Something wrong with Xbox live,or Microsoft Account sign in in Azerbaijan

Discus and support Something wrong with Xbox live,or Microsoft Account sign in in Azerbaijan in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So,When I try to sign in to my Minecraft,or Xbox live,Microsoft account(on my phone. On Minecraft Pocket Edition),I can't,basically. The "Sign In"... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by [Alan]Jabar, Feb 27, 2021.

1. [Alan]Jabar
    [Alan]Jabar Guest

So,When I try to sign in to my Minecraft,or Xbox live,Microsoft account(on my phone. On Minecraft Pocket Edition),I can't,basically. The "Sign In" button pops up,I press it,and as if there is no connection,the website for me to sign in does not open. But all that is,unless I use a vpn and change my country to Germany,or any other one. Please fix this problem

:)

[Alan]Jabar, Feb 27, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

Your country is NOT an xbox live region
  3. Josh With Dosh Win User

signing in

4. Cloud Gear 13 Win User
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 PC Cannot Login to Xbox Account

6. CRISdowney Win User

xbox one error code 0x80190005

I can sign in with other peoples account. Something is wrong with xbox live account
Thema:

1. Something wrong with Xbox live,or Microsoft Account sign in in Azerbaijan - Similar Threads - Something wrong live

2. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  3. Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.

in XBoX on Windows
    Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.: When i click on the amount of points i want to buy, example: 1,200 CoD points, It keeps saying "Something went wrong, please try again later" and i have enough money, it keeps saying this each...
  4. Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...: I had these really good captures from my game I wanted to share with others in a club I was in. Instead I am repeatedly met by an error message saying something went wrong, and this is still...
  5. something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says: Game bar parties not working 0x00000000 something went wrong try again - Microsoft Community I've pretty much done everything this guy has done in this link beside solution 3 which really doesn't...
  6. Something's wrong with my xbox queue

in XboX Insiders
    Something's wrong with my xbox queue: My series s has a queue problem cus every time I update or install something my console just starts bugging out. Like not doing progress in the installation for a few minutes,the side bar just not...
  7. Try Again In A Bit. Something went wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Try Again In A Bit. Something went wrong: WHY WONT IT LET ME sign in my console to my Xbox app just trying to connect it to my console. 8998ecf8-199c-4f8b-924b-78934ba11c16
  8. "Something went wrong with your party. Try again later" error when attempting to join a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    "Something went wrong with your party. Try again later" error when attempting to join a...: Both were working perfectly fine yesterday and the error appeared tonight. I've tried repairing and resetting the associated apps on my PC. I have made sure my privacy settings were set correctly....
  9. Fallout 76, PC, Xbox Live, 0x80070520 Something went wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76, PC, Xbox Live, 0x80070520 Something went wrong: I'm trying to play fallout 76 on PC via Xbox Live. 10 seconds after "Press any button to start" (and after pressing any button) I get the xbox live popup "Something went wrong 0x80070520". It...
  10. My friend had a video about something Wrong with Xbox Live stream.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend had a video about something Wrong with Xbox Live stream.: He had Live streaming allowed all ready and when he's on a game and tried to Stream It told him the same message to make sure to allow live streaming idk if this was a virus or not... [img]...