Sony Bravia KDL-32BX310 Overscan

Discus and support Sony Bravia KDL-32BX310 Overscan in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey everyone, I cannot for the life of me get the right screen aspect ratio on my tv for my Xbox Series X. One game I have is completely unplayable... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Evan Craig1, Mar 20, 2023.

1. Evan Craig1
    Evan Craig1 Guest

Hey everyone,

I cannot for the life of me get the right screen aspect ratio on my tv for my Xbox Series X. One game I have is completely unplayable because some critical info isn’t shown on screen.

I have a Sony Bravia KDL-32BX310 TV and it only gives me 3 screen size settings: Full, Wide Zoom and Zoom but none of those options show the green lines under my Xbox settings for aspect ratio.

I’ve checked the TV manual and tried as many options as I could on both the tv and Xbox settings. My HDMI port shows it is 1080p 16:9.

Any suggestions?

:)

Evan Craig1, Mar 20, 2023
  2. Evan Craig1 Win User

I’m referring to the Xbox calibrating menu that shows blue and green arrows that you align to the sides of the TV.

The green arrows go slightly off the TV but enough to disrupt menus on certain games.
  3. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your video problem on your TV.

You might want to check some of the steps that you can do about this problem here:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

Try to calibrate the TV as well from the Xbox to see if that can help. Try changing the resolution to see if that makes any difference.
  4. Evan Craig1 Win User

Hi Ronnieee,

I have tried changing the resolution to every option but none seems to work.

I have also shuffled through all the options on my Xbox with each resolution but nothing has solved the problem.

Thanks!
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

resetting the console isn't going to help

You need to ask sony support how to do it, if it's even possible.
  6. Ronnieee Win User

Let's try to reset the console to see if this helps:

NOTE: This will remove the profiles on your console, make sure that you remember the email and password to your account.

No data or game saves will be lost doing this, everything is backed up to the cloud servers.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select Settings.

3. Select System.

4. Select Console info

5. Select Reset console.

6. Select Reset and keep my games & apps

This will also help sync the data on your console properly.

If this does not work, I would suggest to try a different TV because this could be the TV compatibility already.
Thema:

1. Sony Bravia KDL-32BX310 Overscan - Similar Threads - Sony Bravia KDL

2. My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range: My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range 1d98f5e7-ffeb-470b-a34e-5124caef8394
  3. My TV model isn’t found on Xbox tv set up it’s a Sony model number is KDL-32BX300 I’m...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My TV model isn’t found on Xbox tv set up it’s a Sony model number is KDL-32BX300 I’m...: My TV model isn’t found on Xbox tv set up it’s a Sony model number is KDL-32BX300 I’m trying to make it so I can turn on and off my tv and change the volume cf802024-8be3-4937-bce7-8b1e83730214
  4. Sony Ht S7000 and XboxS - dolby atmos swithing all the time into LPCM.

in XBoX on Windows
    Sony Ht S7000 and XboxS - dolby atmos swithing all the time into LPCM.: HI Community!! I have an HT S7000 soundbar and an Xbox Series X. I'm having an issue with Dolby Atmos. After connecting the Xbox directly to the soundbar and also to the TV via HDMI, when I select...
  5. Xbox X + Sony TV best visual settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X + Sony TV best visual settings: Dear Community, Finally I switched from the One S to Xbox X. My setup is with Sony KD-65XH9096. The signal goes directly from the console to the TV. Then another HDMI from the TV to Soundbar...
  6. Not getting 4K 120hz on my Xbox One S and Sony Bravia A80CK

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not getting 4K 120hz on my Xbox One S and Sony Bravia A80CK: Hi all. Have an Xbox One S, all updated with latest software. I have a Sony Bravia XR-55A80CK OLED TV. I just purchased a certified HDMI 2.1 cable and am using the HDMI input labeled “4K - 120hz”...
  7. Minecraft dungeons multiplayer is not working for cross platform (Sony & Xbox)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft dungeons multiplayer is not working for cross platform (Sony & Xbox): Can’t connect my friend to Minecraft dungeons multiplayer. He is listed as offline but he is in game. I don’t see his games in sessions and he can’t see my. When he plays another game I can see...
  8. My Xbox one s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia TV: I’ve tried everything to get it to work but still nothing the screen is just black no matter which hdmi I plug it into the screen just stays black but when I plug my laptop in it works perfectly...
  9. I Have sony bravia klv-32cx350 can I run Xbox one s or Xbox one x

in XBoX on Windows
    I Have sony bravia klv-32cx350 can I run Xbox one s or Xbox one x: I have a question i have a a sony bravia klv-32cx350tv can I run Xbox one s or Xbox one x b5e53720-ae8f-4411-b7a5-22056c2a3bac
  10. Why my xbox series s won't work on sony bravia even if i playd on it 3 days ago

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my xbox series s won't work on sony bravia even if i playd on it 3 days ago: When i start console on tv shows text unsupported signal. Check your output device And i don't know how to fix this Any ideas? 52b5dcce-c694-4a75-880a-4bc32619934c