Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this, but does anyone know how to get Astroneer...

Discus and support Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this, but does anyone know how to get Astroneer... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have been wondering about this for a while. Anybody have any insights? Any guesses or findings will be greatly appreciated. submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/2RoamRome, Oct 3, 2020.

1. /u/2RoamRome
    /u/2RoamRome Guest

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this, but does anyone know how to get Astroneer...

I have been wondering about this for a while. Anybody have any insights? Any guesses or findings will be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/2RoamRome
    [link] [comments]

/u/2RoamRome, Oct 3, 2020
  2. bobby2toes Win User

did not receive free month

i can mess about with my ultimate team on fifa so i guess i had the free month.

i cant play the other online option though. i keep getting this:

"your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature"

anyone know whats that about? :s really sorry if this is the wrong place to ask. friend sent me here so im posting
  3. Elitex100 Win User

Terms of service error and glitch error

Does anyone know what is wrong how do i get rid of a parental account???
  4. Temhotabot Win User

I have out in my sons wrong date of birth and he cannot play online :-(

How does anyone put their birthdate in wrong? Do they not know when it is? No, it can not be changed.
  5. IAmProjectAlice Win User

Hey can you please add me on mincraft xbox 360 editon

sorry this is the wrong place to ask for gamers to become friends, you need to post in the find a friend forums.
  6. LastFox1 Win User

Windows isn't recognizing my controller

Sorry for asking in the wrong place, but there is an issue with contacting in Xbox support so I came to here. thank you
Thema:

1. Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this, but does anyone know how to get Astroneer... - Similar Threads - Sorry wrong place

2. My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.: So after the update that put the chat and group options on the right of your friends list when I try to pull up my profile link on Xbox one x for myself or even press A on friends in friend list...
  3. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  4. Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games

in XboX Insiders
    Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games: . submitted by /u/Evening-Argument3746 [link] [comments]
  5. How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes: It's been saying this for 2 hours first we were playing then he left my party all of a sudden. When I tried to add him it said sorry can't save changes. His username is potato lata...
  6. Das ist wild sorry

in XBoX on Consoles
    Das ist wild sorry: GT Apakinda ich habe gestern in der Gruppensuche für andere Spieler ein Inge Angebot gemacht so wie es 200 andere Spieler auch machen und bekomme ein Kommunikation Ban und kann den nicht mal sehen...
  7. Sorry this game is not available on your console GtaV online Xbox one s not allowing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry this game is not available on your console GtaV online Xbox one s not allowing...: Sorry this game or app isn’t compatible Bought GTAV Online for my s series but now it’s saying its not compatible Please help me fix this 8eac72c3-ad2c-4bcc-bc6a-954b8ec761c2
  8. How do i get it when i try to change skins it says Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i get it when i try to change skins it says Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong?...: I need help fixing this because i've been trying to find a way to change my skins and i did all sort of things like uploading the skins on the minecraft website and trying to change it in the app...
  9. Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong... Minecraft Skin Java

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong... Minecraft Skin Java: I set my skin on the minecraft launcher and the error comes up. I set my skin on the website and the skin didn't changed. Window 11 The latest launcher version all minecraft version [img]...
  10. The billing page says "Sorry, something went wrong." and i can't cancel my subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    The billing page says "Sorry, something went wrong." and i can't cancel my subscription: Hello, I subscribed to gamepass a couple of days ago, but i want to cancel the recurring billing, so i tried going to the billing page...