Sonic 1 cant get to save - says cannot sign into gamer profile

Discus and support Sonic 1 cant get to save - says cannot sign into gamer profile in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; just downloaded sonic the hedge hog(1) on my xbox one. when i go to play it says i have to sign in to be able to save/load. when i press sign in it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by smithroger777, Nov 28, 2016.

1. Sonic 1 cant get to save - says cannot sign into gamer profile

just downloaded sonic the hedge hog(1) on my xbox one. when i go to play it says i have to sign in to be able to save/load. when i press sign in it says..

"sorry cannot connect to xbox live on this console. to fix redownload it."

how do i fix this so i can save? without the save feature i would not have purchased this.

:)

smithroger777, Nov 28, 2016
  2. HarleyK11
    HarleyK11 Guest
    My xbox one is a brick now

I cant sign in to my account i get 0×80048883 I cant sign in offline it says 'When this xbox is not connected, we cannot sign you in. This can happen if you do not save your password. Check your network connection then sign it.' I cant make a new profile
    I get 0×80a40002. So I cant even play any games or open any apps.

HarleyK11, Nov 28, 2016
  3. 360 games wont let me save on Xbox One

hi so i just bought the free trail Xbox One Game pass and when i try to play a 360 game it wont let me save it says i gotta sign into a profile does anyone have a answer to this because if im going to play a 360 game and xbox 1 and get half way threw the
    campaign its not going to le me save it thanks.

SethRollins9423, Nov 28, 2016
  4. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

Hey there -

Sorry to hear about the issue.

Let's have you try clearing your Xbox 360 local storage on your Xbox One console. Start at your Xbox One dashboard:

• *Open the Guide menu
    • *Scroll down to Settings
    • *Select all Settings
    • *Scroll down to System
    • *Navigate over to Storage
    • *Select "Clear local Xbox 360 storage"

Give that a try and let us know if it helped or not. Sonic 1 cant get to save - says cannot sign into gamer profile :)

Miss Bijoux, Nov 29, 2016
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

Hey there -

Sorry to hear about the issue.

Let's have you try clearing your Xbox 360 local storage on your Xbox One console. Start at your Xbox One dashboard:

• *Open the Guide menu
    • *Scroll down to Settings
    • *Select all Settings
    • *Scroll down to System
    • *Navigate over to Storage
    • *Select "Clear local Xbox 360 storage"

Give that a try and let us know if it helped or not. :)
  6. medium bloke Win User

Offline gamertag deleted at Xbox technicians request

All game saves are signed individually to each gamer profile/gamertag. That I know of, game saves cannot be transferred to other gamer profiles/gamertags. You should have insisted not to delete your offline profile, you can't get it back if it isn't an Xbox
    LIVE account. Sorry, but yes, this sounds like the technicians fault for telling you to delete an offline non-LIVE profile.
  7. FatFaceFryer Win User

Can't Connect to Xbox Live

the same thing has been happening to me. when i test the connection it says every thing is fine, however when i try to sign in it just says that it cannot connect to xbox live. i cleared my system cache and deleted my gamer profile and now i cant re-download
    because my xbox wont connect to xbox live.
  8. Jonabonospen Win User

Cant sign in to gamer profile

Sorry for not continuing this but the next day it seemed to have sorted itself out. Now I am back at the xbox this week it is doing the same thing again. Here are the values you asked for:

W: 0000 - 0021

X: 0000 - F001

Y: 00A8 - 4820

Z: 0000 - 0000

ID 0006 - 0000

L: 0015 - 10F1

Q: 8007 - 0435

T: Wireless

D: 192.168.1.1, 0.0.0.0

S: No Security

C: 6

Can you help me?
  9. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Cant sign in to gamer profile

Thanks for posting those, Jonabonospen. Can you also include the following information for us? This will help us understand your situation a bit better. Thanks!

What Country/State/Province do you live in?

Modem brand & model number:

Router brand & model number:

If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter?

Things you have tried:

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT?

Any Error Codes you encounter:

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)?
Thema:

1. Sonic 1 cant get to save - says cannot sign into gamer profile - Similar Threads - Sonic cant save

2. Sonic Colors: Ultimate To Xbox PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Sonic Colors: Ultimate To Xbox PC: Sonic Colors: Ultimate Windows 8fac26b8-21dd-4606-abe3-b97eac0e7a64
  3. my sonic unleashed game on the xbox 360(brand new btw) isnt working, it only says, play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my sonic unleashed game on the xbox 360(brand new btw) isnt working, it only says, play...: It either has a laser burn, or something is wrong with the laser e05ab3d3-7d05-4022-a070-f96b3cbb9a3e
  4. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows issues with DTS/Atmos/Sonic spatial audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows issues with DTS/Atmos/Sonic spatial audio: Hey I'm syncing my Razer Kaira Pro to the Xbox Adapter but when I enable spatial sound like DTS/Atmos/Sonic it stutters when I'm playing video games? I've tried my old Turtlebeach Stealth 600 Gen...
  5. If I remembered correctly, sonic the hedgehog 2006 is backwards compatible for the Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I remembered correctly, sonic the hedgehog 2006 is backwards compatible for the Xbox...: If I remembered correctly, sonic the hedgehog is backwards compatible for Xbox series x or s, correct? 8f672608-bb09-49bd-a1a0-07edb6325bbd
  6. How do I play Xbox live battle on Xbox series x in Sonic The Fighters?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I play Xbox live battle on Xbox series x in Sonic The Fighters?: So Sonic The Fighters is a Xbox 360 game and when I select "Xbox LIVE Battle," it says "You do not have sufficient Xbox LIVE privileges to access this feature." What do I need to do to play this...
  7. Hi, I have a game called Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 for the Xbox 360 and I’m trying to play it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I have a game called Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 for the Xbox 360 and I’m trying to play it...: Hi, I have a game called Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 for the Xbox 360 and I’m trying to play it on Xbox One….but it keeps saying that the disc is not playable. Is it possible for it to be backward...
  8. Sonic Forces crashing on Series X. How to fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sonic Forces crashing on Series X. How to fix?: I was enjoying some Sonic games on my Series X and when I try to launch Forces, it just fades back the Dashboard. No error pop-up either. Just fades back. Tried to delete and reinstall the game,...
  9. I cant find my sonic texture pack on minecrafy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant find my sonic texture pack on minecrafy: So i bought the sonic texture pack on my pc for my minecraft bedrock edition and when it said ready to use ingame i went into minecraft and it says i needed to pay, can someone please help me...
  10. Cant download Sonic Generations on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download Sonic Generations on Xbox one: It keeps saying that I need a billing account but I have one can anyone help aaa28da8-8ef3-4b5f-a417-eb737c5a363c