something wrong with my account !

Discus and support something wrong with my account ! in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; hi i have been a loyal customer since xbox 360 and have had the rewards program since then also and i have been buying lots and i have never gotten... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by xKJx THOR, Oct 17, 2016.

1. xKJx THOR
    xKJx THOR Guest

hi i have been a loyal customer since xbox 360 and have had the rewards program since then also and i have been buying lots and i have never gotten anytrhing from you since then all i have gotten is credits for taking the surveys.

when i go into my account history on my microsoft account i have proof that i havent gotten anything since september 24, 2010 .. can you please take a look and help me out with this cuz i should be in the rewards vip by now and i would like all my credits
    that i have earned since then also please.,.

i have contacted xbox live support about this matter hope to hear back from you soon thanks.

:)

xKJx THOR, Oct 17, 2016
  2. xKJx THOR
    xKJx THOR Guest

this needs to be fixed getting sick of getting pushed aside when i ask why..

xKJx THOR, Oct 17, 2016
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Something wrong with my account

Hello Tortoza,

There is currently an internal issue with the data stored for your account which is preventing a deposit. Our deposit process cannot correctly determine the primary billable account to deposit into for your Microsoft Account, and thus aborts the process.
    This is an issue that we are working on resolving with another team, since we are not able to fully access the database containing billable account information. At the moment, we have not received a estimate on when this problem will be resolved. To be clear,
    this is a data issue, and not the result of any faulty user input, so adjusting your information will likely not solve this issue. We apologize for the inconvenience.

XBLRewards8, Oct 17, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello xKJx THOR,

You can earn Xbox Live Rewards Credit in two ways:

1. By finishing the offers located on the MyMissions page at Xbox Live Rewards .

-or-

2. By earning a one star MyVIP level through purchasing at least $300 USD or regional equivalent of eligible content. After you receive your first star you will begin to earn a percentage of your eligible purchases back as payback Rewards Credit. Pre-orders,
    game consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP.

In September 2014 we changed to the MyVIP policy. As a result, payback based off Gamerscore (MyAchievements) was discontinued. In September 2015, we made some refinements to the program. One change that happened was an adjustment of MyVIP purchase thresholds.
    If you did not reach any MyVIP ranks with your purchases from September 2014-August 31st 2015, you were placed at a default rank. Since you are a zero star member, you do not get payback Credits on your purchases. You can check your current MyVIP level/progress
    at (Xbox Live Rewards).

Also, as of July 2014, we do not award Credits for Xbox Live Gold renewals.

XBLRewards8, Oct 18, 2016
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello xKJx THOR,

You can earn Xbox Live Rewards Credit in two ways:

1. By finishing the offers located on the MyMissions page at https://rewards.xbox.com/mymissions/ .

-or-

2. By earning a one star MyVIP level through purchasing at least $300 USD or regional equivalent of eligible content. After you receive your first star you will begin to earn a percentage of your eligible purchases back as payback Rewards Credit. Pre-orders,
    game consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP.

In September 2014 we changed to the MyVIP policy. As a result, payback based off Gamerscore (MyAchievements) was discontinued. In September 2015, we made some refinements to the program. One change that happened was an adjustment of MyVIP purchase thresholds.
    If you did not reach any MyVIP ranks with your purchases from September 2014-August 31st 2015, you were placed at a default rank. Since you are a zero star member, you do not get payback Credits on your purchases. You can check your current MyVIP level/progress
    at (https://rewards.xbox.com/myrewards/).

Also, as of July 2014, we do not award Credits for Xbox Live Gold renewals.
  6. Mister Gwyther Win User

Something is wrong with my account!

I would start with changing your WLID and/or password on your account. The fact that you need to recover your account like that suggests it is being recovered to another console somewhere and used. Also, if you find that you are no longer able to log in
    at all, or there are unusual purchases on the account (https://billing.microsoft.com), then definitely call in for the Unauthorized Access claim.
  7. WEB PUNISHER 41 Win User

SAME WITH ME THE FIRST YEAR WAS FINE BUT THE PAST 3 YEARS I HAVEN'T RECEIVED ANY POINTS.
  8. JAESWlFT Win User

Same with me, randomly stopped giving me points and I have made MANY purchases recently.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Something wrong with my account

Hello Tortoza,

There is currently an internal issue with the data stored for your account which is preventing a deposit. Our deposit process cannot correctly determine the primary billable account to deposit into for your Microsoft Account, and thus aborts the process.
    This is an issue that we are working on resolving with another team, since we are not able to fully access the database containing billable account information. At the moment, we have not received a estimate on when this problem will be resolved. To be clear,
    this is a data issue, and not the result of any faulty user input, so adjusting your information will likely not solve this issue. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Thema:

1. something wrong with my account ! - Similar Threads - something wrong account

2. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  3. Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.

in XBoX on Windows
    Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.: When i click on the amount of points i want to buy, example: 1,200 CoD points, It keeps saying "Something went wrong, please try again later" and i have enough money, it keeps saying this each...
  4. Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...: I had these really good captures from my game I wanted to share with others in a club I was in. Instead I am repeatedly met by an error message saying something went wrong, and this is still...
  5. something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says: Game bar parties not working 0x00000000 something went wrong try again - Microsoft Community I've pretty much done everything this guy has done in this link beside solution 3 which really doesn't...
  6. Something's wrong with my xbox queue

in XboX Insiders
    Something's wrong with my xbox queue: My series s has a queue problem cus every time I update or install something my console just starts bugging out. Like not doing progress in the installation for a few minutes,the side bar just not...
  7. Try Again In A Bit. Something went wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Try Again In A Bit. Something went wrong: WHY WONT IT LET ME sign in my console to my Xbox app just trying to connect it to my console. 8998ecf8-199c-4f8b-924b-78934ba11c16
  8. I signed into the wrong account and purchased something

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I signed into the wrong account and purchased something: When I was redeeming my digital code for FC24 it said it was redeemed but then I noticed I was on my Gmail account not my AOL account, and my AOL account is what I use for my Xbox, is there anyway...
  9. Not Able to Add Funds to Child's Account - Something Went Wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not Able to Add Funds to Child's Account - Something Went Wrong: I am unable to add funds to my child's account. For a couple of days now I receive this message: "Sorry, something went wrong. We're not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may help, or...
  10. Microsoft Account issue: something went wrong migrating Minecraft from Mojang to Microsoft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Account issue: something went wrong migrating Minecraft from Mojang to Microsoft.: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 03be7722-7db4-4edf-a609-2324d5c7ef3a