Sony: Xbox one x with Sony X900F 4K not working

Discus and support Sony: Xbox one x with Sony X900F 4K not working in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Sony (Televisions): Xbox one x with Sony X900F 4K not working And is not it happening on TV HDMI directly for 4K? 12707d72-7322-4e69-b2e1-e549a31689ba Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by amax555, Mar 4, 2019.

1. amax555
    amax555 Guest

Sony (Televisions): Xbox one x with Sony X900F 4K not working
    And is not it happening on TV HDMI directly for 4K?

:)

amax555, Mar 4, 2019
  2. amax555 Win User

Xbox one x with Sony X900F 4K not working

Hi there,

I found a post on Reddit regarding the same TV model and has several suggestions to try and get it working:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Xbox_One_X/comments/8wwcgj/xbox_one_x_hdmi_issue_with_new_sony_x900f/

Perhaps there is still something you missed, like some have to uncheck YCC 422 setting.

Let us know the results
    Thanks. I have already came across this. but no use. The moment I select 4K as the display type it start flickering... I have to reset both Xbox every time...
  3. WPAK Win User

4. choppyseize Win User

Have you tried a different HDMI cord by chance ?
  5. Jurgen1488 Win User

: Xbox one x with Sony X900F 4K not working

And is not it happening on TV HDMI directly for 4K?
  6. JohnnyXeo Win User

If you tried all this maybe its time to reach out to official support.
Thema:

1. Sony: Xbox one x with Sony X900F 4K not working - Similar Threads - Sony Sony X900F

2. My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range: My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range 1d98f5e7-ffeb-470b-a34e-5124caef8394
  3. My TV model isn’t found on Xbox tv set up it’s a Sony model number is KDL-32BX300 I’m...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My TV model isn’t found on Xbox tv set up it’s a Sony model number is KDL-32BX300 I’m...: My TV model isn’t found on Xbox tv set up it’s a Sony model number is KDL-32BX300 I’m trying to make it so I can turn on and off my tv and change the volume cf802024-8be3-4937-bce7-8b1e83730214
  4. Sony Ht S7000 and XboxS - dolby atmos swithing all the time into LPCM.

in XBoX on Windows
    Sony Ht S7000 and XboxS - dolby atmos swithing all the time into LPCM.: HI Community!! I have an HT S7000 soundbar and an Xbox Series X. I'm having an issue with Dolby Atmos. After connecting the Xbox directly to the soundbar and also to the TV via HDMI, when I select...
  5. Xbox X + Sony TV best visual settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X + Sony TV best visual settings: Dear Community, Finally I switched from the One S to Xbox X. My setup is with Sony KD-65XH9096. The signal goes directly from the console to the TV. Then another HDMI from the TV to Soundbar...
  6. Not getting 4K 120hz on my Xbox One S and Sony Bravia A80CK

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not getting 4K 120hz on my Xbox One S and Sony Bravia A80CK: Hi all. Have an Xbox One S, all updated with latest software. I have a Sony Bravia XR-55A80CK OLED TV. I just purchased a certified HDMI 2.1 cable and am using the HDMI input labeled “4K - 120hz”...
  7. Minecraft dungeons multiplayer is not working for cross platform (Sony & Xbox)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft dungeons multiplayer is not working for cross platform (Sony & Xbox): Can’t connect my friend to Minecraft dungeons multiplayer. He is listed as offline but he is in game. I don’t see his games in sessions and he can’t see my. When he plays another game I can see...
  8. My Xbox one s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia TV: I’ve tried everything to get it to work but still nothing the screen is just black no matter which hdmi I plug it into the screen just stays black but when I plug my laptop in it works perfectly...
  9. I Have sony bravia klv-32cx350 can I run Xbox one s or Xbox one x

in XBoX on Windows
    I Have sony bravia klv-32cx350 can I run Xbox one s or Xbox one x: I have a question i have a a sony bravia klv-32cx350tv can I run Xbox one s or Xbox one x b5e53720-ae8f-4411-b7a5-22056c2a3bac
  10. Why my xbox series s won't work on sony bravia even if i playd on it 3 days ago

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my xbox series s won't work on sony bravia even if i playd on it 3 days ago: When i start console on tv shows text unsupported signal. Check your output device And i don't know how to fix this Any ideas? 52b5dcce-c694-4a75-880a-4bc32619934c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. x one x and sony x900f no input

2. sony x900f loses signal to xbox

3. calibrate sony x900f with xbox one x