Soooooo... I just got privilege banned unfairly

Discus and support Soooooo... I just got privilege banned unfairly in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, i was playing R6Siege, and suddenly i got TK’d. I, as always, was complaining him about it, but he starded to taunt me. So i got enraged and said:... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PrepaidTheNerd, Mar 23, 2018.

  1. Soooooo... I just got privilege banned unfairly


    So, i was playing R6Siege, and suddenly i got TK’d. I, as always, was complaining him about it, but he starded to taunt me. So i got enraged and said: “F**k you.” So, i went on playing (won the match) and i had a message from live. It was my ban. i didn’t
    know what to do. I play a lot w/ my friends. Can you fix that? PS. ban till 25/03 4:30 am

    :)
     
    PrepaidTheNerd, Mar 23, 2018
    #1
  2. Suspension

    hello, my name is eddy and I would like to state that I have been unfairly banned for Xbox live I wish to have my online gaming privileges given back please and thank you.
     
    Xx1ClampGod1xX, Mar 23, 2018
    #2
  3. Got unfairly banned..

    i got banned by a guy name disbroyo so basically I was playing my game normally when suddenly he kills me 2 rounds in a row. I sent aessage saying I've done nothing wrong which is when he said "kys" and then "reported" which is when I was banned. Can I be
    unbanned by any chance and maybe ban him although he does have multiple accounts, it would make me feel better.
     
    ToastiestSpoon3, Mar 23, 2018
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    Soooooo... I just got privilege banned unfairly

    You were suspended because you used profanity which is a violation of the code of conduct. You can try submitting a case review at http;//enforcement.xbox.com but it will most likely be upheld.
     
    Smwutches, Mar 23, 2018
    #4
  5. so i cant even play on a group anymore?
     
    PrepaidTheNerd, Mar 23, 2018
    #5
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Once your suspension is over you can.
     
    Smwutches, Nov 1, 2018
    #6
  7. PrepaidTheNerd Win User

    Soooooo... I just got privilege banned unfairly

    You were suspended because you used profanity which is a violation of the code of conduct. You can try submitting a case review at http;//enforcement.xbox.com but it will most likely be upheld.
    so i cant even play on a group anymore?
  8. Smwutches Win User

    Soooooo... I just got privilege banned unfairly

    You were suspended because you used profanity which is a violation of the code of conduct. You can try submitting a case review at http;//enforcement.xbox.com but it will most likely be upheld.
  9. Smwutches Win User

    Soooooo... I just got privilege banned unfairly

    Once your suspension is over you can.
  10. RogueStar1983 Win User

    I got banned unfairly

    Unfortunately, we're unable to assist with actions taken by the Enforcement team here on the forums. The Enforcement team does not use the forums, so they will not be able to respond. Please reach out to them over
    at https://enforcement.xbox.com/ to submit a new case review or to find more information about your ban.
  11. OHN0U81 Win User

    Apply a case review

    Not always, I got communication banned from a game because I said I'm just gonna report you if your going to glitch the game and use the glitches unfairly... Don't see why I got banned but whatever,maws a busy week anyways

    I got communication banned for a week.. And it was my first..
Thema:

Soooooo... I just got privilege banned unfairly

Loading...
  1. Soooooo... I just got privilege banned unfairly - Similar Threads - Soooooo got privilege

  2. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  3. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  4. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  5. Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens

    in XboX Insiders
    Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens: Hey there, i got the D2D Info (had Andromeda Disc in the Drive) and pressed the More Info Box. Thats all i was doing. Now i have time for this, but wen i insert a Disc , like Andromeda, nothing...
  6. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...
  7. Never got the Microsoft50 badge(while enrolled)

    in XboX Insiders
    Never got the Microsoft50 badge(while enrolled): Am I the only one who did not receive the badge? Any way to fix this? Is it because of the previous locked max of 5 badges? submitted by /u/Stock-Replacement704 [link] [comments]
  8. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]
  9. I never got my Xbox insider badge

    in XboX Insiders
    I never got my Xbox insider badge: I never got my Xbox insider badge I’m a high level and been reporting and testing , doing surveys.. what can I do to improve my chances? Even my Gamerscore is 400k submitted by /u/HELLZ4US...
  10. MIC VOLUME SOOOOOO LOW

    in XBoX on Consoles
    MIC VOLUME SOOOOOO LOW: what is with this xbox one party system, my friends mic is low even to the point when i just have party volume and no game volume, he has the same issue with me... cant xbox implement mic boost?...