sons xbox has been suspended by the enforcement team for cheating have locked the account

Discus and support sons xbox has been suspended by the enforcement team for cheating have locked the account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son's xbox gas been suspended by the enforcement team for cheating until 12/30/9999. Filed a case review and their decision to up hold the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SevenKitten5429, Nov 8, 2016.

1. sons xbox has been suspended by the enforcement team for cheating have locked the account

My son's xbox gas been suspended by the enforcement team for cheating until 12/30/9999. Filed a case review and their decision to up hold the suspension. THey didnt give any other info as to when or how the cheating was done. They have locked the account
    and no way to file an appeal or talk to the enforcement team about this problem. His account was hacked several months ago and I'm so sure this hasnt happened again. Why is there no way to contact the enforcement team???????????

:)

SevenKitten5429, Nov 8, 2016
  2. Why is my account is my account suspended

You may need to check your email attached to your GT. You should have something from the enforcement team in your inbox describing why your account has been suspended. But if it said your account was suspended for for modding or cheating then idk. The enforcement
    page says that they investigate all matters of modding.

StubbsThePirate, Nov 8, 2016
  3. MUFC1342
    MUFC1342 Guest
    Reason for Xbox live suspension

My sons account has been suspended for a day and i have spent hours trying to get someone to tell me what his suspension is for.

I dont want xbox enforcement to parent my son without telling me what he has done.

If he has done something inappropriate, i want to know so i can act on it.

Eventually i have been told to write on here and the xbox enforcement team will reply.

MUFC1342, Nov 8, 2016
  4. sons xbox has been suspended by the enforcement team for cheating have locked the account

The Enforcement Team used to have Forums, but once their new site was created, they stopped using it. Now the Enforcement site is the only way to reach them. As you've already filed a case review, there isn't much left for you to do. You can always try to
    contact Official Support via Contact Us | Xbox Support but they may not be able to help as they are not part of Enforcement.

Just an FYI for anybody reading this, if you need to file a case review (as Seven Kitten has), here's how: Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

HyruleBalverine, Nov 9, 2016
  5. HyruleBalverine Win User

sons xbox has been suspended by the enforcement team for cheating have locked the account

The Enforcement Team used to have Forums, but once their new site was created, they stopped using it. Now the Enforcement site is the only way to reach them. As you've already filed a case review, there isn't much left for you to do. You can always try to
    contact Official Support via http://support.xbox.com/contactus but they may not be able to help as they are not part of Enforcement.

Just an FYI for anybody reading this, if you need to file a case review (as Seven Kitten has), here's how: http://enforcement.xbox.com/home/howTo#sub-topic0-6
  6. StubbsThePirate Win User

Why is my account is my account suspended

You may need to check your email attached to your GT. You should have something from the enforcement team in your inbox describing why your account has been suspended. But if it said your account was suspended for for modding or cheating then idk. The enforcement
    page says that they investigate all matters of modding.
  7. iLuvGunsAndRock Win User

Gamerscore Reset - Account hacked again?

Hey there bud!

It appears, on your profile, that your gamerscore has been reset due to cheating. To find out more about this punishment, contact the enforcement team by posting in the 'My
    LIVE Account Was Suspended
    ' where the enforcement team will reply back to you! :)

Hope this helps!
  8. iLuvGunsAndRock Win User

Gamerscore Reset why?

Hey there bud!

It appears, on your profile, that your gamerscore has been reset due to cheating. To find out more about this punishment, contact the enforcement team by posting in the 'My
    LIVE Account Was Suspended
    ' where the enforcement team will reply back to you! :)

Hope this helps!
  9. Smwutches Win User

Can't see my temp xbox ban where it says to appeal

Other users can't suspend users. The enforcement team are the only ones who can issue suspensions. Your son's friend may have reported him, but the enforcement team would have been the ones to suspend them for doing something that violated the code of conduct.
Thema:

1. sons xbox has been suspended by the enforcement team for cheating have locked the account - Similar Threads - sons has been

2. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  3. My son's family account has been hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son's family account has been hacked: Hi - I am the manager of my son's account. Someone hacked into my son's account, changed password and access email. It was flagged as suspicious activity via email sent by Microsoft, but as we...
  4. My e mail has been blocked due to unusual activity how can I get on to my sons Xbox gamer...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My e mail has been blocked due to unusual activity how can I get on to my sons Xbox gamer...: My e mail has been blocked due to unusual activity how can I get on to my sons Xbox gamer tag with all game downloads on that account and a lot of money spent 537e6c70-649d-464a-91ed-8154f097c510
  5. My son has been logged out and we have no access to the email addresa it was set up to many...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has been logged out and we have no access to the email addresa it was set up to many...: Logged out and no access to email account set to e34d4992-3f20-4ba4-8c50-b75f503d82db
  6. Son's Minecraft account has been stolen along with his micosoft email via in-game hypixel scam

in XBoX Accessibility
    Son's Minecraft account has been stolen along with his micosoft email via in-game hypixel scam: Last night my 13 year old son whilst playing Minecraft was scammed by another person in the chatroom. He had his Minecraft account stolen by accessing his microsoft account. By the time we had the...
  7. My sons xbox luve has been hacked and sending verify email to unknown email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    My sons xbox luve has been hacked and sending verify email to unknown email address: Hi My sons xbox has been hacked, when trying to sign in the verify code is being sent to a unknown email address. 6ceae784-d97f-468c-b7b1-e0762f5d88e7
  8. Why has my son been permanently banned?? His father spends lots of money on Vbucks and now...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why has my son been permanently banned?? His father spends lots of money on Vbucks and now...: Why is my 8 year old permanently banned? Can't EVER speak to a live person... What's going on here?? 64cd8fcd-2d7d-4313-8665-c3cb4513ffe5
  9. Sorry guys, I don’t play…but my son has been through 3 Xbox controllers

in XboX Insiders
    Sorry guys, I don’t play…but my son has been through 3 Xbox controllers: trying to play on his acer Chromebook (311 spin) nothing drastic, but wants to play nonetheless…none of them want connect? He’s tried Bluetooth and wired…any advice..?? submitted by...
  10. My son has just informed that his account has been suspended. I want to know why...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son has just informed that his account has been suspended. I want to know why...: My son's account is suspended. Why exactly? 8af91748-487d-4210-ae1a-0d6452ae21a2