Sony: Xbox one not working with Sony Bravia kdl-49w750d

Discus and support Sony: Xbox one not working with Sony Bravia kdl-49w750d in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Sony (Audio/Video Receivers): Xbox one not working with Sony Bravia kdl-49w750d Hi There, I've just bought a new HD tv (see model in post title) and... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by TakeoverWoodsy, May 15, 2017.

1. Sony: Xbox one not working with Sony Bravia kdl-49w750d

Sony (Audio/Video Receivers): Xbox one not working with Sony Bravia kdl-49w750d
    Hi There,

I've just bought a new HD tv (see model in post title) and I'm getting no signal from my xbox one to the Sony Bravia TV. It's simply not picking it up.

I've done all the trouble shooting including trying different hdmi cables testing the hdmi inputs with different devices (They work fine) and held down the power button for 10 seconds on xbox one for reset and nothing has worked so far.

Can anyone help??

:)

TakeoverWoodsy, May 15, 2017
  2. Sony: Sony Bravia Xbox One No HDMI signal

Sony (Audio/Video Receivers): Sony Bravia Xbox One No HDMI signal
    I have not received any pm's about it yet. It's very frustrating. I have a Sony Bravia kdl-49w750d

This is turning into a real joke and it's really frustrating as i'm being basically forced into buying a new tv.

TakeoverWoodsy, May 15, 2017
  3. Ali McNie
    Ali McNie Guest
    What Type Of TV Do You Game On?

32" Sony Bravia KDL-32EX403

Ali McNie, May 15, 2017
  4. Ali McNie Win User

What Type Of TV Do You Game On?

32" Sony Bravia KDL-32EX403
  5. Victor Harpley Win User

Comcast Scientific Atlanta 4250HDC Issue

Hello,

Thank You for the quick reply:

The TV is a Sony Bravia - KDL - 40EX710

The STB is a Scientific Atlanta Explorer 4250HDC

The setup is STB -> HDMI Cable -> XBOX ONE -> HDMI Cable -> Sony Bravia
  6. MazVanB Win User

HDMI Connection issue.

1st tv is an LG 37LH3000-ZA, that's the telly it works on. The others two are a Sony Bravia KDL-37W5810, and the last one is a technosonic something or other.
  7. TakeoverWoodsy Win User

Sony: Sony Bravia Xbox One No HDMI signal

Did Anyone PM you about this? I am having the exact same issue and not getting anywhere with tech support. At first they said it was the console, now they say its my TV and to try a different TV.
    I have not received any pm's about it yet. It's very frustrating. I have a Sony Bravia kdl-49w750d

This is turning into a real joke and it's really frustrating as i'm being basically forced into buying a new tv.
  8. Evan Craig1 Win User

Sony Bravia KDL-32BX310 Overscan

I’m referring to the Xbox calibrating menu that shows blue and green arrows that you align to the sides of the TV.

The green arrows go slightly off the TV but enough to disrupt menus on certain games.
Thema:

Sony: Xbox one not working with Sony Bravia kdl-49w750d

1. Sony: Xbox one not working with Sony Bravia kdl-49w750d - Similar Threads - Sony working Sony

2. My TV model isn’t found on Xbox tv set up it’s a Sony model number is KDL-32BX300 I’m...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My TV model isn’t found on Xbox tv set up it’s a Sony model number is KDL-32BX300 I’m...: My TV model isn’t found on Xbox tv set up it’s a Sony model number is KDL-32BX300 I’m trying to make it so I can turn on and off my tv and change the volume cf802024-8be3-4937-bce7-8b1e83730214
  3. Sony Ht S7000 and XboxS - dolby atmos swithing all the time into LPCM.

in XBoX on Windows
    Sony Ht S7000 and XboxS - dolby atmos swithing all the time into LPCM.: HI Community!! I have an HT S7000 soundbar and an Xbox Series X. I'm having an issue with Dolby Atmos. After connecting the Xbox directly to the soundbar and also to the TV via HDMI, when I select...
  4. Xbox X + Sony TV best visual settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X + Sony TV best visual settings: Dear Community, Finally I switched from the One S to Xbox X. My setup is with Sony KD-65XH9096. The signal goes directly from the console to the TV. Then another HDMI from the TV to Soundbar...
  5. Not getting 4K 120hz on my Xbox One S and Sony Bravia A80CK

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not getting 4K 120hz on my Xbox One S and Sony Bravia A80CK: Hi all. Have an Xbox One S, all updated with latest software. I have a Sony Bravia XR-55A80CK OLED TV. I just purchased a certified HDMI 2.1 cable and am using the HDMI input labeled “4K - 120hz”...
  6. Minecraft dungeons multiplayer is not working for cross platform (Sony & Xbox)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft dungeons multiplayer is not working for cross platform (Sony & Xbox): Can’t connect my friend to Minecraft dungeons multiplayer. He is listed as offline but he is in game. I don’t see his games in sessions and he can’t see my. When he plays another game I can see...
  7. My Xbox one s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia TV: I’ve tried everything to get it to work but still nothing the screen is just black no matter which hdmi I plug it into the screen just stays black but when I plug my laptop in it works perfectly...
  8. I Have sony bravia klv-32cx350 can I run Xbox one s or Xbox one x

in XBoX on Windows
    I Have sony bravia klv-32cx350 can I run Xbox one s or Xbox one x: I have a question i have a a sony bravia klv-32cx350tv can I run Xbox one s or Xbox one x b5e53720-ae8f-4411-b7a5-22056c2a3bac
  9. Why my xbox series s won't work on sony bravia even if i playd on it 3 days ago

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my xbox series s won't work on sony bravia even if i playd on it 3 days ago: When i start console on tv shows text unsupported signal. Check your output device And i don't know how to fix this Any ideas? 52b5dcce-c694-4a75-880a-4bc32619934c
  10. Force 5ghz on xbox WiFi connection like the Sony playstation

in XboX Insiders
    Force 5ghz on xbox WiFi connection like the Sony playstation: Hi the PlayStation has a force a 5ghz option on the WiFi, could this be implemented on xbox. It is annoying when your xbox only download on 2.4ghz when 5ghz is active and fine. Big difference in...