Something wrong with my Xbox profile

Discus and support Something wrong with my Xbox profile in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This issue started yesterday when I went to play a game in my Xbox, I loaded up the game and after I got passed the title screen the game told me that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GymnasticOyster, Dec 29, 2015.

1. Something wrong with my Xbox profile

This issue started yesterday when I went to play a game in my Xbox, I loaded up the game and after I got passed the title screen the game told me that something bad happened and that I should restart my console. Fair enough I thought and i restarted my console
    and cleared its cache. After this did not work I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game.

Upon going to that games halo forums someone suggested that I should remove and download my profile and when I went to do this I noticed that something was strange about my profile, it didn't have a gamer picture on my Xbox and it wouldn't allow me to add
    one and have it stay there. I tried using a prepaid 12 month membership to see if that would fix it and it didn't. So I've come here now to ask if something bad has happened to my profile and if it is the issue causing me to be unable to play some of my online
    games?

:)

GymnasticOyster, Dec 29, 2015
  2. Downloading my profile onto a different Xbox.

Hello, I'm trying to download my profile onto my second Xbox and it keeps saying "something is wrong with your account". Can anyone tell me what is wrong?

Its My ImPulse, Dec 29, 2015
  3. An Old Freak
    An Old Freak Guest
    Is something wrong with my xbox

Do you realize that accessing another persons account is a violation of the
    Code of Conduct
    ?

An Old Freak, Dec 29, 2015
  4. Something wrong with my Xbox profile

I couldn't find how to edit my post on my phone, but after re downloading my profile my Xbox One is saying that I have 0 Gamerscore

GymnasticOyster, Dec 29, 2015
  5. GymnasticOyster Win User

I couldn't find how to edit my post on my phone, but after re downloading my profile my Xbox One is saying that I have 0 Gamerscore
  6. AlphaBurrito4 Win User

Code 8007045D

I put a flash drive in my xbox and downloaded profile to it no problem. Guessing this means there is something wrong with my hard drive.
  7. I SIN0N I Win User

Is something wrong with my xbox

Do you realize that accessing another persons account is a violation of the
    Code of Conduct
    ?
    I do and it was contentious, he aloud me to play on his account.
  8. Katiki88 Win User

Something is wrong with my xbox

Hi thanks for getting back to me. I don't have another TV but I unplugged and left it and bought a brand new hdmi and it's fixed/sorted itself now.
  9. WPAK Win User

Is there something wrong with my Xbox?

Also be sure to check if all cables are connected properly... but it sure sounds like a hardware problem
Thema:

1. Something wrong with my Xbox profile - Similar Threads - Something wrong profile

2. Says my connection is good but something is wrong with Xbox live core services?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Says my connection is good but something is wrong with Xbox live core services?: Says my connection is good to go but there is something wrong on there end. Says the following services is experiencing issues: .Xbox live core services. When am I going to be able to connect...
  3. Having Xbox issues with this "SOMETHING WENT WRONG, 0x8007003B" error code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having Xbox issues with this "SOMETHING WENT WRONG, 0x8007003B" error code: Yesterday evening (May 8, 2024) when I went to log into my Xbox One account I received this error message: SOMETHING WENT WRONG, 0x8007003B. The day before I had no issues. I noticed online...
  4. Xbox live streaming provider - something went wrong

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox live streaming provider - something went wrong: Trying to stream on xbox series s. When pressing the streaming button in the menu I get an error “sorry something went wrong, please try again later”. Have had this for months now. Xbox updated...
  5. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  6. Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.

in XBoX on Windows
    Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.: When i click on the amount of points i want to buy, example: 1,200 CoD points, It keeps saying "Something went wrong, please try again later" and i have enough money, it keeps saying this each...
  7. Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...: I had these really good captures from my game I wanted to share with others in a club I was in. Instead I am repeatedly met by an error message saying something went wrong, and this is still...
  8. something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says: Game bar parties not working 0x00000000 something went wrong try again - Microsoft Community I've pretty much done everything this guy has done in this link beside solution 3 which really doesn't...
  9. Something's wrong with my xbox queue

in XboX Insiders
    Something's wrong with my xbox queue: My series s has a queue problem cus every time I update or install something my console just starts bugging out. Like not doing progress in the installation for a few minutes,the side bar just not...
  10. All profiles appear the same, is it a bug? or is there something wrong with our profiles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    All profiles appear the same, is it a bug? or is there something wrong with our profiles?: Hi! I hope you’re all doing good. I’m going to try to explain this as good as I can, so sorry if it’s not understandable . So in our console (xbox series S) we have 3 profiles, one that pays...