Son can not login to Xbox live worked fine up until 1 month ago,

Discus and support Son can not login to Xbox live worked fine up until 1 month ago, in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have contacted support several times. The latest information told to me was to change my password for my Microsoft accounts then delete my sons... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BillabongRW, Jan 1, 2014.

1. BillabongRW
    BillabongRW Guest

I have contacted support several times. The latest information told to me was to change my password for my Microsoft accounts then delete my sons profile from the console. I do not want to either of these.

Logging in to account.live.com as my son, asks me to login as me to validate my information too. I do this then get this error below

(Your account is missing a full name or date of birth. Visit account.live.com to update the required information, then try again).

My account has all the needed information too.

:)

BillabongRW, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Xbox live login not working

I can login to my xbox live account on my pc but not on my xbox 360 console, it tells me my account doesnt exist or password is wrong. worked fine up until about a month ago...

ClimbingCastle2, Jan 1, 2014
  3. GOULDYtheRED
    GOULDYtheRED Guest
    advice

about a week ago i was trying to buy a 3 months xbox live subscription it kept giving me an error code and saying something like please try again eventually it worked with the 1 month subscription which was fine until i checked my bank about an hour ago
    xbox has charged me for every time it gave me the error message so basically is cost me £60 for a 1 month subscription im just wondering if any1 has any advice b4 i phone up

GOULDYtheRED, Jan 1, 2014
  4. BillabongRW
    BillabongRW Guest

I also want to make a formal complaint.

BillabongRW, Jan 1, 2014
  5. TonyRoach
    TonyRoach Guest
    This is happening to me to, shocking that they haven't sorted this out yet!

TonyRoach, Jan 3, 2014
  6. Same happening to me,daughter now cannot log in,she has been given an account mail ending in xboxlivefamily but where did this come from as we have no password

SpilledPompano4, Oct 31, 2018
  7. BillabongRW Win User

I also want to make a formal complaint.
  8. SpilledPompano4 Win User

Same happening to me,daughter now cannot log in,she has been given an account mail ending in xboxlivefamily but where did this come from as we have no password
  9. TonyRoach Win User

This is happening to me to, shocking that they haven't sorted this out yet!
  10. RockCoast224133 Win User

Turn On Xbox - Not Connected to Xbox Live (again)

Reset the console? What more are you talking of beyond turning it off and on? Maddening that until a couple months ago, both live accounts were working fine the Xbox one and the 360?
  11. DesignedAxis924 Win User

Xbox live

Hi, I've been using the xbox 360 with that account. I bought 12 months xbox gold about 4 weeks ago and it was working fine. Just set up the xbox 1 again to play a new game but there doesn't seem to be any xbox live?
Thema:

1. Son can not login to Xbox live worked fine up until 1 month ago, - Similar Threads - Son login live

2. My son's hotmail n minecraft login got stolen

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son's hotmail n minecraft login got stolen: hotmail and minecraft account been stolen, suddenly need login again in the middle of the game, password got changed cant login, n the login hotmail account also cant login due the password...
  3. I can't login to xbox pc live using my email. I've tried using my sons account and it went in.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login to xbox pc live using my email. I've tried using my sons account and it went in.: I can't login to xbox pc live using my email. I've tried using my sons account and it went in. d27d0d79-8e40-4d85-bb8a-64103d404d96
  4. Cannot log into Microsoft Live or Xbox account using my sons login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot log into Microsoft Live or Xbox account using my sons login: Hi I'm currently trying to login to my sons Xbox profile. But every time I try to login nothing happens. I enter his mail account and a one time pass key is send to his mail. I use this key and...
  5. I have just set my son up with his own xbox login. Is there a way to transfer his saved...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have just set my son up with his own xbox login. Is there a way to transfer his saved...: I have just set my son up with his own xbox login. Is there a way to transfer his saved gameplay from my account over to his? Thanks e769194e-fcdc-4b0d-866e-8407b21d3dcc
  6. Trying to help my son login...HELP!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to help my son login...HELP!: My son has been using the same Xbox account for years now But all of the sudden when we try to login on the net Using the email he always used before & the one that Gets the receipts whenever he...
  7. Login on minecraft with microsoft account for my son.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Login on minecraft with microsoft account for my son.: My son his minecraft disc broke so i bought him it online, he played different things on servers but he lost his old microsoft account but somehow the playstation remembered the account. I tried...
  8. MY Son has lost his login details

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MY Son has lost his login details: HI My son has a account on fortnite with his ipad? HE HAS GOT A NEW XBOX FOR XMAS AND WANTS TO USE THIS ACCOUNT ON HIS NEW XBOX TOO HE NAME IS wadeonfire8 HE IS linked to me by payments with...
  9. My son is unable to login to xbox - getting error "Something went wrong. Please try again ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son is unable to login to xbox - getting error "Something went wrong. Please try again ...: We can sign0in to xbox thru my account but as soon as he enters his passcode it gives us the above/following message: Something went wrong Please try again later 0x801901f4 Nothing else....
  10. Why can't my son login to starwars battlefront 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my son login to starwars battlefront 2: hi my son purchased star wars battlefront 2 today, after a lengthy download he cannot sign in 'you are offline'. Could someone please advise me how to change this so he can play with his friends....