somone plese help me with screen time this is my last hope before my xbox gose out a window.

Discus and support somone plese help me with screen time this is my last hope before my xbox gose out a window. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i am the only person in my family but im set as a child and cant take my screen time away I've been dealing with this for 2 years can someone please... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Nathan White4, Feb 22, 2024.

1. somone plese help me with screen time this is my last hope before my xbox gose out a window.

i am the only person in my family but im set as a child and cant take my screen time away I've been dealing with this for 2 years can someone please help me.

:)

Nathan White4, Feb 22, 2024
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

somone plese help me with screen time this is my last hope before my xbox gose out a window.

Hi Nathan! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Microsoft account screen time limit settings.

Kindly try to add an adult Microsoft account using your main account by signing into account.microsoft.com > family > add the adult account as an "Organizer"

Note: Make sure the account you are adding is registered 22 years old or older on its birthdate.

Once it's done, sign in to the newly added adult account on account.microsoft.com > go to family > select your main account's name > then manage the screen time from there.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. slyprsm Win User

Why is my xbox live blocked

or can somone help me how my xbox live can be availble today
  4. sirdeco Win User

Digital download of GTA V

about 2m or 1m before it gose on the xbox home
  5. Fox189 Win User

Ark windows 10 BuildID mismatch

Hi, I was wondering if somone here can help?

My xbox version is 800.18 and the windows 10 version is 800.11.

When will the windows 10 version be updated so I can play again?
  6. mrwoofles65 Win User

External Hard drive problem

I don't know what to do cause my xbox will turn on but the screen gose black and i have been told look up how to trouble shot but it has not worked
Thema:

1. somone plese help me with screen time this is my last hope before my xbox gose out a window. - Similar Threads - somone plese help

2. can i please get some help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i please get some help?: my account was hacked and when i got the account back it was banned so can i please have some help because i really shouldnt be banned for something i didnt do so it would be much appreciated if i...
  3. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  4. can you plese call me back at [mod removed]

in XBoX on Windows
    can you plese call me back at [mod removed]: please someone call me back at [mod removed] 6310e726-fa4a-43d7-bb28-edd6df999df8
  5. Xbox One S Problem Plese Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S Problem Plese Help: Some games on my Xbox One S will appear black with some features showing and tiny dots of blinking color. I am really not sure how to fix this. I have tried resetting, restarting and changing the...
  6. plese help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    plese help: iam playng battlefield 1 and iam level 90 but i can't. unilock the new gun i dont now what is the problem 6b4a907f-ce6b-4333-9c28-8a391a9f6e6a
  7. Plese reply AsaP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Plese reply AsaP: HELP! I have been hacked my gamertag: [Mod Removed] 426dd5ec-dcb3-4ce0-9ede-84da2b89b200
  8. Plese somebody help me!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Plese somebody help me!: In general, I’m a good person and I’m very generous. 2 years ago (approximately), one of my « friend » asked me to lend him/her my xbox 360. I gave him the bag where was my xbox and all my games...
  9. Get me free month trial gold plese

in XBoX on Consoles
    Get me free month trial gold plese: Hii im new to xbox my frend told me that i can get a free trial of gold? b6dabd5c-3c35-40eb-9366-350afaaae6d6
  10. my xbox is not working plese help

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox is not working plese help: xbox and windows store is not working a5eb4633-167c-44cc-b8c9-73c6ef5fcc8b