​Sony Interactive Entertainment: Release God of War PS4 Also For PC!

Discus and support ​Sony Interactive Entertainment: Release God of War PS4 Also For PC! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Sony Interactive Entertainment: Release God of War PS4 Also For PC! - Sign the Petition! Signez la pétition via @Change... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GKid94, Feb 25, 2018.

1. GKid94
    GKid94 Guest

Sony Interactive Entertainment: Release God of War PS4 Also For PC! - Sign the Petition!
    Signez la pétition via @Change

:)

GKid94, Feb 25, 2018
  2. Echo4Ent
    Echo4Ent Guest
    Dream collaboration

Microsoft and Sony Interactive to bring the God of War series to Xbox One.

Ahhh wishes...

Echo4Ent, Feb 25, 2018
  3. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    No Man's Sky

Ya that's a Sony made game Sony has been known to viciously going after exclusives I doubt they will release their own game on competitors

About a dozen developers worked on the game leading up to its release, with Sony Interactive Entertainment providing promotional and marketing support. Sony formally announced the title during their press conference at the Electronic Entertainment Expo 2014,
    the first independently-developed game to be presented at the Expo's centrepiece events.[4][5]

Good luck convincing Sony to release the indie from their contract

Nothing to do with ms convincing them

Sony locked the contract

ngocphi, Feb 25, 2018
  4. Echo4Ent Win User

Dream collaboration

Ahhh wishes...
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

Dream collaboration

Ahhh wishes...
    Same here. GoW games are incredible.
  6. ngocphi Win User

No Man's Sky

Ya that's a Sony made game Sony has been known to viciously going after exclusives I doubt they will release their own game on competitors

About a dozen developers worked on the game leading up to its release, with Sony Interactive Entertainment providing promotional and marketing support. Sony formally announced the title during their press conference at the Electronic Entertainment Expo 2014,
    the first independently-developed game to be presented at the Expo's centrepiece events.[4][5]

Good luck convincing Sony to release the indie from their contract

Nothing to do with ms convincing them

Sony locked the contract
  7. Obsessive Power Win User

X box exclusives

If they are published by Sony Computer Entertainment then Sony owns the rights to these titles. They won't be coming to Xbox.

Sony has recently published a number of its first party games to PC, but they will not be releasing these games for Xbox hardware.
  8. Saeleth Win User

Dream collaboration

Ahhh wishes...
    That sounds spectacular. With the direction Song is taking the game it certainly seems like they're setting up for multiple new games, its a shame because they would look AMAZING on the X!
Thema:

1. ​Sony Interactive Entertainment: Release God of War PS4 Also For PC! - Similar Threads - ​Sony Interactive Entertainment

2. My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range: My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range 1d98f5e7-ffeb-470b-a34e-5124caef8394
  3. My TV model isn’t found on Xbox tv set up it’s a Sony model number is KDL-32BX300 I’m...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My TV model isn’t found on Xbox tv set up it’s a Sony model number is KDL-32BX300 I’m...: My TV model isn’t found on Xbox tv set up it’s a Sony model number is KDL-32BX300 I’m trying to make it so I can turn on and off my tv and change the volume cf802024-8be3-4937-bce7-8b1e83730214
  4. Sony Ht S7000 and XboxS - dolby atmos swithing all the time into LPCM.

in XBoX on Windows
    Sony Ht S7000 and XboxS - dolby atmos swithing all the time into LPCM.: HI Community!! I have an HT S7000 soundbar and an Xbox Series X. I'm having an issue with Dolby Atmos. After connecting the Xbox directly to the soundbar and also to the TV via HDMI, when I select...
  5. Xbox X + Sony TV best visual settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X + Sony TV best visual settings: Dear Community, Finally I switched from the One S to Xbox X. My setup is with Sony KD-65XH9096. The signal goes directly from the console to the TV. Then another HDMI from the TV to Soundbar...
  6. Not getting 4K 120hz on my Xbox One S and Sony Bravia A80CK

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not getting 4K 120hz on my Xbox One S and Sony Bravia A80CK: Hi all. Have an Xbox One S, all updated with latest software. I have a Sony Bravia XR-55A80CK OLED TV. I just purchased a certified HDMI 2.1 cable and am using the HDMI input labeled “4K - 120hz”...
  7. Minecraft dungeons multiplayer is not working for cross platform (Sony & Xbox)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft dungeons multiplayer is not working for cross platform (Sony & Xbox): Can’t connect my friend to Minecraft dungeons multiplayer. He is listed as offline but he is in game. I don’t see his games in sessions and he can’t see my. When he plays another game I can see...
  8. My Xbox one s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia TV: I’ve tried everything to get it to work but still nothing the screen is just black no matter which hdmi I plug it into the screen just stays black but when I plug my laptop in it works perfectly...
  9. I Have sony bravia klv-32cx350 can I run Xbox one s or Xbox one x

in XBoX on Windows
    I Have sony bravia klv-32cx350 can I run Xbox one s or Xbox one x: I have a question i have a a sony bravia klv-32cx350tv can I run Xbox one s or Xbox one x b5e53720-ae8f-4411-b7a5-22056c2a3bac
  10. Why my xbox series s won't work on sony bravia even if i playd on it 3 days ago

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my xbox series s won't work on sony bravia even if i playd on it 3 days ago: When i start console on tv shows text unsupported signal. Check your output device And i don't know how to fix this Any ideas? 52b5dcce-c694-4a75-880a-4bc32619934c