Sony: HDMI to RCA Audio Issues w/ new Xbox One Refurbished-

Discus and support Sony: HDMI to RCA Audio Issues w/ new Xbox One Refurbished- in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Sony (Televisions): HDMI to RCA Audio Issues w/ new Xbox One Refurbished- Thank you for the suggestions. For now we are stuck as is- maybe when the tax... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by FamCircle1H, Jan 29, 2019.

1. FamCircle1H
    FamCircle1H Guest

Sony (Televisions): HDMI to RCA Audio Issues w/ new Xbox One Refurbished-
    Thank you for the suggestions. For now we are stuck as is- maybe when the tax refund comes we'll get a modern tv w/ HDMI. I do appreciate all of the input! (no pun intended...)

:)

FamCircle1H, Jan 29, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

: HDMI to RCA Audio Issues w/ new Xbox One Refurbished-

Hey there!

Thank you for letting us know that the issue. We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any
    other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  3. FamCircle1H Win User

HDMI to RCA Audio Issues w/ new Xbox One Refurbished-

Hi there FamCircle,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with connecting the Xbox One to a CRT TV with an HDMI to RCA. Unfortunately, HDMI is digital signal and RCA is analog which will cause discrepancies with video and audio settings on the Xbox One.
    I would recommend to try a different TV.

Audio settings are enabled through the HDMI cable directly plugged in to the console and TV.

Check out the following articles:

Try this out and let us know the results.
    Thank you for your reply and suggestions. I will try both the links above. I believe I have already attempted thew first one with no luck. Unfortunately, we don't have a different TV to try- and this converter works fine with our Samsung Smart Blu Ray using
    the exact same cable, converter & TV. Any other thoughts or ideas?
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there FamCircle,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with connecting the Xbox One to a CRT TV with an HDMI to RCA. Unfortunately, HDMI is digital signal and RCA is analog which will cause discrepancies with video and audio settings on the Xbox One.
    I would recommend to try a different TV.

Audio settings are enabled through the HDMI cable directly plugged in to the console and TV.

Check out the following articles:

Try this out and let us know the results.
  5. FamCircle1H Win User

Thank you for the suggestions. For now we are stuck as is- maybe when the tax refund comes we'll get a modern tv w/ HDMI. I do appreciate all of the input! (no pun intended...)
  6. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

HDCP on most BluRay players is way more forigiving than the HDCP versions Xbox One, you may not have much luck with this.
Thema:

1. Sony: HDMI to RCA Audio Issues w/ new Xbox One Refurbished- - Similar Threads - Sony HDMI RCA

2. My TV model isn’t found on Xbox tv set up it’s a Sony model number is KDL-32BX300 I’m...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My TV model isn’t found on Xbox tv set up it’s a Sony model number is KDL-32BX300 I’m...: My TV model isn’t found on Xbox tv set up it’s a Sony model number is KDL-32BX300 I’m trying to make it so I can turn on and off my tv and change the volume cf802024-8be3-4937-bce7-8b1e83730214
  3. Sony Ht S7000 and XboxS - dolby atmos swithing all the time into LPCM.

in XBoX on Windows
    Sony Ht S7000 and XboxS - dolby atmos swithing all the time into LPCM.: HI Community!! I have an HT S7000 soundbar and an Xbox Series X. I'm having an issue with Dolby Atmos. After connecting the Xbox directly to the soundbar and also to the TV via HDMI, when I select...
  4. Xbox X + Sony TV best visual settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X + Sony TV best visual settings: Dear Community, Finally I switched from the One S to Xbox X. My setup is with Sony KD-65XH9096. The signal goes directly from the console to the TV. Then another HDMI from the TV to Soundbar...
  5. Not getting 4K 120hz on my Xbox One S and Sony Bravia A80CK

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not getting 4K 120hz on my Xbox One S and Sony Bravia A80CK: Hi all. Have an Xbox One S, all updated with latest software. I have a Sony Bravia XR-55A80CK OLED TV. I just purchased a certified HDMI 2.1 cable and am using the HDMI input labeled “4K - 120hz”...
  6. Minecraft dungeons multiplayer is not working for cross platform (Sony & Xbox)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft dungeons multiplayer is not working for cross platform (Sony & Xbox): Can’t connect my friend to Minecraft dungeons multiplayer. He is listed as offline but he is in game. I don’t see his games in sessions and he can’t see my. When he plays another game I can see...
  7. My Xbox one s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia TV: I’ve tried everything to get it to work but still nothing the screen is just black no matter which hdmi I plug it into the screen just stays black but when I plug my laptop in it works perfectly...
  8. I Have sony bravia klv-32cx350 can I run Xbox one s or Xbox one x

in XBoX on Windows
    I Have sony bravia klv-32cx350 can I run Xbox one s or Xbox one x: I have a question i have a a sony bravia klv-32cx350tv can I run Xbox one s or Xbox one x b5e53720-ae8f-4411-b7a5-22056c2a3bac
  9. Why my xbox series s won't work on sony bravia even if i playd on it 3 days ago

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my xbox series s won't work on sony bravia even if i playd on it 3 days ago: When i start console on tv shows text unsupported signal. Check your output device And i don't know how to fix this Any ideas? 52b5dcce-c694-4a75-880a-4bc32619934c
  10. Force 5ghz on xbox WiFi connection like the Sony playstation

in XboX Insiders
    Force 5ghz on xbox WiFi connection like the Sony playstation: Hi the PlayStation has a force a 5ghz option on the WiFi, could this be implemented on xbox. It is annoying when your xbox only download on 2.4ghz when 5ghz is active and fine. Big difference in...