sometimes when my mouse changes maybe because the scripts this happens i have already tried...

Discus and support sometimes when my mouse changes maybe because the scripts this happens i have already tried... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; im gonna try to make an example so sometimes it happens the screen goes black under the mouse only it moves up and down with the mouse ( insert... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by j._447, Dec 29, 2022.

1. j._447
    j._447 Guest

sometimes when my mouse changes maybe because the scripts this happens i have already tried...

im gonna try to make an example

so sometimes it happens the screen goes black

under the mouse only it moves up and down with the mouse

( insert mouse here)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

:)

j._447, Dec 29, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

sometimes when my mouse changes maybe because the scripts this happens i have already tried re installing the client (game: roblox)

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

sometimes when my mouse changes maybe because the scripts this happens i have already tried re installing the client (game: roblox)

Hello j._447,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to play Roblox and is having issues with the mouse in the game. Let us check on this together so you will get back to gaming.

We would like to further isolate your concern in order to get a better understanding.

1. May we know if you are experiencing this issue on all games installed from Xbox app and Microsoft Store?
    2. Is your mouse moving up and down even if you will not touch it?
    3. Are you having mouse issues to all games inside Roblox?
    4. Have you tried using different mouse?
    5. May we ask if the letter a's are representation of letters or will be imprinted when you move your mouse? Like right-click or left-click?
    Here is a support article for your reference:

General Desktop Roblox Issues – Roblox Support

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. AkmalRasulov Win User

Modern warfare Split screen multiplayer not working after season 5 update

Maybe you should try plugging in mouse or keyboard because on my one I have wireless USB from my mouse plugged in all the time. Because of that it say press SPACE to add another player and when I connect second controller it changes to press A to add player. I'm not sure if it will work but why not to try.
  5. PHOENIXoRISING Win User

Can't Delete Cloud Saves

This is a little off script because I have that happen to me too sometimes. I went into the app Upload Studio and deleted my unwanted screenshots and videos. That up some space for me. Anyone else got something?
  6. Yombi GS Win User

Keyboard and mouse support

Keyboard and mouse support is already here. I did not tried it yet but maybe in the future.
Thema:

1. sometimes when my mouse changes maybe because the scripts this happens i have already tried... - Similar Threads - sometimes mouse changes

2. Mic Sometimes works with Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic Sometimes works with Xbox: I am using the Xbox app (On my Laptop), Xbox S, External Mic (USB), and Headset. A friend got this to work, but he is unavailable to help. (I Brought Mic from him he had no issues) I'm having...
  3. Xbox game bar fps counter only works sometimes

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game bar fps counter only works sometimes: As the title says, Xbox game bar fps counter only works sometimes. I'll be playing the same game (ie jedi survivor) and I'd say only 30% of the time does the fps counter actually show my fps. The...
  4. My friends can only sometimes hear me in voice parties.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friends can only sometimes hear me in voice parties.: I have been using the xbox game bar on windows 11 for quite some time now, but recently when I join a party with my friends they have been telling me my audio cuts off at random (Usually 10...
  5. My xbox game bar won't connect to parties at all, and sometimes I'll get the message when I...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My xbox game bar won't connect to parties at all, and sometimes I'll get the message when I...: It only started happening a week or two ago, but I used to be able to join parties on my game bar just fine. Now every time I try to join a party with my console friends I join to an entirely...
  6. Is it normal that sometimes take 1 min and sometime take 30 sec to turn off xbox flash icon...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it normal that sometimes take 1 min and sometime take 30 sec to turn off xbox flash icon...: Hi every day when i finishing playing when i turn off the xbox(series x) sometime it take 10 or 20 sec to fully turn off(xbox icon flash turn off) sometimes 1 minute i think i wanna know is it...
  7. Sometimes I can’t hear other people in the chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sometimes I can’t hear other people in the chat: I have a set of Bluetooth headphones. Every now and again, I cannot hear people in the chat, but they can hear me. I saw a video on YouTube, which told me to clear my Mac address, but it only...
  8. My Xbox crashes on every game I play unless it’s on cloud gaming and sometimes completely...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox crashes on every game I play unless it’s on cloud gaming and sometimes completely...: I have had my Xbox series x for a little while now and was working fine, until recently I did the new COD update and ever since my Xbox keeps crashing religiously. The only game I have played that...
  9. Xbox audio passthrough handshake issue - no audio sometimes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox audio passthrough handshake issue - no audio sometimes: When I am streaming video content on my xbox, I'm having an issue where I have no audio when the stream starts, until I pause/play a few times quickly. I have the XBOX set to passthrough so my...
  10. My mic is working sometimes

in XBoX on Consoles
    My mic is working sometimes: My mic works sometimes but other times not, I know it not the controller because I've tried it with two mics. 8ff82a31-4b0e-419b-a4bb-1c06328bf55a