Something Wrong

Discus and support Something Wrong in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I go to the MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE game, I get a box that I check DO NOT SHOW ME AGAIN and I check, so why do I have to check it every time that I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EightPegasus617, Sep 5, 2017.

1. Something Wrong

When I go to the MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE game, I get a box that I check DO NOT SHOW ME AGAIN and I check, so why do I have to check it every time that I launch the game?

:)

EightPegasus617, Sep 5, 2017
  2. Somethings wrong

on my Xbox one I’m connected to Xbox live and I will start up gta four and it will say I’m not signed in help I can’t save because of it

drewthewolf247, Sep 5, 2017
  3. Mister Getafix, Sep 5, 2017
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Somethings wrong

Trials only give you limited access to some xbox live features.

Some games will not let you play online with a trial,you would need a full gold subscription.
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Something's wrong

Hello FlashyDIRK,

As stated on the FAQ and survey confirmation, it can take up to 96 hours to process new activity. We see all these Credits pending on your MyRewards page. You can configure your current region via the button in the bottom left of the Rewards web site.
  6. Janet_C Win User

Something wrong.

Hello!

I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

The avatar store is working properly, there is no record of it failing. Remember that there are two types of avatars, the original avatar related to the Xbox 360 interface and the Xbox One avatar.

To purchase Xbox One avatar items you must use the "Xbox Avatar Editor" app, then go to the "Avatar Store" section.

If you have problems processing your payment please try these possible solutions in order to complete your purchase.

1. Remove the card you are trying to use and add it again.

2. Add another card

3. Try the purchase from a browser in incognito/private mode and clearing cookies and cache.

4. Try the purchase from another device, for example, you can use a mobile phone, PC or tablet.

3. If in your country other payment methods are offered in the Microsoft Store, for example Paypal, you can try to associate your card to Paypal and then make your purchase with Paypal.

Best regards.
  7. Misses Quinzel Win User

Something is wrong

Hey there, the4venger007!

Sorry to see any console issues! If you have done a
    full factory reset
    on it, and it's still not working, then you will likely need to set up your console for a repair. You can do that via the
    Device Support page, or phone/chat support through our
    Contact Us page.

Please let me know if you have any other concerns! I'm happy to get you to the right place if needed. :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  8. Mister Getafix Win User

Somethings wrong

Thema:

Something Wrong

1. Something Wrong - Similar Threads - Something Wrong

2. Something's wrong with my xbox queue

in XboX Insiders
    Something's wrong with my xbox queue: My series s has a queue problem cus every time I update or install something my console just starts bugging out. Like not doing progress in the installation for a few minutes,the side bar just not...
  3. Try Again In A Bit. Something went wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Try Again In A Bit. Something went wrong: WHY WONT IT LET ME sign in my console to my Xbox app just trying to connect it to my console. 8998ecf8-199c-4f8b-924b-78934ba11c16
  4. "Something went wrong with your party. Try again later" error when attempting to join a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    "Something went wrong with your party. Try again later" error when attempting to join a...: Both were working perfectly fine yesterday and the error appeared tonight. I've tried repairing and resetting the associated apps on my PC. I have made sure my privacy settings were set correctly....
  5. I signed into the wrong account and purchased something

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I signed into the wrong account and purchased something: When I was redeeming my digital code for FC24 it said it was redeemed but then I noticed I was on my Gmail account not my AOL account, and my AOL account is what I use for my Xbox, is there anyway...
  6. I am trying to sign in to xbox app on Samsung TV but it's keep saying something went wrong

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to sign in to xbox app on Samsung TV but it's keep saying something went wrong: My Xbox user is CurvedZero93840 5efbdb22-cde3-413c-9219-320b6e3c5a4e
  7. How do i get it when i try to change skins it says Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i get it when i try to change skins it says Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong?...: I need help fixing this because i've been trying to find a way to change my skins and i did all sort of things like uploading the skins on the minecraft website and trying to change it in the app...
  8. When I tried to load into my Xbox store, it pops up with a **** saying something went wrong...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I tried to load into my Xbox store, it pops up with a **** saying something went wrong...: When I tried to load into my Xbox store, it pops up with a **** saying something went wrong reload this page how do I fix? 07fde387-8ad5-45a3-b433-72b4f45706ad
  9. How I fix the 'Stuck on "Something went wrong" screen on xbox store?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How I fix the 'Stuck on "Something went wrong" screen on xbox store?: I tried everything, power cycling the xbox and the router, unplugging the xbox for few minutes and shutting it down even tried restarting the xbox, but nothing fixes it. What should I do?! [img]...
  10. Looks like something went wrong We weren't able to install the app (0x80004004)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looks like something went wrong We weren't able to install the app (0x80004004): Unable to Install the Xbox app on PC via MS Store and XBOXInstaller.exe Able to Install other apps from ms store only problem is installation of Xbox App from Store System...