Somwone has closed my minecraft account and I lost my migrated mojang account. I need to...

Discus and support Somwone has closed my minecraft account and I lost my migrated mojang account. I need to... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Yesterday my Brother opened minecraft client and he started crying when he saw that his account doesn't exist at all despite two evenings ago he was... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Salvo Calò, Sep 7, 2022.

1. Salvo Calò
    Salvo Calò Guest

Somwone has closed my minecraft account and I lost my migrated mojang account. I need to...

Yesterday my Brother opened minecraft client and he started crying when he saw that his account doesn't exist at all despite two evenings ago he was normally playing minecraft.

I tried to login but he said me that the account exists but my microsoft account: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** doesn't exist

So i tried to log on office365.com and it said that my account doesn't exist.

I tried to recreate it, to see if he told me already registered account, but it doesn't. It said my account was created. I hope not to lose all my Minecraft brother's progress

Now I'm asking you if you can help me

:)

Salvo Calò, Sep 7, 2022
  2. Geurtsy Win User

looks like you need to renew gold

Hi John,

I purchased Minecraft Java Edition from Mojang a long time ago. I've recently migrated my Mojang Account with my Microsoft Account that has an expired Game Pass on it. When I try to open the Minecraft Launcher an error message appears stating "looks like you need to renew gold" and when I click close the Minecraft Launcher closes.

Any Advice?

Cheers,
  3. enzololletje Win User

How to get back access to Minecraft Java Edition after faulty Account Migration?

Hi there Josef,

I did migrate my Mojang Account to a Microsoft Account.

I did get an email to confirm the migration went well.

The email address of my Mojang Account is the same email address than that of my Microsoft Account.

The migration took place on 20 juli 2022

Mojang has confirmed me, just before they closed my ticket, that there was no paid Minecraft Content active on my Gamertag .

Does it help that I noticed that my Gamertag on the Mojang Account was different than that of my Microsoft Account.

Both helpdesks had me run through the article you mentioned. Microsoft had me also reinstall the Minecraft Launcher.

Thank you for trying to help.
  4. enzololletje Win User

How to get back access to Minecraft Java Edition after faulty Account Migration?

I contacted Mojang Support again.

They now tell me that my Mojang Account has not migrated to the Microsoft Account with the same email address, but to some other Microsoft Account.

My Family has 3 other Microsoft Accounts. So I presume it is possibly one of those.

All those Accounts have Minecraft licenses of their own. So possibly I have a Microsoft Account with a double license to Minecraft.

I asked Mojang Support to what account my Mojang Account has migrated. I have yet to receive an answer.
  5. Max Pox Win User

2 mojang accounts migrated to one Microsoft account

I already wrote to Mojang support and this is what they answered me:

As of September 19, 2023, Minecraft Support is no longer able to assist with Mojang/Minecraft log in or other account related issues as account migration has ended. If you have migrated your Mojang/Minecraft account to a Microsoft account and need assistance, please contact Microsoft Support.
  6. Skylofte Win User

Can't login to minecraft.net using a microsoft account

When contacting Minecraft support I got what I think is an automated reply saying

"Thank you for contacting us for help with your Java Edition account.

As of September 19, 2023, Minecraft Support is no longer able to assist with Mojang/Minecraft log in or other account related issues as account migration has ended.

If you have migrated your Mojang/Minecraft account to a Microsoft account and need assistance, please contact Microsoft Support."

My account is migrated, isn't Microsoft support here where I am right now?
Thema:

1. Somwone has closed my minecraft account and I lost my migrated mojang account. I need to... - Similar Threads - Somwone has closed

2. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  3. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  4. Has my subscription been updated?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has my subscription been updated?: I just paid 99.99 for the yearly subscription and i need to know if it has been updated and if not I would like my money back ec21211b-c67c-4fe9-8556-168b670aa81b
  5. My Xbox has gone from my devices

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox has gone from my devices: Hiya, I sent my sons Xbox off for repair- it’s 6 weeks old i might add!!! I had an email Update from Microsoft saying device is on way back with a link to my account. I logged on to my account to...
  6. Nothing installs. Console has been reset twice.

in XBoX on Windows
    Nothing installs. Console has been reset twice.: No apps will install. Console has been reset twice and cache cleared three separate times. 1a4dc5b2-6bb4-4506-b8c3-c5afd67b2a47
  7. i ordered a controller off of the xbox store on my xbox and it says it has been delivered...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i ordered a controller off of the xbox store on my xbox and it says it has been delivered...: i ordered a controller on the 29th march and it has not arrived. it says on the dpd tracking website that it’s been delivered so i downloaded the app and it said it was delivered to somewhere...
  8. Why has my gamerscore been reducted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my gamerscore been reducted?: My gamerscore has gone down for some reason and I'm not sure why. 69190dc1-6245-4507-a02c-2375e46eb6a5
  9. My brother has put 50 pound codes on his account but not showed up on it what is going on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My brother has put 50 pound codes on his account but not showed up on it what is going on...: I need to find out what is going on with my brother account on Xbox one it not give him his gift card credit of 50 pound please help and tell me y please c9ea2a75-e215-4803-81f7-aea4a3e2f4c8
  10. Hi I have put a refund in 4 months ago and it has been accepted but I have not been...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I have put a refund in 4 months ago and it has been accepted but I have not been...: Here is my evidenceof refund being accepted [img] 48bf7e83-9bd5-4aed-9ceb-b8353aa5de94