Sony: Xbox S can not fine proper resolution 1080p or even 720 of Sony TV KDL40EX710

Discus and support Sony: Xbox S can not fine proper resolution 1080p or even 720 of Sony TV KDL40EX710 in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Sony (Televisions): Xbox S can not fine proper resolution 1080p or even 720 of Sony TV KDL40EX710 Hey there! Thank you for letting us know that the... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by overture2012, Feb 1, 2019.

1. overture2012
    overture2012 Guest

Sony: Xbox S can not fine proper resolution 1080p or even 720 of Sony TV KDL40EX710

Sony (Televisions): Xbox S can not fine proper resolution 1080p or even 720 of Sony TV KDL40EX710
    Hey there!

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved.
    If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting
    steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you and have a great day!

:)

overture2012, Feb 1, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

: Xbox S can not fine proper resolution 1080p or even 720 of Sony TV KDL40EX710

Hey there!

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved.
    If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting
    steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you and have a great day!
  3. overture2012 Win User

Xbox S can not fine proper resolution 1080p or even 720 of Sony TV KDL40EX710

Hey there overture,

Sorry to hear you are running into these problems with the display. Take a look at the following support article for troubleshooting steps to resolve this issue.

Give it a try and let us know if this has helped.
    Thank you so much I solved this problem by going to video output setting on Xbox system menu.
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

Xbox S can not fine proper resolution 1080p or even 720 of Sony TV KDL40EX710

5. M1ke Gibson Win User

Tv screen turns black for 2 seconds every couple of minutes

Have you tried changing XBOX output resolution to 720 to see if that makes any difference. You could also try setting the signal input to HDMI rather than HDMI (auto). Your Sony TV is "HD Ready" which can mean several different things. If it is "HD Ready
    1080p" it is full HD capable but if "HD REady" it may not display real 1080p even though it will accept a 1080p input, it will scale down number of lines to (generally) 720p.
  6. BrynCamm Win User

black screen flash

Yes I had replacement xbox one on my sony bravia still had same problem this was when I thoght try it on my hdmi 28" tv I used as pc monitor and it worked fine all same cables so issue was pin pointed at my TV whick I now believe was a good 720 p sold in
    the disguise by Sony has a cheap 1080p TV id £1000 is cheap
Thema:

1. Sony: Xbox S can not fine proper resolution 1080p or even 720 of Sony TV KDL40EX710 - Similar Threads - Sony fine proper

2. My TV model isn’t found on Xbox tv set up it’s a Sony model number is KDL-32BX300 I’m...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My TV model isn’t found on Xbox tv set up it’s a Sony model number is KDL-32BX300 I’m...: My TV model isn’t found on Xbox tv set up it’s a Sony model number is KDL-32BX300 I’m trying to make it so I can turn on and off my tv and change the volume cf802024-8be3-4937-bce7-8b1e83730214
  3. Sony Ht S7000 and XboxS - dolby atmos swithing all the time into LPCM.

in XBoX on Windows
    Sony Ht S7000 and XboxS - dolby atmos swithing all the time into LPCM.: HI Community!! I have an HT S7000 soundbar and an Xbox Series X. I'm having an issue with Dolby Atmos. After connecting the Xbox directly to the soundbar and also to the TV via HDMI, when I select...
  4. Xbox X + Sony TV best visual settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X + Sony TV best visual settings: Dear Community, Finally I switched from the One S to Xbox X. My setup is with Sony KD-65XH9096. The signal goes directly from the console to the TV. Then another HDMI from the TV to Soundbar...
  5. Not getting 4K 120hz on my Xbox One S and Sony Bravia A80CK

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not getting 4K 120hz on my Xbox One S and Sony Bravia A80CK: Hi all. Have an Xbox One S, all updated with latest software. I have a Sony Bravia XR-55A80CK OLED TV. I just purchased a certified HDMI 2.1 cable and am using the HDMI input labeled “4K - 120hz”...
  6. Minecraft dungeons multiplayer is not working for cross platform (Sony & Xbox)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft dungeons multiplayer is not working for cross platform (Sony & Xbox): Can’t connect my friend to Minecraft dungeons multiplayer. He is listed as offline but he is in game. I don’t see his games in sessions and he can’t see my. When he plays another game I can see...
  7. My Xbox one s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia TV: I’ve tried everything to get it to work but still nothing the screen is just black no matter which hdmi I plug it into the screen just stays black but when I plug my laptop in it works perfectly...
  8. I Have sony bravia klv-32cx350 can I run Xbox one s or Xbox one x

in XBoX on Windows
    I Have sony bravia klv-32cx350 can I run Xbox one s or Xbox one x: I have a question i have a a sony bravia klv-32cx350tv can I run Xbox one s or Xbox one x b5e53720-ae8f-4411-b7a5-22056c2a3bac
  9. Why my xbox series s won't work on sony bravia even if i playd on it 3 days ago

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my xbox series s won't work on sony bravia even if i playd on it 3 days ago: When i start console on tv shows text unsupported signal. Check your output device And i don't know how to fix this Any ideas? 52b5dcce-c694-4a75-880a-4bc32619934c
  10. Force 5ghz on xbox WiFi connection like the Sony playstation

in XboX Insiders
    Force 5ghz on xbox WiFi connection like the Sony playstation: Hi the PlayStation has a force a 5ghz option on the WiFi, could this be implemented on xbox. It is annoying when your xbox only download on 2.4ghz when 5ghz is active and fine. Big difference in...