Songs on rockband

Discus and support Songs on rockband in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i wonder if i can play my downloaded songs from rock bands? I don't have the account I downloaded them on because my xbox broke, then kag deleted the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Pierre Johansson1, Feb 22, 2024.

1. Songs on rockband

i wonder if i can play my downloaded songs from rock bands? I don't have the account I downloaded them on because my xbox broke, then kag deleted the account. but I saved the songs on a hard drive and now have a new xbox 360 but a different account. can i play the songs on my new console? /pierre

:)

Pierre Johansson1, Feb 22, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Songs on rockband

Hello Pierre,my name is Oskayra, I will be happy to help you in any way possible.

You may be able to play the songs, but it depends on how you downloaded them.

If you downloaded the songs from the Xbox Live marketplace, you won't be able to play them on your new Xbox 360 because the licenses are tied to the account that downloaded them.

I hope the information is helpful to you, if not, let me know that I will be happy to continue helping you, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Oskaira.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Songs on rockband

if you've deleted the account, all of your songs were saved to that account and you would have to purchase them again regardless of whether you still have the hard drive as you no longer have a license
  4. Goth Vampirella Win User

If you could have any game franchise get the MCC treatment, what would it be?

All 1 zillion songs for Rockband... remastered. Wow... lol
  5. Bunionz Win User

Most You've Ever Spent on a Game?

Hands down its Rockband 2 bundle and 4000pts for songs at time of purchase
  6. WinsomeSword Win User

Rockband Blitz

I am going to buy the game just for the 25 songs to play on Rockband 3.
Thema:

Songs on rockband

1. Songs on rockband - Similar Threads - Songs rockband

2. Spotify Xbox is constantly lagging at least 3 times every song and it's annoying.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Spotify Xbox is constantly lagging at least 3 times every song and it's annoying.: Hey, so I've had this Xbox One S for 5 years and for a month now, my Spotify constantly lags in every song. Every song that i listen to, lags at least 2 or 3 times and it's very irritating because...
  3. XBOX360 purchased Rocksmith addons / songs not showing in song list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX360 purchased Rocksmith addons / songs not showing in song list: I bought a bunch of songs and packs via the official XBOX market place for an Xbox360 recently for Rocksmith 2014. They downloaded fine & are showing up under the device storage but the songs are...
  4. Playing geometry dash and listening to some songs

in XboX Insiders
    Playing geometry dash and listening to some songs: (: submitted by /u/Comprehensive_Ear507 [link] [comments]
  5. Would it be allowed if I used a copyrighted song for my Xbox bio?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Would it be allowed if I used a copyrighted song for my Xbox bio?: So I wanna use the song never gonna give you up by Rick Astley by putting the YouTube link in my bio but the song is copyrighted and I know Xbox code of conduct on copyrighted material so would it...
  6. Spotify refusing to play songs after ads

in XBoX on Windows
    Spotify refusing to play songs after ads: About a week ago, I've noticed that Spotify has been freezing after playing around 2-3 ads. It doesn't either go to the next ad, or play the next song in rotation. It just stays on that ad,...
  7. I bought a Rocksmith song and it won't show in my playlist no matter what I try

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a Rocksmith song and it won't show in my playlist no matter what I try: I bought a song on Rocksmith on the Xbox One and the song is not showing up in my playlist where it should. I've watched videos about this issue and have already gone to manage add ons and have...
  8. YouTube Music will pause once during a song (usually someplace in the middle) while playing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    YouTube Music will pause once during a song (usually someplace in the middle) while playing...: YouTube Music will pause once during a song (usually someplace in the middle) while playing on Xbox. I know Microsoft and Google don't play well together but this is really annoying. Not at the...
  9. Rockband 4 Rivals Pre-Order Bonus Song Pack

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rockband 4 Rivals Pre-Order Bonus Song Pack: I purchased the Rockband 4 Rivals expansion pack and never received the pre-order bonus pack of songs that was supposed to come with the purchase. It is not showing up in my ready to install...
  10. Will more song tracks be available for rockband 3 with rockband 3 charts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will more song tracks be available for rockband 3 with rockband 3 charts?: I entered into the rockband 3 era a few years late but have been having fun with friends (especially since I FINALLY got a keyboard for RB3), however I have noticed that a lot of songs still don't...