Sorry I cant connect to my Xbox360 settings and internet explorer

Discus and support Sorry I cant connect to my Xbox360 settings and internet explorer in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can you please help me with my Xbox360 settings bcos i want to start over * Converted to a Question and moved from Internet Explorer.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by George Peach1, Jan 17, 2023.

1. Sorry I cant connect to my Xbox360 settings and internet explorer

Can you please help me with my Xbox360 settings bcos i want to start over

* Converted to a Question and moved from Internet Explorer.

:)

George Peach1, Jan 17, 2023
  2. FAMOSlTY Win User

My XBL account name changed over xbox live, but not on my console?

And i cant connect to that link that you gave me it says internet explorer stopped working when i go to it...
  3. BET008 Win User

internet explorer for 360

4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Internet Explorer para Xbox360 [Mod Translation - Internet Explorer for Xbox360]

Hey Fernando

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently inquiring about a new internet browser for the Xbox 360.

At this time, there is currently no info in regards to a new browser coming to the Xbox 360.

However, if you are experiencing difficulties with using the Internet Explorer app on the Xbox 360, there is an article that you can take a look at

here
    for troubleshooting techniques.

I hope this is helps.
  5. lutzdog Win User

ad-hoc to stream video, without router or internetconnection?

I have set up an ad hoc network on my laptop sharing out my internet connection and it works well with other laptops etc. When I try to connect my xbox360 to it, it will see the network and connect but then it will not connect to the internet and xbox live
    when asked to do so.

Have you gotten closer to a solution?
  6. UvularManager70 Win User

Sorry Xbox LIVE profiles can't be downloaded right now. Try again later. error 80151006

i contacted them,but they werent able to help me because i was using google chrome and they told me to use internet explorer,but my internet explorer is slow and buggy. so i cant get further help..
Thema:

Sorry I cant connect to my Xbox360 settings and internet explorer

1. Sorry I cant connect to my Xbox360 settings and internet explorer - Similar Threads - Sorry cant connect

2. My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.: So after the update that put the chat and group options on the right of your friends list when I try to pull up my profile link on Xbox one x for myself or even press A on friends in friend list...
  3. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  4. Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games

in XboX Insiders
    Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games: . submitted by /u/Evening-Argument3746 [link] [comments]
  5. How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes: It's been saying this for 2 hours first we were playing then he left my party all of a sudden. When I tried to add him it said sorry can't save changes. His username is potato lata...
  6. Das ist wild sorry

in XBoX on Consoles
    Das ist wild sorry: GT Apakinda ich habe gestern in der Gruppensuche für andere Spieler ein Inge Angebot gemacht so wie es 200 andere Spieler auch machen und bekomme ein Kommunikation Ban und kann den nicht mal sehen...
  7. Sorry this game is not available on your console GtaV online Xbox one s not allowing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry this game is not available on your console GtaV online Xbox one s not allowing...: Sorry this game or app isn’t compatible Bought GTAV Online for my s series but now it’s saying its not compatible Please help me fix this 8eac72c3-ad2c-4bcc-bc6a-954b8ec761c2
  8. Need fix for “Sorry, this controller can’t be reverted.”

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need fix for “Sorry, this controller can’t be reverted.”: Ordered an Xbox controller to use with my Tesla. Attempted to update the firmware which was apparently the wrong direction (the older versions allow for Bluetooth Classic; not BLE aka Bluetooth...
  9. When opening my game to play Xbox live on black ops 2 it’s giving me Sorry, can’t connect...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When opening my game to play Xbox live on black ops 2 it’s giving me Sorry, can’t connect...: When opening my game to play Xbox live on black ops 2 it’s giving me Sorry, can’t connect to Xbox live and won’t download my profile to allow me to play online what do I do?...
  10. How do i get it when i try to change skins it says Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i get it when i try to change skins it says Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong?...: I need help fixing this because i've been trying to find a way to change my skins and i did all sort of things like uploading the skins on the minecraft website and trying to change it in the app...