Sorry for the disturbance : Error message when I send a message

Discus and support Sorry for the disturbance : Error message when I send a message in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, One more time : sorry for the disturbance ! I write it to report a problem ! Since my account's creation i can't even send a message, juste... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ekko is Tracer, Jan 21, 2017.

1. Sorry for the disturbance : Error message when I send a message

Hello,

One more time : sorry for the disturbance ! I write it to report a problem !

Since my account's creation i can't even send a message, juste after I press "start" to send it from my xbox it say me :"erreur lors de l'envoie de votre message" ( I am french ).

However, I can invite and vocal with my friends !

:)

Ekko is Tracer, Jan 21, 2017
  2. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    cant send messages

Heya!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with sending messages! What happens when you try to send a message exactly? Do you get an error message?

Mister Maka, Jan 21, 2017
  3. NikoJaghi
    NikoJaghi Guest
    can not send messages

When I try to send messages to me from an error,I am sorry, I italian

NikoJaghi, Jan 21, 2017
  4. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

Go to Network Settings>Advanced Settings>Alternate MAC Address>Clear>Restart.
    Once the console restarts you should be good to go.

If that does not work try this:

Go to
    Sign in to your Microsoft account
    look under "Security info helps keep your account secure" and make sure they have a phone and email listed.

If any are missing please add them. If Any ARE listed delete and re-add them. And Save Changes.

Then Restart Console Scroll left on the Home screen to open the guide. Select Settings. > Select Restart console. > Select Yes to confirm.

Once the Console Has restarted you should be able to send messages.

OK Fowl, Jan 23, 2017
  5. OK Fowl Win User

Go to Network Settings>Advanced Settings>Alternate MAC Address>Clear>Restart.
    Once the console restarts you should be good to go.

If that does not work try this:

Go to
    https://account.live.com/proofs/Manage
    look under "Security info helps keep your account secure" and make sure they have a phone and email listed.

If any are missing please add them. If Any ARE listed delete and re-add them. And Save Changes.

Then Restart Console Scroll left on the Home screen to open the guide. Select Settings. > Select Restart console. > Select Yes to confirm.

Once the Console Has restarted you should be able to send messages.
  6. Mister Maka Win User

cant send messages

Heya!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with sending messages! What happens when you try to send a message exactly? Do you get an error message?
  7. Mister Maka Win User

HELP...... cannot send messages

Hey there MrFishWig!

Sorry to hear about your messaging trouble. What exactly happens when you try to send a message? If there's an error message, let us know :)
  8. MR DESTlNY Win User

can send message error when trying to send message..

ok second step fixed it. thank you so much your a life saver!!
  9. DanielGabriel2 Win User

can send message error when trying to send message..

Very welcome, ignore my private message asking which step fixed it, I checked the private message first, glad your issue is resolved!

Regards,

Dan
Thema:

1. Sorry for the disturbance : Error message when I send a message - Similar Threads - Sorry disturbance Error

2. My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.: So after the update that put the chat and group options on the right of your friends list when I try to pull up my profile link on Xbox one x for myself or even press A on friends in friend list...
  3. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  4. Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games

in XboX Insiders
    Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games: . submitted by /u/Evening-Argument3746 [link] [comments]
  5. How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes: It's been saying this for 2 hours first we were playing then he left my party all of a sudden. When I tried to add him it said sorry can't save changes. His username is potato lata...
  6. Das ist wild sorry

in XBoX on Consoles
    Das ist wild sorry: GT Apakinda ich habe gestern in der Gruppensuche für andere Spieler ein Inge Angebot gemacht so wie es 200 andere Spieler auch machen und bekomme ein Kommunikation Ban und kann den nicht mal sehen...
  7. Sorry this game is not available on your console GtaV online Xbox one s not allowing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry this game is not available on your console GtaV online Xbox one s not allowing...: Sorry this game or app isn’t compatible Bought GTAV Online for my s series but now it’s saying its not compatible Please help me fix this 8eac72c3-ad2c-4bcc-bc6a-954b8ec761c2
  8. Need fix for “Sorry, this controller can’t be reverted.”

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need fix for “Sorry, this controller can’t be reverted.”: Ordered an Xbox controller to use with my Tesla. Attempted to update the firmware which was apparently the wrong direction (the older versions allow for Bluetooth Classic; not BLE aka Bluetooth...
  9. When opening my game to play Xbox live on black ops 2 it’s giving me Sorry, can’t connect...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When opening my game to play Xbox live on black ops 2 it’s giving me Sorry, can’t connect...: When opening my game to play Xbox live on black ops 2 it’s giving me Sorry, can’t connect to Xbox live and won’t download my profile to allow me to play online what do I do?...
  10. How do i get it when i try to change skins it says Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i get it when i try to change skins it says Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong?...: I need help fixing this because i've been trying to find a way to change my skins and i did all sort of things like uploading the skins on the minecraft website and trying to change it in the app...