Sometimes the Xbox app on Android doesn't even show game faces in the Achievements section.

Discus and support Sometimes the Xbox app on Android doesn't even show game faces in the Achievements section. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] Visual Bug submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xL3aMS1x, Nov 18, 2019.

1. /u/xL3aMS1x
    /u/xL3aMS1x Guest

Sometimes the Xbox app on Android doesn't even show game faces in the Achievements section.

/u/xL3aMS1x, Nov 18, 2019
  2. Elcio the racer Win User

Why do not my achievements show up in the achievements?

No issues in any game, I receive all achievements normally

And yes I use the same Microsoft Account in the Xbox App, and in Xbox App in android too.

Problem is when I go in Achievements on the Xbox App to see my points against my friends; it doesn't show the points on my name.
  3. InsanKilla clan Win User

I din't received an achievment.

4. lMawds Win User

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! MW£ HAS WIPED MY GAMERSCORE!!!!!!!!

Mine has gone as well. My achievements are still there and it shows my total gamerscore as right in the the achievement section, but on the main score display it doesn't. It even shows up as false on xbox.com
  5. revolverdyret Win User

Games on achievements list disappeared

Still can't see my all achievements on Xbox one or the Xbox app for Android or Xbox.com. The only achievements I can see are recently played games, but none of my old 360 or One games show up on the list. . I can view my achievements fine on the true achievements
    app for Xbox one. I have to boot up an old game for the achievements of that game to show back up. I can view my Xbox 360 achievements on the 360 emulator also.
  6. JaRizzz Win User

Hard-core campaign mode

@ JERFF FACE for some reason the my achievement section of xbox.com is only showing 47/50 of the achievements on the list. Mine isn't showing 4 player co-op. It's just the page can't handler showing all 50 achievements.
Thema:

1. Sometimes the Xbox app on Android doesn't even show game faces in the Achievements section. - Similar Threads - Sometimes app Android

2. Xbox game bar fps counter only works sometimes

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game bar fps counter only works sometimes: As the title says, Xbox game bar fps counter only works sometimes. I'll be playing the same game (ie jedi survivor) and I'd say only 30% of the time does the fps counter actually show my fps. The...
  3. My friends can only sometimes hear me in voice parties.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friends can only sometimes hear me in voice parties.: I have been using the xbox game bar on windows 11 for quite some time now, but recently when I join a party with my friends they have been telling me my audio cuts off at random (Usually 10...
  4. My xbox game bar won't connect to parties at all, and sometimes I'll get the message when I...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My xbox game bar won't connect to parties at all, and sometimes I'll get the message when I...: It only started happening a week or two ago, but I used to be able to join parties on my game bar just fine. Now every time I try to join a party with my console friends I join to an entirely...
  5. Is it normal that sometimes take 1 min and sometime take 30 sec to turn off xbox flash icon...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it normal that sometimes take 1 min and sometime take 30 sec to turn off xbox flash icon...: Hi every day when i finishing playing when i turn off the xbox(series x) sometime it take 10 or 20 sec to fully turn off(xbox icon flash turn off) sometimes 1 minute i think i wanna know is it...
  6. Sometimes I can’t hear other people in the chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sometimes I can’t hear other people in the chat: I have a set of Bluetooth headphones. Every now and again, I cannot hear people in the chat, but they can hear me. I saw a video on YouTube, which told me to clear my Mac address, but it only...
  7. My Xbox crashes on every game I play unless it’s on cloud gaming and sometimes completely...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox crashes on every game I play unless it’s on cloud gaming and sometimes completely...: I have had my Xbox series x for a little while now and was working fine, until recently I did the new COD update and ever since my Xbox keeps crashing religiously. The only game I have played that...
  8. Xbox audio passthrough handshake issue - no audio sometimes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox audio passthrough handshake issue - no audio sometimes: When I am streaming video content on my xbox, I'm having an issue where I have no audio when the stream starts, until I pause/play a few times quickly. I have the XBOX set to passthrough so my...
  9. My mic is working sometimes

in XBoX on Consoles
    My mic is working sometimes: My mic works sometimes but other times not, I know it not the controller because I've tried it with two mics. 8ff82a31-4b0e-419b-a4bb-1c06328bf55a
  10. When sometime i try to add someone as a friend, I need to do it with the app Xbox because...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When sometime i try to add someone as a friend, I need to do it with the app Xbox because...: I can't figure it out here c06df0d0-296d-406c-a9b2-049a51b68e66