Somevof my games have gone missing.

Discus and support Somevof my games have gone missing. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently upgraded from my old xbox to a series x. When logging in on the new console, i realised some of the newer games had gone missing (yes im... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JosephineSV, Dec 26, 2023.

  1. JosephineSV
    JosephineSV Guest

    Somevof my games have gone missing.


    I recently upgraded from my old xbox to a series x. When logging in on the new console, i realised some of the newer games had gone missing (yes im logged in to the right and only xbox profile i have) I have contated Microsoft Sweden about this but they refuse to help me, saying that the games are to old and not backwards compatible, and dont exist in ms store.

    This is not true and a lazy answer when some of the surviving games in my list are even older... I have even found the missing games both in ms store and in the list with games that is backwards compatible.

    One of the games im missing is Rise of the Tomb Raider. Not that old. Found in ms store and defidently compatible to series x/s.

    Talking to the ms support they could confirm that I have a licens for all the missing games, and still MS Sweden refuses to give me acces to download these games for free ...

    Am I suposed to pay for games that I already own again???

    :)
     
    JosephineSV, Dec 26, 2023
    #1
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

    Somevof my games have gone missing.

    Hi JosephineSV, my name is Rodrigo.

    I am sorry to hear that.

    Have you tried the method above?
  3. Ryan [Limitless] Win User

    Somevof my games have gone missing.

    Hi Josephine, I’m Ryan.

    Can you please confirm a few more examples of your owned games that are missing on your Series X, and are all of these digital copies? What OS version are you currently on? Settings > System > Console info.

    What does it say when you search for the games in the Microsoft Store, do you see the option to remotely install any?

    https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/my-games-apps/install-games-remotely-on-xbox-one

    Here to help.
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

    Somevof my games have gone missing.

  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

    Somevof my games have gone missing.

    Hello JosephineSV,

    Unfortunately, I don't have any further troubleshooting to offer.

    There are many knowledgeable users active on the forum and I hope that someone else can offer further insight on your issue.

    Thanks,

    Rodrigo
  6. JosephineSV Win User

    Somevof my games have gone missing.

    Hi Josephine, I’m Ryan.

    Can you please confirm a few more examples of your owned games that are missing on your Series X, and are all of these digital copies? What OS version are you currently on? Settings > System > Console info.

    What does it say when you search for the games in the Microsoft Store, do you see the option to remotely install any?

    https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/my-games-apps/install-games-remotely-on-xbox-one Here to help.
    Hello.

    Thank you so much.

    OS version is 10.0.25398.2921

    I guess its the latest, the xbox is set to install the latest version as they are released.

    The missing games are all digital copies

    Rise of the Tomb Raider

    Brothers - A tale of two sons

    Life is strange (1) season pass

    Kings quest - season pass

    In MS store, on any device, I can find all of theses games, but only the option to buy them before i can install them. Remotely or otherwise. No pre-owned status.

    all of my other really old games from the 360 is marked as "owned" And I can install them from any device on my xbox Series x.

    As I wrote in my previous post, I have it confirmed by MS support that I have a license for these missing games. But for some reason i still have to pay for them, again, to be able to install them.

    If it had been some other old games that I don't care for as much. I would probably just have shrugged, and moved on with life. But I really love these games.

    Thank you again.
Thema:

Somevof my games have gone missing.

Loading...
  1. Somevof my games have gone missing. - Similar Threads - Somevof games gone

  2. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  3. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  4. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  5. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  6. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  7. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  8. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  9. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  10. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...