sorry , looks like our service isn't working right and then to check https://support.xbox.com
Discus and support sorry , looks like our service isn't working right and then to check https://support.xbox.com in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I tired this, And their was nothing useful. What do I do now? bc91a6a3-412c-4a00-8f4d-611620f071aa Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Djouvensky Schlenbaker, Apr 16, 2019.
Thema:
sorry , looks like our service isn't working right and then to check https://support.xbox.com
Loading...
-
sorry , looks like our service isn't working right and then to check https://support.xbox.com - Similar Threads - sorry looks service
-
I’m so sorry if this has been discussed.
in XboX InsidersI’m so sorry if this has been discussed.: If I’m in the delta tier is there a date when I’ll be able to get mythic achievements? submitted by /u/NoFoundation2756 [link] [comments] -
SORRY BROTHERS , sorry for my previous post
in XboX InsidersSORRY BROTHERS , sorry for my previous post: Sorry, sorry for my previous post. I was in a hurry and uploaded it to the first Xbox channel I found. I'm sorry and good luck with what's next. submitted by /u/Dismal-Swimmer9695 [link]... -
System update notice(I'm sorry. This is a machine translation)
in XboX InsidersSystem update notice(I'm sorry. This is a machine translation): For years now, forced system updates have put me at a disadvantage in terms of online rankings and streaming. Is it technically possible to notify users of updates via notifications on the console... -
Minecraft dungeons not working on switch "Sorry the Minecraft dungeons service is not...
in XBoX Games and AppsMinecraft dungeons not working on switch "Sorry the Minecraft dungeons service is not...: im trying to play with my brother on switch and it's not working to connect to the game servers. fbd76da2-fda3-4b90-b9fb-c19f2d294d19 -
Why does it say every time i try to load discord it says. "Sorry, looks like you were...
in XBoX Rewards & SocialWhy does it say every time i try to load discord it says. "Sorry, looks like you were...: I wish you guys would fix your servers or whatever I don't know how this is a problem for me but not anyone else. d599027f-86ea-4a37-95c7-c1297075f696 -
Discord "Sorry, looks like you were disconnected. Try connecting again."
in XBoX Rewards & SocialDiscord "Sorry, looks like you were disconnected. Try connecting again.": Hello Whenever I try to join a discord server on my xbox series s, it just says "Sorry, looks like you were disconnected. Try connecting again." but I don't understand what I'm supposed to be... -
Discord says sorry looks like you were disconnected try connecting again
in XboX InsidersDiscord says sorry looks like you were disconnected try connecting again: I need help for this everything ive found on it has been outdated and not helpful submitted by /u/Greedy-End-8084 [link] [comments] -
I've got an issue with the discord app on the xbox dashboard. "Sorry, looks like you were...
in XBoX Rewards & SocialI've got an issue with the discord app on the xbox dashboard. "Sorry, looks like you were...: when i try and transfer voice from my phone to the console it says its done but on the console its just loading and loading then repeats the message. I've tried re-linking accounts hard resets... -
Discord not working, keeps saying "Sorry, Looks like you were disconnected. Try connecting...
in XBoX Rewards & SocialDiscord not working, keeps saying "Sorry, Looks like you were disconnected. Try connecting...: I've got an issue with the discord app on the xbox dashboard. "Sorry, looks like you were disconnected. Try connecting again" every-time i try and use the app. when i try and transfer voice from...