Sorry guys, I don’t play…but my son has been through 3 Xbox controllers

Discus and support Sorry guys, I don’t play…but my son has been through 3 Xbox controllers in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; trying to play on his acer Chromebook (311 spin) nothing drastic, but wants to play nonetheless…none of them want connect? He’s tried Bluetooth and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/WiscoDisco82, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Sorry guys, I don’t play…but my son has been through 3 Xbox controllers

trying to play on his acer Chromebook (311 spin) nothing drastic, but wants to play nonetheless…none of them want connect? He’s tried Bluetooth and wired…any advice..??

submitted by /u/WiscoDisco82
    [link] [comments]

/u/WiscoDisco82, Nov 24, 2022
  2. Griinpeace Win User

Xbox via HDMI on Sony bravia : No Signal

I also tried to play xbox 360 on Sony Bravia (3 HDMI Input) ...

don´t throw the xbox through the window!... better throw *** sony bravia.
  3. Cottonjaws Win User

Deadbox1

Just been through that with a dead bluray drive on my xbox one.... Tough two weeks.... The only way I got through it was to buy don bradman cricket on my ps3.... Worked a treat... You can play for 3 hours and still not be in control of a game... Big time
    killer....
  4. C0D3 red Win User

Which game

Fable 3 and Spartacus Legends. Sorry, I don `t think that Minecraft will ever be free.
  5. Big Nik UK Win User

Forza 4 problem

I don`t think you guys will hear anything!

I`ve had problems with all 3 copies ive had to buy, I`ve e-mailed Turn 10 every week for 3 weeks now, still no response! feels like they got my money and don`t really care about their paying customers
  6. MuchElm90570352 Win User

Xbox One controller broken by Windows Anniversary Update

After the last W10 update (1703) my Xbox controller don't work.

Primarily I use the controller with the Occulus Rift.

Don´t work with wifi and don´t work connected to a USB port.

Any thoughts? Thanks
Thema:

Sorry guys, I don’t play…but my son has been through 3 Xbox controllers

1. Sorry guys, I don’t play…but my son has been through 3 Xbox controllers - Similar Threads - Sorry guys don’t

2. Sorry. Something is wrong. This video might be inappropriate for sone users. Sign in to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Sorry. Something is wrong. This video might be inappropriate for sone users. Sign in to...: Hi all So basically I don't know if this is an Xbox issue or a YouTube issue but I have had enough of this now and want it fixed. I have googled and tried everything that has been suggested but...
  3. "Sorry we can't sign you in" Hydro thunder pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Sorry we can't sign you in" Hydro thunder pc: I've downloaded Hydro Thunder on my pc but don't want to buy the full game until I've logged into my account. It's not signing me in, it keeps saying, "Sorry, we can't sign you in. Please sign in...
  4. How do I fix Sorry, unable to load Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix Sorry, unable to load Minecraft: When I press play, on the Minecraft Launcher: Java Edition menu, (Not the Microsoft Store one,) It works but when it gets to "Finalizing," It says "Sorry, unable to start Minecraft" (in the menu,)...
  5. Sorry, Voice and Text chat aren’t available [0x800C0005]

in XBoX on Windows
    Sorry, Voice and Text chat aren’t available [0x800C0005]: I literally have been dealing with this for about 3 weeks and Its were I cant even look at my privacy settings and change my online status PLEASE FIX THIS. e580dead-44b4-46fc-be61-296e683e9903
  6. In game Mods (sorry I’m an Xbox newb)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In game Mods (sorry I’m an Xbox newb): I have an Xbox Series X. The only games I play are Skyrim and Fallout 4. I have the Game Pass versions of the games. When I try to click on Mods or Creation Club gives me a prompt that says Cannot...
  7. We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found. Error Message while trying to log in...

in XboX Insiders
    We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found. Error Message while trying to log in...: Tried Edge and Chrome which i normaly use but when i try to log in this message pops up. i can still log in on the xbox app but the app itself doésnt run that well on my pc :/ submitted by...
  8. Sorry 2 consoles in same house

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sorry 2 consoles in same house: Hello everyone Sorry about this I know it’s been asked loads but I can’t sort it. Have the main Xbox series x in lounge with one account n gold live subscription.. Have another Xbox one x...
  9. Hey Microsoft I apologies for what I did I'm sorry I told the guy sorry about what I said

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey Microsoft I apologies for what I did I'm sorry I told the guy sorry about what I said: I messed up again Microsoft please forgive me I will try my best not to get angry at my game when people talk to me bad I'm sorry b810b73e-0af6-4c66-aff5-cbabed481a91
  10. Looking for Girls to play with (sorry guys I have enough of you already)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for Girls to play with (sorry guys I have enough of you already): Hey all, My gamertag is Giggsy MUFC and I am a 23 year old electrical engineer from ontario. I am looking to play with more girls due to the fact that my friends list and xbox live in general...