Sorry, can't start game - Try restarting your console!

Discus and support Sorry, can't start game - Try restarting your console! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is there a fix to this? I don't want to restart my Xbox everyday to play any game, and yet, I get the message every few days - wait 10 seconds, or... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/daking240, Dec 10, 2019.

1. /u/daking240
    /u/daking240 Guest

Is there a fix to this? I don't want to restart my Xbox everyday to play any game, and yet, I get the message every few days - wait 10 seconds, or literally restart the console.

submitted by /u/daking240
    [link] [comments]

/u/daking240, Dec 10, 2019
  2. onyxishere Win User

Mafia 2 Digital Download

Sorry to hear it. It looks as though the game has been removed from the marketplace. If you have previously downloaded the game you could try restarting it from your download history. On the console go to Settings>Accounts>Download History and try starting
    it from there.
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Problema de áudio em jogos [Edit - Translation] - Game audio issue

Sorry to hear it. Please try holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds till it shuts down to see if that helps. If it does not you may need to try deleting then redownloading the game.

If you're on PC please try the same steps starting with shutting your PC fully down and restarting
  4. grdolph Win User

Errorcode 0x87de0003 Xbox One

Trying to launch my games, but they won't launch. Connection to internet is fine - I can see the advertisements of games etc. I just can't launch the games and I'm getting this error: "We were unable to start your game or app if you see this error again
    try restarting your console (0x87de003)"
  5. onyxishere Win User

game

Sorry to hear it. Please try restarting your console. If that doesn't work then you may need to delete and reinstall the game.
  6. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Update error!

Hi pinstripe180,

sorry to hear. Best practice, if the
    "XBOX Live Service"
    reports no problems,

• Switch off the console
    • then restart the router/modem
    • while the Router/Modem boot up, diconnect the powercable from your console (for at least 30 seconds)
    • after the Router/Modem is back restart your console
    • try if now the update start
    If this does not help to start the update, you have to delete the game and redownload it again.

Hope this helps and please keep us informed
Thema:

1. Sorry, can't start game - Try restarting your console! - Similar Threads - Sorry can't start

2. My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.: So after the update that put the chat and group options on the right of your friends list when I try to pull up my profile link on Xbox one x for myself or even press A on friends in friend list...
  3. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  4. How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes: It's been saying this for 2 hours first we were playing then he left my party all of a sudden. When I tried to add him it said sorry can't save changes. His username is potato lata...
  5. Try to add a friend but keeps saying sorry can't save your changes right now try again in a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Try to add a friend but keeps saying sorry can't save your changes right now try again in a...: I'm trying to add a friend but neither of us can add each other back keeps say sorry we can't save your changes right now try again in a while. Would really like this fixed his gamertag is...
  6. I'm on Xbox 360 and in getting an error "sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox live on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm on Xbox 360 and in getting an error "sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox live on...: Getting error on Xbox 360 sorry this profile can't sign in to Xbox live on this console to fix it download it again Do I have to do that and if I do will it get rid of my saves...
  7. Sorry this profile can't connect to Xbox Live on this console. To fix it, download it again

in XBoX on Windows
    Sorry this profile can't connect to Xbox Live on this console. To fix it, download it again: Whenever I sign in to Xbox live on my Xbox 360 It takes me to a screen that requires me to log in, once I log in with my email and password it brings up the error message above. So how do I...
  8. I can't add myself as a friend on my Child's account. "Sorry we can't save your changes...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't add myself as a friend on my Child's account. "Sorry we can't save your changes...: Hello, I am the primary organizer in my Family account and my child is a member under it. I have set his settings to be able to play multiplayer and set restrictions to age 6. I am adding my...
  9. Sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox live on this console. To fix it, download it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox live on this console. To fix it, download it...: I got this error when trying to play Black Ops 2 Zombies on my Xbox one. Does anyone know how to fix this error? Is anyone having the same problem? Please Help! 528e144d-1b37-4642-8c5f-a30e4d30062e
  10. The billing page says "Sorry, something went wrong." and i can't cancel my subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    The billing page says "Sorry, something went wrong." and i can't cancel my subscription: Hello, I subscribed to gamepass a couple of days ago, but i want to cancel the recurring billing, so i tried going to the billing page...