Sooo...does Game Pass PC not give you access to your own saves?

Discus and support Sooo...does Game Pass PC not give you access to your own saves? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; After trying to get my old Hellblade saves to work, googling a bit and looking around the AppData folders, there really doesn't seem to be any way to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/laughterline, Jun 17, 2019.

1. Sooo...does Game Pass PC not give you access to your own saves?

After trying to get my old Hellblade saves to work, googling a bit and looking around the AppData folders, there really doesn't seem to be any way to interact with save data. Am I wrong or is this just designed that badly?

submitted by /u/laughterline
    [link] [comments]

/u/laughterline, Jun 17, 2019
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

I downloaded Injustice 2 but I downloaded standard instead of the legendary edition on pc and I don't have access to my DLC anymore and it says to buy it again? I have the legendary edition on my Xbox

Injustice 2 on Game Pass is a separate game to the Xbox version. Owning the Xbox Legendary version on Xbox does not give you access to the Legendary Edition on PC.
  3. CountingDown27 Win User

I have an xbox ultimate subscription and its not letting me play on my xbox console

In addition to the above, just confirm that you definitely purchased Game Pass Ultimate (which gives access to GP on both platforms) and not Game Pass for PC (which just gives PC access)
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Why can't I find my owned games on the Xbox app?

If you are trying to play the PC versions of Fallout 76 & For Honor, then you will either have to purchase them or play them via Game Pass Ultimate. Owning them for Xbox does not give you them games for free on the PC.
  5. Farscape247 Win User

Ashen for Xbox played on PC

It is not the exact same file, it is the pc version which is designed for pc.

because the game is part of the play anywhere program, therefore owning it on console gives you access to the pc version too. so cross progression like your saves will work, the game just does not have crossplay from pc to console.

there are limited amount of games that are part of the play anywhere program. some allow crossplay most don't.

other games that are play anywhere like forza horizon 4 and 5, halo etc are crossplay.

crossplay is down to the developer if they want to include it or not.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Unable to install Battlefield with the Xbox Game Pass

In order to access EA or Ubisoft games on Game Pass you must download EA play or UbiSoft connect. They manage their own games on PC. You must connect your accounts to those developers so that they will know that you have access to these games through Game Pass
Thema:

Sooo...does Game Pass PC not give you access to your own saves?

1. Sooo...does Game Pass PC not give you access to your own saves? - Similar Threads - Sooo does Game

2. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Games Download Sooo Slow :(

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Games Download Sooo Slow :(: So, I just recently got Xbox game Pass Ultimate for my Hp laptop and I couldn't wait to start playing some games, but what I didn't expect was it to download sooo slow. I tried looking on YouTube...
  3. CONSTANTLY Xbox UPDATES for System ITS SOOO ANOYING !!! AND FRUSTATING

in XBoX on Consoles
    CONSTANTLY Xbox UPDATES for System ITS SOOO ANOYING !!! AND FRUSTATING: Hy there iam realy pissed of like many!! ohter Players on XBOX , every Time a sit down on my XBOX it show NEW UPDATE NEW UPTADE and you have to Update for Continuing to Play Online , and IT...
  4. Why is the Xbox app sooo baaaad!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the Xbox app sooo baaaad!: Okay. I have been trying to fix the Xbox Console Companion app for the past AT LEAST WEEK. I have had no problems connecting my Xbox to it before and one day it shows up on the list but when i go...
  5. Sooo loging into my XB1s and entering password ,.....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sooo loging into my XB1s and entering password ,.....: can anyone tell me how to find ENTER key to log in password? So sorry am a newbie with this , .... frustrating c31632b2-970b-4dd3-b5d6-e090b6238c07
  6. Sooo.. it’s been like a week and I haven’t even been able to take advantage of pc games pass

in XboX Insiders
    Sooo.. it’s been like a week and I haven’t even been able to take advantage of pc games pass: The bugs have been posted on here time and time again is anything going to happen? I know this is a beta.. but we still technically paid for this. Have not been able to download or launch any...
  7. Sooo another H5 voice of war DLC missing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sooo another H5 voice of war DLC missing: Yeah, my Ms account was linked to mixer and received several mixpots before. Watched more than half of yhe halo tournament. If you can please check it out. Thanks 7cbbe616-ffb6-4e67-ac10-3d87d93ba0ef
  8. SOOO ANGRY!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    SOOO ANGRY!!: I HAVE TRIED ON THE DESKTOP/LAPTOP AND SMARTPHONE NOW TO CHANGE MY FIRST AND LAST NAME. THERE IS NO WAY TO EDIT THIS AND IT WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO REQUEST A CALL FROM MICROSOFT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT...
  9. It takes sooo long to delete captures to make space

in XBoX on Consoles
    It takes sooo long to delete captures to make space: The slow interface combined with scrolling me all the way to the top every time is extremely annoying, please increase the space or make it faster? 357d349e-4f0e-43bf-aa21-d4e203ee2061
  10. SOOO MANY UPDATES

in XBoX on Consoles
    SOOO MANY UPDATES: I was a hardcore xbox 360 player but have over the years progressed over to a PC. I however have a xbox one that I play on maybe 2-3 times a week. It seems that everytime i boot up my xbone there...