavers, Sep 19, 2017
  3. Xbox One error code: [Mod Removed]

Sorry! No Support articles were found for "[Mod Removed]".

Nextarmyofone, Sep 19, 2017
  4. Neroe5 Win User

SSD with usb 3.1 not fast enought?

I already did that, you get

"Sorry! No Support articles were found for "0x80bd003b"."
  5. XvDeedee Win User

Update doesn't work!

Sorry! No support articles were found for:

0x8B0500B6........

The same answer!👎

Anyway, thanks for trying to help!!!
  6. JawzLegion Win User

error 8c150009

where in the support page am i meant to do that i tried looking for the error and all i got was 'Sorry! No Support articles were found for "8c150009"
  7. zoreo Win User

Error message 0x00000007 on Microsoft Store when attempting to load game page

unfortunately that is the first place I went to look for help and when I enter in the code it says "Sorry! No Support articles were found for "0x00000007"."
  8. Jurgen1488 Win User

Sorry! No Support articles were found for "0x80072EFD". Sick and Tired of sign outs and non connections

If you have any problem with connecting to Xbox LIVE or your Xbox account at any time. Just check the status of Xbox LIVE for the first step.
Thema:

1. Sorry! No Support articles were found for "0x80070002". - Similar Threads - Sorry Support articles

2. Why is microsoft support so bad?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is microsoft support so bad?: [mod removed] Hello everyone! I recently got hacked on minecraft and microsoft support is literally useless. First of all I sent a ticket to minecraft support but they said that the cant do...
  3. Why is xbox live support absolutly useless

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is xbox live support absolutly useless: The support and contact info to talk to someone with xbox live or xbox is absolutly useless theres no phone number or chat and no i dont want to talk to a another gamer thats dumb as hell...
  4. Shady behavior from Microsoft Customer Support - Gamertag Change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Shady behavior from Microsoft Customer Support - Gamertag Change: Hello, I utilized the free Xbox name change on the PC that Microsoft provides. However, it was not clear that it would add numbers to my account for Xbox/Microsoft games as it said it would only...
  5. Microsoft Please Fixes your Account Support?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Please Fixes your Account Support?: Microsoft please Fixes your Account Support please because I am getting sick and tired of everyone I have contacted Microsoft/ Xbox Support and Litterly Told me Make A new account with better...
  6. How you actually get support? Xbox Controller has failed on me

in XBoX on Consoles
    How you actually get support? Xbox Controller has failed on me: I have tried multiple supplied options and get nowhere. I get broken pages and circular references to the same pages, No Chat, No form to fill out to submit issues. My xbox controller is...
  7. New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of May 22nd, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of May 22nd, 2023: Discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on Xbox consoles here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on...
  8. I've got an issue with the discord app on the xbox dashboard. "Sorry, looks like you were...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've got an issue with the discord app on the xbox dashboard. "Sorry, looks like you were...: when i try and transfer voice from my phone to the console it says its done but on the console its just loading and loading then repeats the message. I've tried re-linking accounts hard resets...
  9. Sorry, I couldn't find a more appropriate forum -- My premium version of Solitaire has...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry, I couldn't find a more appropriate forum -- My premium version of Solitaire has...: Title says it all. Thanks, in advance, for any help. 9f56cbaa-235a-4bd7-8582-34e8cae4db51
  10. Discord not working, keeps saying "Sorry, Looks like you were disconnected. Try connecting...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Discord not working, keeps saying "Sorry, Looks like you were disconnected. Try connecting...: I've got an issue with the discord app on the xbox dashboard. "Sorry, looks like you were disconnected. Try connecting again" every-time i try and use the app. when i try and transfer voice from...